Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Vote for your final "Vintage Mission"!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Poll: Vote for your final "Vintage Mission" on the Syndicate server! (43 member(s) have cast votes)

What should be the final "Vintage Mission" ?

1. Knights of the Sea by Waxworks. (Channel Map) Mid 1917. Realistic missions and weather. (6 votes [12.77%])

Percentage of vote: 12.77%

2. Battle of Passchendaele. (Channel Map) Late 1917. Complete objectives during the famous battle. (3 votes [6.38%])

Percentage of vote: 6.38%

3. Battle of the Somme. Late 1916. Fly "early war" aircraft during the famous battle. (13 votes [27.66%])

Percentage of vote: 27.66%

4. Bloody April. Early 1917. The period of Albatros superiority. (4 votes [8.51%])

Percentage of vote: 8.51%

5. Bombers Channel. (Channel map) Mid 1917. Complete various bomber objectives over the Channel. (15 votes [31.91%])

Percentage of vote: 31.91%

6. Gotha! Early 1917. The daring daylight raid of German Gothas over Nancy. (2 votes [4.26%])

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

7. Roye. Late 1918. Complete various objectives in the combined British/French sector. (2 votes [4.26%])

8. Third Battle of the Aisne. Early 1918. Fight over the "Chemin des Dames" in the French sector. (2 votes [4.26%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:40

Thanks Syndicate, had three flights that didn't go too well but hey ho !

First one my noob gunner shot my Rolly's wing off half way to my target.. when there was nothing to shoot at. :lol:

Second flight another Rolly and I got into a fight with a Nieuport short of the mud. Good fight in which we triumphed, but alas my engine went 'pop' just as I crossed the mud, but managed to land ok (captured and beasted of course).

Third flight I'd just got to 2.5k in an EIII, then got a 10009. :lol: :lol: (I think the whole server may have gone down there).

But it was great just to be around a few famous (if not infamous) pilots from the past and present.

I hope you Syndicate dudes don't forget RoF all together, and still pop in to a server at least once in a while. (and in fact any of the old guard who showed up to pay their respects).

Let's face it, it's much more fun and manly than WW2 ;) .

:icon_e_salute:  you all !

Z.F. (Snake..Eyes)

".. and they'll send you home in a pine overcoat, with a letter to your Mum,

Saying find enclosed one son one medal and a note, to, say, he, Won".

#42 SYN_Vander

SYN_Vander
  • Tester

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:46

I like to think my ad banner had something to do with that. Just don't ask how it's done.

Thanks for that! Pretty creative :)

#43 FourSpeed

FourSpeed

Posted 05 September 2016 - 21:49

Thanks to Vander for posting those missions for the community.

Sorry I wasn't able to join the fun on Sunday. I was hoping to be back home from camping at the Grand Canyon, but alas, I didn't get back til supper time and the event had already wrapped up by then.  :(

In any case, it sounds like it was a good time, and once again, I'll add my thanks to Vander and the other folks at Syndicate for all of the things they've done for the RoF community over the past several years. You'll be missed, and as others have mentioned, we hope you'll pop back in for some sightseeing in Belgium and France occasionally.

Best Regards,

4 :icon_e_salute:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users