- - - - -

Number of controllers for ROF

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ice_Age

Ice_Age
  • LocationTrudolyubiye

Posted 30 October 2016 - 19:52

I am redoing my flight sim setup, and encountering an old issue:  ROF seems to only recognize 6 game controllers.  In fact, if you have more than that number plugged in, we know that the game will even throw an inconsequential, but annoying, error message on shutdown.

Is there any known way around this limitation, so that I can get ROF to recognize all of my connected game controllers?

#2 Pirato

Pirato
  • LocationUnder a Bridge

Posted 31 October 2016 - 18:06

If you use the Thrustmaster Warthog Stick and Throttle you could combine them to one device with TARGET. Thats atleast one less controler in the list. Same if you use CH Controlers,they can also be combined within the CH software. Other than that,no idea. You could use something like SVMapper where you can assign key commands to the buttons of the controlers. The keypresses will be recognized by the game even if it doesn't sees the controler.

Or,if you have some selfmade controlers,get a controllerboard that can use 64 inputs. So you can combine 2 of your selfmade buttonboxes (if you use 2 at all...). Thing with this is,many sims only see 32 inputs,so for the other 32 you would have to use keyboard commands,like with SVMapper if it's even possible.

Dann gibt's Heulen und Zähne klammern, für das ganze Lumpenpack.
Dann ist Schluss mit "Tischlein deck' dich", da gibt's "Knüppel aus dem Sack"!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users