Photo
- - - - -

3d3 error problem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MATBECH

MATBECH

Posted 25 December 2017 - 22:13

when I try star the game appear this error "can not create Direct3DDevice D3DERR_DEVICELOST" i´m new in the game and I hace a good pc can anibody help me

Attached Files

#2 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:30

Just a geuss, did you load the directX9 and the MSnet thing that were included at the download?
Is this a free version or did you pay this game?

A good pc, what is that good pc, prefer on telling what vcard, what CPU, RAM . Details please like CPU: i7-7700k Vcard: GTX1080 and RAM: 32gb Avoid writing down: remarks like it is a quadcore or something like i3 cpu.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#3 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 26 December 2017 - 15:34

Welcome to the Forums,

When providing your details, don't forget to mention which version of Windows you are running.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

#4 MATBECH

MATBECH

Posted 26 December 2017 - 18:56

The game is a free version CPU: i7-6700, GTX 1050 and 12 GB RAM windows 10 pro, I installed the contents of the folder _CommonRedist included in the folder game

#5 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:07

PC i guess it is an desktop and not an laptop, is indeed good for running Rof on LOW graphic settings.
12gb is strange does remember me on the old intel triple channel memory from the i7-920. If you do have 3 modules installed go back to 2 of the SAME modules. check on the mobo manual which slots to use for dual channel setup.

The download will including of couple of extra .exe files, while there is no need for the Adobe .exe for running Rof, still you have to install all the other programs. Sure you do have DirectX12 installed but you still need the DirectX9 for RoF.

Maybe the best is to start over and do a reinstall of Rof.
Install all the included .exe files

check also in your bios to be sure the internal graphics card is disabled, sometimes this is called IGP, IGPU, IGPEG or intel HD????

After the reinstall adjust the game resolution at the same resolution as your actual screen resolution.
If that is not working try to switch to windowed mode.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#6 MATBECH

MATBECH

Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:42

ty mate but does´nt work I tried many things but not work I unistalled the game permanently anymway, thanks :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users