Photo
- - - - -

Woff UE does not need the CFS3 disc

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 03 December 2016 - 20:49

I know some of the WW1 simfans, did have problems in buying the old CFS3 game, that was needed for the Woff game. The disc was becoming rare to find or just disliked the idea to spent another €15,-

Some of the members at Simhq did wrote down that Woff UE does not need the CFS3 game. As being curious, I did reinstall Woff UE, on the SSD without the CFS3 game.

And yeah they are right on that, the new WOFF UE, DOES NOT NEED THE CFS3 GAME. Think that is great news for who consider to buy this WW1 game.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#2 Hellshade

Hellshade

Posted 05 December 2016 - 19:40

I can also confirm that with no CFS3 installed, a fresh install of WOFF Ultimate Edition does not ask for a CFS3 CD or install location.    I can also confirm that AnKors new DX9 shaders in UE are more efficient and provide a fairly nice FPS boost over previous editions of the sim, all while looking better too.  The addition of more French two seater aircraft helped to fill in a gap in the plane set, as well.  I believe it comes with 78 flyable craft now, plus zeps and all previous expansions and add-on content.  The skin pack of 4,500+ skins is also free.   Great time to jump in and according to OBD, new add-ons are still on the way.  

#3 J5_Spyboy

J5_Spyboy

Posted 25 December 2016 - 21:52

Trying to install it now but keep getting ' corrupt file' messages. Getting cross about it now coz on 3rd try! :(

#4 Pirato

Pirato
  • LocationUnder a Bridge

Posted 25 December 2016 - 22:01

Sounds like a corrupted Download or something. If possible Download it again. Just in case, don't run the installer from inside the .zip file.

Dann gibt's Heulen und Zähne klammern, für das ganze Lumpenpack.
Dann ist Schluss mit "Tischlein deck' dich", da gibt's "Knüppel aus dem Sack"!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users