Photo
- - - - -

PWCG 3.3.2 Released

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#201 Sebtoombs

Sebtoombs

Posted 27 November 2018 - 17:07

Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all Pat's work. I'm enjoying 3.3.2. I have had no problems at all so far. I have seven mods enabled from Panthercules mods page.

Static objects
Static planes
Moving soldiers
Soldiers
Vehicles
Ships

I really enjoy the advances over 16.x.x

I know Pat has finished (I think) with Rise of Flight now but I just wanted to say how grateful I am.

THANK YOU!

#202 FuriousTom

FuriousTom

Posted 28 December 2018 - 15:05

Can you make a step by step tutorial how to install?
All of the tutorials in the forums here are wrong. It doesn't work.

#203 Czech693

Czech693
  • LocationTexas

Posted 28 December 2018 - 18:14

Unzip the PWCGRoF 3.3.2.zip file.  I unzipped it in the same download folder where I downloaded the zip file.

You will now have a folder with a data file and a PWCGCampaign file.  Copy and Paste both files to the RoF root directory.  I have it on a D: drive so my path is PROGRAMS(D:)\Program Files (x86)\1C-777\Rise of Flight.

Run Rise of Flight and on the main screen you should see PWCG v3 at the bottom next to Campaign.  Click that and it takes you into PWCG.

#204 FuriousTom

FuriousTom

Posted 30 December 2018 - 13:17

Doesn't work. Can you take a screenshots so I see excactly where you have your folders and files?

#205 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 30 December 2018 - 16:48

I can only assume you're sending it to the wrong directory.

You must extract the PWCGRoF 3.3.2 zip file to your main Rise of Flight directory, as described by Czech693 above.  If you can't see a folder in there called 'PWCGCampaign 3.2.2' then you have installed it in the wrong place. 

Don't know if this next bit helps, but it's from a message I sent to another member who was having trouble.

S! & Hiya,  as far as I know the installation procedure has never changed for PWCG. Download the zip, right click and extract to your Rise of Flight Directory, in my case E > 777 > Rise of Flight.

It should install all the bits and bobs you need. If you fire up the game you should see this...

A.jpg

That should launch PWCG from within ROF,  when the menu opens, look to the left side menu and click on 'Planes Owned' and click on all those you own.

menu.jpg

Then you can create a new campaign from the right hand side menu by clicking 'New' and following the 'next steps' to create your pilot..

CAREER.jpg

Once you've created a career, you can select from the options on the next screen, allocate skins, transfer squadrons, take leave, check out intel etc etc. Create a mission, go to the 'Briefing Map' then 'Fly'. When the mission is finished you should automatically be sent back to PWCG and you can make a 'Combat Report'....rinse & repeat.

OPTIONS.jpg

That's how it 'should' work anyway! Let me know how you get on!

Good luck!

#206 Czech693

Czech693
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 January 2019 - 20:16

Doesn't work. Can you take a screenshots so I see excactly where you have your folders and files?

You copy the PWCGCampaign file and the data file from the unzipped location to the Rise Of Flight root directory as shown in this screen shot.

Attached Files

#207 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 19 January 2019 - 01:40

Yep...as above!

#208 Dogbert1953

Dogbert1953
  • LocationSOUTH WEST WALES

Posted 08 February 2019 - 17:24

Hi all,

is PWCG for ROF, still available for download please ?

I have the version for BoX, but cannot find the RoF version.

Thanks very much.

Mike.

He who dares wins, Rodders.

#209 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 08 February 2019 - 18:14

I believe you get it here: http://www.pwcampaignmanager.com/pwcg

#210 Dogbert1953

Dogbert1953
  • LocationSOUTH WEST WALES

Posted 08 February 2019 - 21:50

I believe you get it here: http://www.pwcampaignmanager.com/pwcg

Thanks very much buddy, much appreciated.

Mike.

He who dares wins, Rodders.

#211 Bottoni

Bottoni
  • LocationSão Paulo, Brazil

Posted 14 May 2019 - 21:23

Hey!

Is there any way to disable the platoons of advancing soldiers in PWCG 3.3.2? It's a great feature, but my rig just can't take it. Even if I downgrade my graphics settings to low (i7 7700HQ; GTX 1050ti), when I look towards the direction where they are, my fps just drops to 30-20.

Anyone?

S!

#212 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 14 May 2019 - 21:57

Hey!

Is there any way to disable the platoons of advancing soldiers in PWCG 3.3.2? It's a great feature, but my rig just can't take it. Even if I downgrade my graphics settings to low (i7 7700HQ; GTX 1050ti), when I look towards the direction where they are, my fps just drops to 30-20.

Anyone?

S!

S! I'm guessing that's part of a mod you have enabled, so you can disable it in JSGME. That's my best guess sport.

#213 Bottoni

Bottoni
  • LocationSão Paulo, Brazil

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:13

S! I'm guessing that's part of a mod you have enabled, so you can disable it in JSGME. That's my best guess sport.

Thanks for the reply!

But I don't think so. The "advancing (sometimes 'moving') soldiers mod" is kinda required. If I don't have it enabled, game won't stop popping up messages telling me the files are missing. Sometimes it's fine, but the game crashes in others. PWCG 16.3.1 doesn't have this issue, but PWCG 3.3.2 is so much better in every aspect imo (AI behaviour, immersion, etc). I'm wondering if there's a way to manually disable these platoons of advancing soldiers so they don't spawn at all.

Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users