Photo
- - - - -

Right Mouse Click Coded to Widget Menu

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mrmertz

mrmertz

Posted 18 January 2017 - 13:27

Searched the forums. Five years ago people were complaining of this. Still the same old same old. In BOS it works great having your mouse tied into the gunner positions, no conflicts. Still when tapping the right mouse button brings up the widget menu (for which the right mouse is not selected for in the menu) and stops all command inputs altogether. Very annoying. Would really like to do the same as in BOS but it seems ROF has dropped by the wayside in favor of other endevours.

#2 mrmertz

mrmertz

Posted 18 January 2017 - 13:40

While on the topic, has anyone been successful in controlling the gunners turret via the mouse? In other words, moving the mouse simultaneously moves the gun(s)? All I can do is use my hat switch on the joystick to move the guns around in order to aim but the hat switch is far from accurate in movement in this regard.

Thanks!

#3 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=
  • LocationSouthern Ozark Mountains

Posted 18 January 2017 - 16:30

Searched the forums. Five years ago people were complaining of this. Still the same old same old. In BOS it works great having your mouse tied into the gunner positions, no conflicts. Still when tapping the right mouse button brings up the widget menu (for which the right mouse is not selected for in the menu) and stops all command inputs altogether. Very annoying. Would really like to do the same as in BOS but it seems ROF has dropped by the wayside in favor of other endevours.

That is just the way it is, sorry nothing can be done about it.

While on the topic, has anyone been successful in controlling the gunners turret via the mouse? In other words, moving the mouse simultaneously moves the gun(s)? All I can do is use my hat switch on the joystick to move the guns around in order to aim but the hat switch is far from accurate in movement in this regard.

Thanks!

Yes go to Controls/Camera Controls and check the boxes circled in yellow then go Pilot Head Controls and do the same.  

Attached File  mouse 2.jpg   137.19KB   0 downloads  Attached File  mouse 3.jpg   128.46KB   0 downloads

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

#4 mrmertz

mrmertz

Posted 19 January 2017 - 00:23

Thank you very much sir! Appreciate it!
Jeff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users