Photo
- - - - -

Having kills not confirmed... Possible?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wykletypl

Wykletypl

Posted 05 February 2017 - 15:47

Just happened to me seconds ago. I was on a lone patrol in a Sopwith Camel above the coast of the Atlantic (Channel Map). I spotted a lone Pfalz IIIa below me. And while I was hesitating at first, I decided to give it a try and I dived on it. I clearly saw his wings tearing apart, yet the game, for some reason, did not count it as a kill. All of that happened above the water.

So does it mean that if the wreck hits the specific area - like in this case sea - it won't count as a hit? And unconfirmed kills in this game are actually possible?

#2 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw
  • LocationKraków / Poland

Posted 05 February 2017 - 18:26

In career mode? Some kills go unconfirmed. If you have no connection to master server (cinnection icon flashing in one of top cornes) the kill will not be registered. If your connection is ok, the kill may still not be confirmed. It's matter how much damage your bullets did to plane before it disintegrated .

Forum moderator.

Deputy Staffelführer, Jasta 2 ''Boelcke'' http://jasta2.org

“Now now,” Akua chided. “Personal attacks are the mark of failed argument. If you’ve no counterpoint to offer, such flailing only serves to shed further light on your incompetence.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users