Photo
- - - - -

Hadley-Page Bomber Bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hapo

Hapo

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:48

I just bought the Hadley Page bomber and right off noticed the gunner in front keeps unlinking with his machine guns, looking like a kid playing make believe much of the time. Considering one's position in the cockpit relative to the gunner, it is a pretty in your face sort of thing. Speaking of faces, the gunner also seems to spend a lot off time shooting the piolet in the face...

This bird will be spending a lot of time in the hanger, methinks.

#2 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=
  • LocationSouthern Ozark Mountains

Posted 07 February 2017 - 13:26

I just bought the Hadley Page bomber and right off noticed the gunner in front keeps unlinking with his machine guns, looking like a kid playing make believe much of the time. Considering one's position in the cockpit relative to the gunner, it is a pretty in your face sort of thing. Speaking of faces, the gunner also seems to spend a lot off time shooting the piolet in the face...

This bird will be spending a lot of time in the hanger, methinks.

Did this happen in Multiplayer, if so, methinks you had a "human gunner". ;)  

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

#3 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 07 February 2017 - 16:17

Welcome to the Forums!

Maybe if you could post a track of what you are seeing, it would help.  I haven't flown the HP-400 lately, but I don't remember seeing anything all that weird about the gunner when I did.  If I remember maybe I can take one for a spin tonight when I get back from work and see how mine works.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users