I'm a newbie, and I have a lot of questions.
1. When I tried to download Rise Of Flight: United Edition(ROF: UE) from the website, it was like, 20KB/s. So, I switched to the Steam version and it downloaded much faster. Any reason for this?
2. The size between the Steam version and the website version was different. The Steam version was 5.9MB and the website version was 8.6MB. Is there less content in the Steam version?(this is linked to the third question)
3. Is the Steam version identical to the website version? I mean, like, exactly the same in every way?(I know that Steam DLCs are incompatible with the website version)
4. While I was searching for the answers to the questions above, I noticed that the latest news was from 2015. And the Manual was also from 2015 and was outdated. Are the developers running out of money or are they too busy with IL-2: BOS/BOM?
5. I launched the game, got the feel of the game mechanics from a few quick missions, then tried to play multiplayer. But I was disappointed because there were so few servers and only a handful of players.(It was Sunday night) Is everyone playing single player or is the entire player base shrinking?
6. If you buy a plane from the store that has two variants, like the Bristol F.2B or the Albatross D.II, do I get both variants or just one?