- - - - -

#10003 Error

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Pete_59

Pete_59

Posted 24 November 2017 - 19:07

Hi

I've just downloaded and installed this, everything seemed to go ok but when I try to run a 'Quick Mission' I keep getting a #10003 error 'This plane is not available for your account (or plane data file was modified)

I've attached a screen shot.

I understood that the game came with 3 free aircraft, and I assumed that by default one of these 3 would be selected for the quick missions, as far as I'm aware all settings are default.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attached File  Error10003.jpg   87.62KB   1 downloads

#2 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 25 November 2017 - 01:03

Welcome to RoF and the Forums!  Sorry you're having problems.

I had a compendium of error message threads around here somewhere, but it seems to have disappeared recently.  If I ever find it I'll post it again.

In the meantime, trying to run RoF when it hasn't been updated often throws off weird error messages that do not seem to say anything related to the update being the problem.  So, I'd suggest that the first thing you should do is to do an "update" from the game's launcher, and then follow that up with a "recovery", and see if that solves your problems.

Good luck!

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

#3 Pete_59

Pete_59

Posted 26 November 2017 - 10:48

Hi thanks for the welcome.

I've been trying different things and found that selecting 'missions' then 'fly' gives me the option to select one of the two free aircraft and procede with the game.

I'm assuming that the quick missions, which don't allow aircraft selection, default to aircraft other than the two free ones.

Now that I'm happy that this works I'm going to get a few extra aircraft, ones that my Great Uncle and my Grandfather flew during WW1.

#4 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:43

Welcome Pete,

"..ones that my Great Uncle and my Grandfather flew during WW1" - Any info on this would be great, if you didn't mind sharing it..

And don't be shy if you have any more questiosns about the game !

:icon_e_salute:

".. and they'll send you home in a pine overcoat, with a letter to your Mum,

Saying find enclosed one son one medal and a note, to, say, he, Won".

#5 Arty_Effem

Arty_Effem
  • LocationR E S I G N E D 13/6/2018 veryuseful.info/rof

Posted 26 November 2017 - 13:40

I'm assuming that the quick missions, which don't allow aircraft selection, default to aircraft other than the two free ones.

Yes they do. When you click on [Quick Mission] you are shown the Quick Mission editor. On the map you select the type of mission, then above are listed the planes to be involved. On the left you see your plane or those of your team, and on the right you see the opposing plane(s). To change any plane, click either on its name or that little pointy-down arrow thing next to it. This will show you a window with some nice little pictures of all available planes. If a plane is not greyed-out, you may use it.

#6 Oliver88

Oliver88

Posted 26 November 2017 - 17:39

echo the others

the default plane on the quick missions is not one of the free ones, I think I remember reading that the default is the French Nieuport, but as Arty_Effem says you can change the assigned plane and everything is then good, this defaulted plane (and not realising/bothering to check what planes to be used) seems to be something that trips up many people that try on steam, they seem to assume you should just be able to click next next next on your first try of the game.

#7 paul290956

paul290956

Posted 27 December 2017 - 17:44

Ok....it's not working. I have done all the above and still I am getting this error. I have wasted 3 hours on this game including installing, getting past the login error and now this. I have even uninstalled/reinstalled it too.

Why can't I just get on with playing without this error of the plane being modified or not being available for my account?

Totally frustrated

#8 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 27 December 2017 - 18:15

Pete just give it one more shot and try to contact rof support maybe it is a database issue...

rof@777studios.net

yedwwtfx.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users