* * * * * 1 votes

Mont St Eloi abbey

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SYN_Vander

SYN_Vander
  • Tester

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:58

I had created this model a long time ago, but after coming back from a visit to France where I actually saw the real thing I realized I never finished it. So I finished the textures and created a mod file which includes a test mission. I hope someone can use this, it will be great for Bloody April missions!

The "undamaged" model is the 1914 version. Shortly after the first hostilities the towers were damaged. If you set the damage model 1, you will see the version of 1914-present.

450px-Mont-Saint-Eloi_abbaye_restaur%C3%

Attached Files

#2 BaronVonMyakin

BaronVonMyakin

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:47

Mega!

#3 FalkeEins

FalkeEins
  • LocationSF, SD, US

Posted 02 November 2017 - 19:11

Bigly

"Stop pulling so hard. You don't have to get someone under the gunsight right this second to win the fight." - Go_Pre

#4 J2_Adam

J2_Adam
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:39

Cool!

#5 Blade_meister

Blade_meister

Posted 01 December 2017 - 03:00

I had created this model a long time ago, but after coming back from a visit to France where I actually saw the real thing I realized I never finished it. So I finished the textures and created a mod file which includes a test mission. I hope someone can use this, it will be great for Bloody April missions!

The "undamaged" model is the 1914 version. Shortly after the first hostilities the towers were damaged. If you set the damage model 1, you will see the version of 1914-present.

LOL, I remember this from way way back in the day. Good to see you finally finishing it. I have been playing your "Duel Mission" as of late and having a lot of fun with them. Thanks for your additions to ROF Sir.

S!Blade<><

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users