Photo
- - - - -

Noob editor questions

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 davidself1001

davidself1001

Posted 09 December 2017 - 21:33

Just started working with the editor.  I have two questions (for now).  1) in the middle top of my screen i show all countries instead of the two (UK against Germany) planes i have in my TDM MP map.  How do i get that just to the two?  2) i am chosing the Albatros D.VA as my plane to fly (no player UK planes just AI).  When i fly in the Albatros it is not following the response curves that i set up for it in SP mode.  If i switch to a quick mission and fly that plane my curves are followed but in MP mode (via my own created server) it does not follow them.  How can i fix that?

Update: i figured out the first question.

#2 Arty_Effem

Arty_Effem
  • LocationR E S I G N E D veryuseful.info/rof

Posted 09 December 2017 - 22:24

When i fly in the Albatros it is not following the response curves that i set up for it in SP mode.  If i switch to a quick mission and fly that plane my curves are followed but in MP mode (via my own created server) it does not follow them.  How can i fix that?

In your server, do you have 'Easy Piloting' enabled?

#3 davidself1001

davidself1001

Posted 10 December 2017 - 00:06

No

#4 davidself1001

davidself1001

Posted 10 December 2017 - 00:07

I assume that you can't pause in an MP mission.  Makes it hard to adjust response curves but understandable.

#5 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 10 December 2017 - 00:32

You can't pause MP action, but it's to your benefit to be able to adjust curves in-flight ;).

Easy when you get used to it, and only needs done once.

Your 'response curves' should not change between flying modes - are you changing pilot ID ?

With a new pilot you have to un-check the 'all planes' box for each plane, as well as re-pick mods etc..

:icon_e_salute:

".. and they'll send you home in a pine overcoat, with a letter to your Mum,

Saying find enclosed one son one medal and a note, to, say, he, Won".

#6 davidself1001

davidself1001

Posted 10 December 2017 - 00:59

I found out what the issue is but not sure why.  I had set the curves up for the Albatros D.Va with the apply settings to all planes unchecked originally.  But for some reason when i went into the response settings from my custom mission it had it check for apply to all so the response curve was the setting i had originally done for all planes instead of it being the specific Albatros setting.  I unchecked and it was allright again.  I will check again after restarting the server to see if it reverts back.

thanks for the feedback.

#7 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:04

Yeah, it'll be different for each plane S!

".. and they'll send you home in a pine overcoat, with a letter to your Mum,

Saying find enclosed one son one medal and a note, to, say, he, Won".

#8 JG1_Butzzell

JG1_Butzzell

Posted 10 December 2017 - 15:25

S!

To get rid of all those extra countries is easy. When you open the ME go to the properties menu. Near the bottom it has a button for countries. Change  the countries to either Entente or Central. Those then become the only coalitions seen on the scoreboard in game.

sig9.png

#9 davidself1001

davidself1001

Posted 11 December 2017 - 17:30

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users