Photo
- - - - -

Gotha V can't be played in Career mode???

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Funny_Bunny

Funny_Bunny

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:06

I have this glorious Gotha V, but no matter when and where I look, I can't find a squadron for career mode.
Please help!

Sincerely,

Grounded.

#2 Cybermat47

Cybermat47
  • LocationNew South Wales, Australia

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:15

You can fly it, just filter for it :)
"If I could only have brought him down alive."
- Lieutenant Arthur Rhys-Davids, recalling his victory over Leutnant Werner Voss.

#3 Funny_Bunny

Funny_Bunny

Posted 21 November 2016 - 17:42

I did filter for it. But I can't find a squadron Either on the wester front of channel map.

Any hints of Whre n when I should filter? Would be much appreciated. :icon_e_smile:

#4 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 21 November 2016 - 17:58

You have to move your date sliders into the right part of the timeline in order to refresh the map and see the units flying it - see the screenshot below:

RoF%20-%20career%20mode%20Gotha%20select

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

#5 Friggitotti

Friggitotti

Posted 25 November 2016 - 06:36

Everytimes that I try to play the gotha in the career I'm the only One that can take off. AI everytimes crash

#6 Cybermat47

Cybermat47
  • LocationNew South Wales, Australia

Posted 25 November 2016 - 07:03

Everytimes that I try to play the gotha in the career I'm the only One that can take off. AI everytimes crash

What airbase are you at?

"If I could only have brought him down alive."
- Lieutenant Arthur Rhys-Davids, recalling his victory over Leutnant Werner Voss.

#7 Flashy

Flashy
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:11

Yeah that was the reason I also stopped playing the Gotha career after about 5 missions - I would always be the only one who got back after a mission. The AI would either crash on takeoff, spin out and crash over the target (when they slow down or try any kind of slightly energetic flight maneuver) or crash on landing. Basically it seems the AI cant really fly the Gotha, especially with heavy loads..

Just because I can give multiple orgasms to the furniture just by sitting on it, doesn't mean that I'm not sick of this damn war: the blood, the noise, the endless poetry...

#8 Funny_Bunny

Funny_Bunny

Posted 13 April 2017 - 22:08

Been off the forums a while, but I've become quite proficient at the Gotha! Not a much tunas dropping a 1000lb bomb from a Page 400, but you get more daylight missions int he Gotha, making targets easier to hit. just wish you could edit flight parameters as the leader, they ALYWAS make you come in so the wind is sideways and hardest to compensate for. -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users