Photo
- - - - -

PWCG 3.3.2 Released

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#81 Jara4

Jara4

Posted 15 December 2017 - 20:36

I love good judgment in version numbering. In lesser hands we would be on version 37.8.4 already. Looking forward to try out the new version!

+1

#82 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 16 December 2017 - 17:57

PWCG 3.1
Allow players to select payload for their flight from Pilot Selection Screen
- Use Synchronize Paloads to synchronize the flight's payloads on the leader.
Fixed squadron skin configuration
- Added back squadron skins that had been removed in 3.0
Fixed PWCG GUI Mod for RoF
Fixed Artillery Spot mission generation bug
Fixed strategic bombing mission generation bug

The major new feature is the ability to define the payload for your flight.  Click on the payload and a drop down will appear allowing different payloads to be selected.  If you want to set a new payload for the whole flight, select the payload for the lead plane and then press Synchronize Payloads on the left side menu.  You can select different payloads for each plane if you wish.  

Since some payloads are "for pay" mods it is possible to select a payload that will not be there for you in game.  Not every payload option is included at this time - especially the for pay payloads.  If there are favorites that are missing then let me know and I will add them.

Synchronize on leader will only synchronize planes that are the same type as the lead plane.  Mostly a non-issue since most mixed squadrons are German scouts and most German scouts don't have payload options anyway.

#83 Blade_meister

Blade_meister

Posted 16 December 2017 - 21:48

Can't wait to try this. Thank you Patrick.

S!Blade<><

#84 Warhawk27

Warhawk27

Posted 16 December 2017 - 23:41

Hi Pat,

Seems to work, thanks for the efforts!

I noticed that the AI pilot skill options changed to "adjustment." Can you explain how this works?

Only bug noticed up front was that it throws errors if you try to select another aircraft type on the pilot select. That was with a single-assigned squadron, so can't comment if it affects squadrons with multiple types on board.

Odd question but is it possible to artificially increase the sortie and kill number of a pilot? I'd like to continue a previous career in progress, if you know what I mean.

#85 spacemarx

spacemarx

Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:48

Thanks so much, Pat. 3.1 looks great.

I did get the same error as above when trying to change plane in the pilot selection screen. This squadron only has one type to choose from though. Not sure if that has something to do with it.

PWCG Error
Sun Dec 17 12:42:44 AEDT 2017
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported control type: Master Gain
 at com.sun.media.sound.AbstractLine.getControl(Unknown Source)
 at pwcg.gui.sound.SoundPlayer.changeVolume(SoundPlayer.java:97)
 at pwcg.gui.sound.SoundManager.playNewSong(SoundManager.java:128)
 at pwcg.gui.sound.SoundManager.transitionToNewSong(SoundManager.java:110)
 at pwcg.gui.sound.SoundManager.run(SoundManager.java:79)

PWCG Error
Sun Dec 17 12:43:51 AEDT 2017
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at pwcg.campaign.squadmember.Crew.isPlayer(Crew.java:22)
 at pwcg.gui.rofmap.brief.BriefingPlanePicker.allowAnyScout(BriefingPlanePicker.java:64)
 at pwcg.gui.rofmap.brief.BriefingPlanePicker.getAvailableAircraftTypes(BriefingPlanePicker.java:90)
 at pwcg.gui.rofmap.brief.BriefingPlanePicker.pickPlane(BriefingPlanePicker.java:37)
 at pwcg.gui.rofmap.brief.BriefingPilotPanelSet.actionPerformed(BriefingPilotPanelSet.java:380)
 at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
 at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
 at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
 at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
 at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
 at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
 at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
 at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
 at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
 at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
 at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

#86 spacemarx

spacemarx

Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:48

So everything seems to be working okay, but for some reason, I can only generate sorties for 8:30am. Not matter what I set it to, we always start at 8:30.

Also, I'm not sure, but I feel like the enemy flights being generated are too far away, or don't intercept or something, because I seem to fly around for hours with no action whatsoever. I switched it up to high air traffic, and even then it was noticeably empty.

Sorry to post the errors so soon after you released this latest version!

S!

#87 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 17 December 2017 - 17:02

No changes in mission generation.  I am limited in how much flying I can get do while developing, but my venture forth in an RE8 created contact. 

The subject of contact is a tricky one.  Over the years I have gotten "too much" ... "too little" ... often with the same release.  FYI: Offensive patrols seem to generate less contact.  Front patrols generate more.  Intercept missions usually generate contact.  If you are looking for contact you can scrub some mission types in favor of others.  If you think PWCG is really not generating contact then please give me the squadron and date and I will see if there is anything specific to that place and time.

As for spawn distance, that should have relatively little to do with contact.  When an AI flight spawns it will continue forth on it's flight path.  If it was going to make contact then it will regardless of how far away it is when it spawns.

I will look into the mission time.  

#88 Warhawk27

Warhawk27

Posted 17 December 2017 - 17:18

Can confirm the plane select bug hits even squadrons with multiple selections. Picked a Russian Squad that had Nieuport 11 and 17 in March 1917, no dice.

#89 Jara4

Jara4

Posted 17 December 2017 - 20:02

Thx Pat for solwing two seaters mission generation bug. Now it works like a sharm.

#90 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 17 December 2017 - 22:47

Thanks, Pat!

#91 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 18 December 2017 - 06:23

Can confirm the plane select bug hits even squadrons with multiple selections. Picked a Russian Squad that had Nieuport 11 and 17 in March 1917, no dice.

Got it fixed.  3.1.1 will be along shortly.

#92 karnak

karnak

Posted 19 December 2017 - 10:44

Is it possible that now Aces cannot die til the real date of their death?

In my current campaign Kurt Wolff and Almenroeder died at least 3 times but they remain in the rooster and start again.

Please let me ask another question about Aces (its not PWCG related i think).

Aces can score more victories in ROF than they had in real. But aces cannot survive the date of their real death right?

I would like to see that aces can die before their date but also have the chance to survive the war.

Big sorry for my english.

#93 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 19 December 2017 - 17:49

Is it possible that now Aces cannot die til the real date of their death?

In my current campaign Kurt Wolff and Almenroeder died at least 3 times but they remain in the rooster and start again.

Please let me ask another question about Aces (its not PWCG related i think).

Aces can score more victories in ROF than they had in real. But aces cannot survive the date of their real death right?

I would like to see that aces can die before their date but also have the chance to survive the war.

Big sorry for my english.

Aces should die before their date if they are really killed.  In PWCG I do not have any capacity to handle wounded aces, so the in mission results for aces are binary: the ace either lives or dies.  Do you believe the ace died because you saw him crash or because PWCG reported him dead and then he came back to life?  The first might be a non fatal crash (no matter how bad it looked to you).  The second would be a PWCG bug.

Aces in PWCG can score non historical victories and thereby increase their historical score.

PWCG does not let aces live beyond their historical date of death, and I do not plan to implement this.  You could do it yourself by going into PWCG and eliminating the end date.  That would stop them from dying and they would still fly.  However, they would not score any more historical victories, nor receive medals or promotions beyond what is configured.

#94 karnak

karnak

Posted 19 December 2017 - 20:45

Thank you very much for your answer.

PWCG reported the Aces dead but they came back to life. I know that this was not the case as i had another campaig a month ago but i dont remember the PWCG version.

That they can score more is great :-)

Which end date do i have to eliminate? I have looked into the Aces file and there are end dates for planes and squadrons but no death date or at least not that i saw one. Sorry this might be a realy silly question but i am pretty bad in such things ;-)

That i can make aces life maybe longer than real is great news for me.

Thank you so much!!!

#95 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 19 December 2017 - 22:51

I should have looked this up before I sent you looking at the ace files.  This is very old stuff and it took me a moment to remember how it's done.

Go to the squadron section of the aces file.  You will see squadron entries like "squadron": -6 - that's a dead ace.  it will always be the last squadron entry.  Delete the whole entry.

Warning 1: make a backup before you edit.  Messing up the format of a JSON file will break PWCG.  

Warning 2: since it's the last entry, make sure that you delete the trailing comma of the entry before.

{
      "squadron": 102056,
      "date": "19170422"
    }, <===== Delete this comma
    {
      "squadron": -6,
      "date": "19170507"
    }

becomes
    {
      "squadron": 102056,
      "date": "19170422"
    }

Note: no comma after the last entry.

Warning 3: If you do this and you are happy with, make a backup of your work.  Every new install of PWCG will overwrite it.

Warning 4: While I have no immediate plans to do so, I cannot promise that I will never change the format of the aces files,  

#96 J2_Adam

J2_Adam
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 19 December 2017 - 23:18

I have to reinstall this. I really enjoyed it when I played it long ago.
Is it ok to do so at this moment in time? Or are there upcoming fixes in the following days or weeks?

Thanks

#97 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 20 December 2017 - 02:33

I have to reinstall this. I really enjoyed it when I played it long ago.
Is it ok to do so at this moment in time? Or are there upcoming fixes in the following days or weeks?

Thanks

Install today or wait until tomorrow (next version coming).  Installation is just an unzip, so it's fairly simple.

#98 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:31

PWCG 3.1.1

Added support for aircraft modifications along with payloads.  Modifications appear as check boxes in a new column on the briefing pilot selection chalkboard.
Added support for squadron override of aircraft roles.  This allows PWCG to offer dedicated ground support for some FW190 squarons as well as cannon armed Stuka in II./St.G.2.
Added support for initial selection of a payload to fit the mission.
Added support for AI flights to use a wider range of payloads.
Fixed plane selection issue.

#99 jeanba4

jeanba4

Posted 20 December 2017 - 13:30

PWCG 3.1.1

Added support for squadron override of aircraft roles.  This allows PWCG to offer dedicated ground support for some FW190 squarons as well as cannon armed Stuka in II./St.G.2.

Great, we can have Breguet 14 bombers and Breguet 14 recon.

Do we have specific Arty spotters units ?

#100 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 20 December 2017 - 13:52

Great, we can have Breguet 14 bombers and Breguet 14 recon.

Do we have specific Arty spotters units ?

Have to say that won't work in PWCG right now, at least not for RoF.  The change was made with BoS in mind to get dedicated FW190 Jabo units and the Ju87 G2 into the game.  I think that I know where you are going and I might be able to get PWCG there, but it will take more work.

#101 jeanba4

jeanba4

Posted 20 December 2017 - 16:52

Have to say that won't work in PWCG right now, at least not for RoF.  The change was made with BoS in mind to get dedicated FW190 Jabo units and the Ju87 G2 into the game.  I think that I know where you are going and I might be able to get PWCG there, but it will take more work.

Thank you anyway

#102 karnak

karnak

Posted 20 December 2017 - 19:03

Hi Pat,

thank you for the perfect instructions.

First i will DL the new version of PWCG. Then i will give it a try with only one Ace for testing.

I will also keep an eye on reports with dead Aces and if they come back alive (i will report).

Thank you Pat. I can enjoy ROF only with your generator (Donation in 10 minutes ;-) )

#103 karnak

karnak

Posted 20 December 2017 - 19:24

Ähem where can i DL the Gui Mod?

#104 J2_Adam

J2_Adam
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 20 December 2017 - 20:21

Thanks Pat!

#105 karnak

karnak

Posted 20 December 2017 - 20:50

Alright i have tested it now with Albert Ball and he is still alive after his historical death. Til now after 4 missions no problem. :icon_mad:

#106 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 20 December 2017 - 21:18

Ähem where can i DL the Gui Mod?

It's already included in the download of PWCG from Pat's website (link in 1st post in this thread).  BUT - the folder structure in the latest PWCG D/L is messed up - the interface.gfx file should be in the data\swf folder, not just the data folder.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 66.jpg

#107 Sotka94

Sotka94

Posted 20 December 2017 - 21:58

Haven't downloaded today's update yet, installed the version before that last week and have been trying out a few campaigns. Problem is, my mission load times are far longer than I remember them being, and only in PWCG, not official career. I'm talking load times of up to 5 minutes. Also, I was doing an airfield attack with Sopwith Dolphins of 19th squadron (not in charge, AI Major acted as a flight leader), and the rest of my flight refused to attack the enemy aerodrome, circling it around constantly without dropping their bombs. I wonder how I could decrease the load times.

Apart from that, no major problems :). Thank you for your continued hard work!

#108 karnak

karnak

Posted 20 December 2017 - 23:08

Thank you Panthercules :-)

@Pat i had now the same issue with immortal Aces as before.... in the debrief Almmenroder was killed but he shot down an enemy after he was killed.... and for the next mission he was alive and in the roster. I saw this now multiple times and often i could see that they shot down enemys after they died in debrief...

Dont no why but i think it was not so in 3.0 or was it an earlier version? Sorry dont remember exactly.

p.s. could it be because i did not use GUI mod?

p.p.s now i have tested again and the last time it worked right when Aces got shot down was version 2.1.2

maybe that helps?

#109 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 21 December 2017 - 15:10

Hey Pat - sorry to report that 3.1.1 appears to have a skins problem.  I started a new campaign with Esc. N3, flying Nieuport XI's - the skin analysis reported no missing skins (as it should have, given that I have all of them installed), but when I tried to assign skins in the campaign there were none available (see screenshot below):

Attached File  RoF - PWCG Skin issue Esc.N3.jpg   432.37KB   2 downloads

I had originally started the campaign on the default 1/1/1916, so I thought that might have been the reason (starting it too early), so I deleted that campaign and started a new one on 1/4/1917, but the same thing happened in that one as well with the skins not showing up to be assigned.  I checked my RoF installation and there are plenty of skins specifically for Esc. N3's Nieuport XI's, so there should have been several to choose from under the "squadron" tick-box, and of course "loose" should have displayed a bunch too.

Will keep testing when I get a chance

Thanks for continuing to evolve this masterpiece.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 66.jpg

#110 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 21 December 2017 - 17:20

Ditto here, I tried an FA7 career and found exactly what Panther describes.

Spammers are not my thing...except for the one with the massive k******s. I was impressed with that one.

#111 Oliver88

Oliver88

Posted 21 December 2017 - 21:41

Hey Pat

Just gotten around to installing version 3. Thanks for your hard work.

The payload selectors interesting, did an tester having an flight with some aircraft carrying bombs others none, pretty cool, was especially interested when I saw Le Prieur rockets as an selection, I had thought I had read an while back that there was some limitation in Rise of Flight where the AI could not be given mods such as that. So gave that an test and neither me nor my wingman were given any. Might get some solid evidence for you later in an recording or something.

Also Dallas and Kinkead on some dates are showing up as not being in the RNAS when they should be (only served in the RNAS and later the RAF). Maybe they are on an list to be sorted out but not done as yet due to low priority, if so apologies for wasting your time, but figured would re-report this database error in case its something unsorted because it slipped the mind etc. Am able to sort it out in my own installation for now.

JrcOT97.png

TTLdjCu.png

If you want an suggestion, and if it looks right to you, these are what I have changed mine to show.

FOR DALLAS ACE FILE

{"squadrons": [{"squadron": -1, "date": "19150801"}, {"squadron": 102201, "date": "19151203"}, {"squadron": 102040, "date": "19180401"}, {"squadron": -6, "date": "19180601"}],
FOR KINKEAD ACE FILE

{"squadrons": [{"squadron": -1, "date": "19150801"}, {"squadron": 102201, "date": "19170917"}, {"squadron": -6, "date": "19181201"}],
As from what I can quickly see online Dallas joined 1 Naval Wing in December 1915, becoming 1 Naval Squadron sometime in 1916, and then once RAF was created went into 40 Squadron RAF until his death in June 1918. As for Kinkead again he joined the RNAS into 3 Wing, but as that was in Dardanelles so have not included in the code, then going into 1 Naval Squadron sometime in September 1917, staying in that (and 201 Squadron RAF upon the amalgamation) to the wars end.

#112 Oliver88

Oliver88

Posted 21 December 2017 - 22:57

Ditto here, I tried an FA7 career and found exactly what Panther describes.

Hey Pat - sorry to report that 3.1.1 appears to have a skins problem.  I started a new campaign with Esc. N3, flying Nieuport XI's - the skin analysis reported no missing skins (as it should have, given that I have all of them installed), but when I tried to assign skins in the campaign there were none available (see screenshot below):

attachicon.gifRoF - PWCG Skin issue Esc.N3.jpg

I had originally started the campaign on the default 1/1/1916, so I thought that might have been the reason (starting it too early), so I deleted that campaign and started a new one on 1/4/1917, but the same thing happened in that one as well with the skins not showing up to be assigned.  I checked my RoF installation and there are plenty of skins specifically for Esc. N3's Nieuport XI's, so there should have been several to choose from under the "squadron" tick-box, and of course "loose" should have displayed a bunch too.

Will keep testing when I get a chance

Thanks for continuing to evolve this masterpiece.

eek also same, gives me more time for creating more skins for the squadrons I want to use next at least heh

#113 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 22 December 2017 - 14:50

@Oliver - you have found a bug that is probably as old as PWCG (going on 9 years now) but has never been reported.  Service is tied to squadron.  Aces go on leave, at which point they are no longer tied to a squadron.  Because of this it looks like PWCG loses track of service.

Also noted issues with zombie aces and can't assign skins.  

#114 Oliver88

Oliver88

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:06

@Oliver - you have found a bug that is probably as old as PWCG (going on 9 years now) but has never been reported.  Service is tied to squadron.  Aces go on leave, at which point they are no longer tied to a squadron.  Because of this it looks like PWCG loses track of service.

Also noted issues with zombie aces and can't assign skins.

Okay, I've not realised that though then, am aware about service being tied to squadron and rather just reporting that they are assigned to squadrons/wings that they should not be. ;)

Here's what the code for Dallas starts out as right from download. From what I can read in this code Dallas in PWCG does not exist until 22nd April 1916 at which point he joins 1 Squadron RFC, then transfers to 1 Squadron RNAS on 5th April 1917, then leaves them (assume that's this going on leave you mention) on 11th April 1918 but does not return to any squadron until he dies on 1st June 1918. So I just think it's an database error where he should not have been given to 1 Squadron RFC in the first place, should rather go straight into suitable RNAS squadrons, and that he's not being sent to 40 Squadron RAF when that was created.

{"squadrons": [{"squadron": -1, "date": "19150801"}, {"squadron": 102001, "date": "19160422"}, {"squadron": 102201, "date": "19170405"}, {"squadron": -1, "date": "19180411"}, {"squadron": -6, "date": "19180601"}],

Here's what the code for Kinkead starts out as right from download. From what I can read in this code Kinkead in PWCG does not exist until 11th August 1916 at which point he joins 3 Squadron AFC (though as that squadron gets created on 9th September 1917 you wont see him in them until then, and even then only for 8 days heh), then transfers to 1 Squadron RNAS on 17th September 1917, staying with them (through its change to 201 Squadron RAF) to die the day after the war ends. So again I think just an database error where he should not have been given to 3 Squadron AFC in the first place, instead should not exist until joining 1 Squadron RNAS.

{"squadrons": [{"squadron": -1, "date": "19150801"}, {"squadron": 102103, "date": "19160811"}, {"squadron": 102201, "date": "19170917"}, {"squadron": -6, "date": "19181201"}],

I wonder whether this might have occurred due to confusion from the cluster coitus with the transformation from Wings to Squadrons that occurred in the RNAS late in 1916? Or maybe mistaking the RNAS Wings as being RFC Squadrons as for both these aces the erroneous times serving in 1 Squadron RFC and 3 Squadron AFC seem to coincide with their victories in 1 Wing RNAS and 3 Wing RNAS that are listed on The Aerodrome?

#115 karnak

karnak

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:18

Hrrrrhrrrrrrr Zombie Aces... thats good :-)

Thank you Pat for your great work.

#116 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 23 December 2017 - 02:17

Quick update:

Skin selection: fixed

Aces not associated with a service: fixed

Slow narrative entries on AAR screen: fixed.

LA5 mods not available: fixed ... but this is RoF so you probably don't care :)

Zombie aces: probably fixed.  The issue was that I was not merging historical ace status with in campaign status.  Ace dies historically all will be correct.  Ace dies not historically and he will return.  I say maybe because I have yet to run a test case for killing a historical ace before his time.

#117 karnak

karnak

Posted 23 December 2017 - 11:11

Juhuuuu christmas present :-)
I will test it right after work and shoot down some of my own aces. Fastest way to test ;-)

Thank you Pat thats great !!!!

#118 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 23 December 2017 - 15:24

Oliver: the reason for the issue was that PWCG was not properly dealing with "On Leave".  There is code in place to go back in time, look for the last assigned squadron and use that to determine service.  There is further code to translate service based on the campaign date.  In the case of the top aces chalk board it was not put together properly.

#119 karnak

karnak

Posted 23 December 2017 - 17:44

Oh i missunderstood it. I thought the new version is there and ready for testing.....sorry....

Ok my Aces have to wait to gekt shot down by one of theri own ;-) :icon_mad: :icon_mad:

#120 Oliver88

Oliver88

Posted 23 December 2017 - 18:05

Oliver: the reason for the issue was that PWCG was not properly dealing with "On Leave".  There is code in place to go back in time, look for the last assigned squadron and use that to determine service.  There is further code to translate service based on the campaign date.  In the case of the top aces chalk board it was not put together properly.

Alright sorry Pat please do not take my posts as sounding ungrateful, been banging out the fixes and updates. :)  Though continue to be an tad confused as to how what you have described caused them to be in RFC and AFC squadrons when they ought not to be, and therefore an tad confused as to whether you saw the same problem in my images as I did. :huh:  But I digress I will leave that alone for now, await this next version to be uploaded to the PWCG site, test that, and be happy to be proven wrong. :D The service being tied to squadron never seemed to be an problem to me, would be in an Battle of Britain type scenario where RN pilots were loaned into RAF squadrons such as having Sub-Lieutenant Richard Cork in 242 Squadron RAF, though in this era I do not think such things occur to cause an problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users