- - - - -

Curves for all aircrafts??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rkossacki

rkossacki

Posted 03 April 2017 - 23:59

Hello,

All forum is huge and it`s not easy to find exactly what I really need. I am looking for any post (guide) with screenshots (f.eg.) with curves settings for all aircrafts? Is anything like this? I know, everyone have different preferences and not all joysticks are equal, so probably "good" curves settings is a lot. But is anything (quite universal) showing how to set curves for all planes (fighters maybe at least). If I try Fokker Dr.I or Sopwitch Camel is`t like disaster...any turn left = stall. Any even easy planes to fly (albatros D.II or III) is very shaking. Any help here? 

#2 J2_Adam

J2_Adam
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 04 April 2017 - 01:32

That's a personal preference. I think it all depends on which stick you use as well.

Personally, I use a CH Fighterstick USB, CH Pro Throttle and CH Pro Pedals and don't use any curves at all for any aircraft with the minor exception being a universal "curve correction" for my throttle which over the past 12 years didn't seem to want to register full throttle or minimum throttle.

#3 J5_Spyboy

J5_Spyboy

Posted 04 April 2017 - 13:47

The default curve for all planes is a straight line lower left to upper right, there is a box that you can check to default to an 'S' curve. Try that. Worked for me and I don't remember ever fiddling with it since. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users