Photo
- - - - -

SP third party question:some work,some don't...why?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dietz

Dietz

Posted 22 November 2016 - 15:42

I've recently come back to RoF after some time away and in the last week have downloaded single missions from various sites.Most work but a few that sound really fun don't-when opened all that shows up is a landscape shot-no planes or anything else.I have a feeling these are actually MP missions & I should not have placed them in the Missions folder.Am I correct? When I have installed them I can see the number of files,usually 3 for a SP mission,most of the questionable missions have more than that-is this a give away that they are really MP Missions?If so ( even though I don't play MP) where should I put them if I decide to keep them anyway? :icon_e_wink:

#2 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw
  • LocationKraków / Poland

Posted 22 November 2016 - 16:05

Try opening these missions with mission editor and re-save them. It is known to work with older missions that no longer work because the game changed.

Forum moderator.

Deputy Staffelführer, Jasta 2 ''Boelcke'' http://jasta2.org

“Now now,” Akua chided. “Personal attacks are the mark of failed argument. If you’ve no counterpoint to offer, such flailing only serves to shed further light on your incompetence.”

#3 Dietz

Dietz

Posted 22 November 2016 - 17:51

Try opening these missions with mission editor and re-save them. It is known to work with older missions that no longer work because the game changed.

This easy tip seemed to do the trick ( much like in BoS converting missions to "binary" in Mission Editor,) Many thanks! :icon_e_salute:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users