* * * * * 2 votes

IL-2 Sturmovik: Flying Circus Volume I Announced

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
284 replies to this topic

#281 J2_PikeStance

J2_PikeStance
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:46

Can we stop the antagonism and get back on topic? 

comic3_signature2018.png

#282 Arty_Effem

Arty_Effem
  • Location· · · · · · · · · · · · RESIGNED

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:48

Why would I ask myself something I already know the answer to? They’ve stopped development of this game. You’re the only one who doesn’t seem to realize what that means.

There's a significant difference between development and corrective maintenance. Of course the former must end, but while continuing to sell a product, it is not acceptable to neglect the latter.

Fact != BS

#283 Arty_Effem

Arty_Effem
  • Location· · · · · · · · · · · · RESIGNED

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:50

No, they won’t. You’re the one with the problem. Everyone else seems to understand that eventually developers stop development on old products.

You mean I'm perhaps the only one prepared to mention the issue. Not quite the same thing.

Fact != BS

#284 J2_PikeStance

J2_PikeStance
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 23 February 2018 - 12:43

There's a significant difference between development and corrective maintenance. Of course the former must end, but while continuing to sell a product, it is not acceptable to neglect the latter.

If I was you I would not get into the Total War series. They are renown for developing a less than perfect product in which they may do some patches then leaving it and immediately releasing another product. 

comic3_signature2018.png

#285 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw
  • LocationKraków / Poland

Posted 23 February 2018 - 15:11

You mean I'm perhaps the only one prepared to mention the issue. Not quite the same thing.

You mention the issue on the RoF forum, rather than BoX forum where you'd have a chance of actually reaching the developers... and where your chosen way of asking your questions would get you banned outright.

Instead, you are "prepared" to mention the issue here, where the only impact "mentioning" has is flame-baiting. 

This is the forum you are looking for:

https://forum.il2stu...12-suggestions/

(Busy, to be continued) 15, 17

Forum moderator.

Adjutant, Jasta 2 ''Boelcke'' http://jasta2.org

"The hardest part of my job is being nice to people who think they know how to do my job."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users