Airfields and Planes Not Available.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 08 September 2017 - 16:55

Dear ME guru's,

I need help on this last thing to get my mission up and running :-

I have x4 AF's, all of which show up fine on the map - 2 red and 2 blue.

Only one of the AF's however lets me spawn into an aircraft.

The other 3 return the error "#30003. Flight impossible: No such plane type remained on airfield" whenever I click 'Fly Now' for any of the available planes.

There are x4 of each type shoown available so they should be there..

I've checked all the settings of the working AF vs the others and they all seem to be the same.

The only difference is the fact that the working AF was an existing grouped set of buildings. The other 3 are individual 'airfield objects' (buildings) that I placed where I wanted, and set up the AF properties and planes under one of the buildings.

Any insight would be much appreciated,

:icon_e_salute:

#2 FourSpeed

FourSpeed

Posted 08 September 2017 - 17:04

You can only use the 1 particular AF type (I forget the name of it - "fake" something iirc) as a player spawn... You can add other airport types and whatnot around it, as decoration, and of course, you can have multiple airports to spawn at in your mission, but all of those spawn points must use the 1 particular airport type afaik.

Regards,

4 :icon_e_salute:     

#3 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 08 September 2017 - 17:29

Thank you 4 !

I just did a test replacing my 'buildings' for a complete AF and it worked ok.

The 'fake' AF option you suggested sounds like the ideal solution - I did see it in the list and probably should have thought to try it !

Will do now..

Top man :icon_e_salute:

#4 Arty_Effem

Arty_Effem

Posted 08 September 2017 - 18:05

I just did a test replacing my 'buildings' for a complete AF and it worked ok.

The 'fake' AF option you suggested sounds like the ideal solution - I did see it in the list and probably should have thought to try it !

It has to be fakefield_m, fakefield has spawning limits.  Concurrently-spawning aircraft are positioned to the left of the first for the first six positions, so leave appropriate room. Planes will spawn pointing 90 degrees to the left of the orientation setting.

The only airfields with buildings that allow multiple spawning are fr_lrg , ger_lrg and possibly fr_med and ger_med . If you want repairable hangars you'll have to use these.

ARTY EFFEM

#5 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 08 September 2017 - 18:10

Ok thanks Arty.

I just used the 'fakefield' option and it seems to be working ok. I'll change to '_m' as you suggested later and give it another test.

:icon_e_salute:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users