- - - - -

Eastern front map?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Julius_Buckler

Julius_Buckler

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:38

Hello guys,

sorry to disturb with a stupid question, but I haven't found any answer on the Internet.

I just received the newsletter with the 7th anniversary sale. They write: and 6 unique maps of Western and Eastern fronts of the WWI.

I've never seen a map of the eastern front. But I have to admit that I haven't played it in a long time so I'm not so sure. Do I have to buy these maps like the channel map or are they already included in the download version?

thanks in advance 

#2 xvii-Dietrich

xvii-Dietrich
  • LocationNorway / Finland

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:06

The "Eastern Front" map is often referred to as the Tarnopol Map. See this thread for the relative positions of the different maps: http://riseofflight....ld-rise-flight/

The Tarnopol Map is standard with Rise of Flight (yes, even including the basic free-to-play download version). Only the English Channel map needs to be purchased separately.

If you want to try it out, go to Quick Missions, then in the top-right, select Tarnopol from the drop-down map menu.

PS:  The only free Russian aeroplane is the Nieuport 17 (rus). Other Russian aircraft (S-16 and S-22) need to be purchased separately. However, you can always create your own Russian (or Austro-Hungarian) paintschemes for any aircraft as you wish.

xvii-kuesta-add2e.jpg

#3 Julius_Buckler

Julius_Buckler

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:13

Thank you very much:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users