Photo
- - - - -

Thank you NeoQB.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Butch_Nackley

Butch_Nackley

Posted 05 December 2009 - 05:36

Thank you for the update of the GUI for triplehead. It does improve navigating around as I setup a mission.
Little touches like these really show the work you are putting into this and listening to our humble requests.

#2 LvR

LvR

Posted 05 December 2009 - 11:20

I totally agree, it's like with the auto-centre for us keyboard rudder types. It's like a different game now that I can actually use it. Brilliant, thanks for listening Neoqb. :)

#3 Butch_Nackley

Butch_Nackley

Posted 05 December 2009 - 21:46

I also appreciate the new map features.
Plus, I am no longer getting any stuttering during career missions. I haven't been around tank battles, yet.
I like the new loading screens too. They make the load times pass better.
I hope to mess around with the Flight Recorder during my next play session.

Thanks again for all you are putting into this.
It makes me feel you see it as a labor of love, not just a paycheck.

#4 SSA-Supra2JZ

SSA-Supra2JZ

Posted 05 December 2009 - 22:03

I also appreciate the new map features.
Plus, I am no longer getting any stuttering during career missions. I haven't been around tank battles, yet.
I like the new loading screens too. They make the load times pass better.
I hope to mess around with the Flight Recorder during my next play session.

Thanks again for all you are putting into this.
It makes me feel you see it as a labor of love, not just a paycheck.

And the loading times are way less than before too, took me 20seconds! I'm buying three planes right now to make sure Neoqb are funded during the next month :lol: For me this has been the most significant patch yet, which just goes to show Neoqb are only working harder and harder.

#5 =Fifi=

=Fifi=

Posted 05 December 2009 - 23:40

Fully agree with you guys…but think we are not that much to enjoy 1.009 :?

#6 Butch_Nackley

Butch_Nackley

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:32

Just tried out the Flight Recorded.
Brilliant.
Works fine in triplehead. Doesn't put any impact on the system while recording. Playback is perfect, although in my first use of it, I collided with another plane and had to watch the fight from the ground :cry: But, I was alive and didn't get injured 8-) (My wings didn't let go until I was right over the ground and almost no forward momentum. It just kinda flopped down onto the ground and the plane rolled over on it's side).
I enjoyed watching the playback. Having it play across the screens is stunning. I play rFactor a lot and it will not replay on all three screens, only the center one :x
You have your's working beautifully. Easy to use, low or no impact, reasonable file sizes. Love it!

Really great job guys. I am one happy customer ;)

#7 Gimpy117

Gimpy117

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:37

Fully agree with you guys…but think we are not that much to enjoy 1.009 :?

i hope not. im still trying to get my computer fixed. Christmas ill get a new motherboard since im a poor college student. well then you'll have at least one more in the T&T server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users