Photo
- - - - -

Testing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 athlondude

athlondude

Posted 04 December 2009 - 18:12

Something that NEOQB may want to think about is allowing for us the consumers to test out new updates prior to release. We do this all the time at the university I work at, particularly if we have an individual that is having a problem with an OS build. We simple put our test release on their system and let them check it out before releasing it campus wide. We figure if it will satisfy the most demanding of customers everyone else will love it. It would be easy to setup. The easiest way to do it is setup a test account, choose your canidates, and then let them download the test version (complete so that it does not conflict with their personal copy of ROF), and set a time limit like 30 days.

#2 WF2

WF2

Posted 04 December 2009 - 18:23

I think they call that … Beta testing?

#3 athlondude

athlondude

Posted 04 December 2009 - 18:25

I think they call that … Beta testing?

Yeah, beta or otherwise it is all testing.

#4 NakedSquirrel

NakedSquirrel
  • Tester

Posted 04 December 2009 - 23:19

They do…

#5 athlondude

athlondude

Posted 07 December 2009 - 15:20

They do…

Well what I am talking about is specific issues. Take the infamous stuttering for instance, alot of people had that problem, and there was no common denominator pointing to a cause. In that case neoqb could have taken those folks with that issue and let them test the new update since they were the ones with that issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users