Photo
- - - - -

Bought airplane models but they aren't loaded in game

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 PenguinFight

PenguinFight

Posted 27 December 2017 - 16:17

I have purchased 16 airplane models and the site says that they have been "activated" but they

are not shown in my list of airplane images that I can use in the game

#2 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 27 December 2017 - 21:52

did you fill in the plane codes?
After that the game must be in the online mode to be activated the planes

https://riseofflight.com/
click this link, select profile on top of the screen, then select licence keys, for the activation. You have to fill in the code that you did recieve from the Email.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#3 Stumble

Stumble
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 27 December 2017 - 21:55

I have purchased 16 airplane models and the site says that they have been "activated" but they

are not shown in my list of airplane images that I can use in the game

When I bought planes, I just logged in with my account, Then purchased the planes i wanted.

All I had to do then was log in in the game. When you first start the game you should be able to log in. Then it automatically allows you to use your purchased planes.

S!

Its actually an Honor to get stung by a bee.

It hates you so much, that its willing to die just

to cause you a mild amount of pain.

#4 US103_Baer

US103_Baer

Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:43

Yeah. Log in 'online' not offline. Planes should be available to fly

BxlHM7Q.png                  HaO2aNP.png

#5 jlan5031

jlan5031

Posted 15 April 2019 - 04:10

Help!

My ROF game seemed to have a problem. The screen would go black periodically for several seconds while I was flying a mission. This wasn't happening in other games, so I figured the game needed some fixing. So I tried the Update feature, but there was no change. The only other thing I could think of was to try the Recovery program the game offers. Well, I foolishly tried that. The process removed all the purchases I had made over the years I've had the game. I had purchased all the aircraft and maps and some of the other extras. They're all gone. I tried restoring my C Drive contents, but I had no luck restoring my purchases. What should I do, or what can be done.

Thank you

#6 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:56

I think if you download the game from scratch, then sign in with your usual email and password - that all should be well..

Purchases are stored on the game's web site.

Good luck S!

".. and they'll send you home in a pine overcoat, with a letter to your Mum,

Saying find enclosed one son one medal and a note, to, say, he, Won".

#7 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 16 April 2019 - 01:01

Help!

My ROF game seemed to have a problem. The screen would go black periodically for several seconds while I was flying a mission. This wasn't happening in other games, so I figured the game needed some fixing. So I tried the Update feature, but there was no change. The only other thing I could think of was to try the Recovery program the game offers. Well, I foolishly tried that. The process removed all the purchases I had made over the years I've had the game. I had purchased all the aircraft and maps and some of the other extras. They're all gone. I tried restoring my C Drive contents, but I had no luck restoring my purchases. What should I do, or what can be done.

Thank you

Before you go to the trouble of re-downloading the game, be sure that you have actually logged into the game "online" at least once after you did the recovery - that should be enough to get all your purchased content reflected in the game again.

Good luck!

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users