- - - - -

Jasta 99 Servers

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:13

Salute Rise of Flight community,

today we like to introduce our new concept for our servers. We noticed they were not used very much in the past, which was why we thought it is time for a change of our server concept. We can offer a high performance server provided by Hetzner proven reliable in stress situations like in the events Eagle of Lille and Flanders in Flames. As it is very hard to cater to all needs and playstyles we decided to put up two game servers for Rise of Flight:

Jagdstaffel 99 Server I

Our Jagdstaffel Server I serves the purpose of hosting semi-historical missions on maps like the Western Front Map, Channel Map and the Eastern Front Map. We are aiming to deliver an experience between those two excellent servers Syndicate and New Wings Wargrounds. We want to bring you onto the battlefields of the past from Verdun 1916 over Bloody April 1917 to the last German Offensive in 1918 known as the Kaiserschlacht. The missions should center around tactics, strategy and good teamplay The server uses the preset "expert" option type.
This server makes use of Vanders first-class Advancing Soldiers mod. You can activate the mod with the JSGME Mod Manager and still play in mods off mode as with Ankors Bump Mapping mod (highly recomended). You can download the mod and the JSGME Mod Manager here: rof-mods.

For a detailed GUIDE on HOW TO INSTALL THE MOD click here: GUIDE

This will allow you to see soldier columns marching on the roads and soldiers in the trenches and ground offensives. You don't have to deactivate the mod to fly on your regual servers. Just leave it activated so there is no trouble activating and deactivating mods:

Entrenched soildiers: 
soldiersintrecnvyq6bgdk.jpg

Marching soldiers:
soldiersmarchi5td1zmuqw9.jpg

Ground offensives:

groundoffensivmpo4vr8x5lb.jpg

If you try to fly without the mod you may get kicked out of the server, when mod units spawn in the mission. For now we have only two mission running here but there are more to come soon.

1. J99 - Battle of Arras - 1917 (static planeset) (Albatros D.III, Albatros D.II early + late, Halberstadt D.II, Roland, DFW) vs (Sopwith Pup, Sopwith Triplane. N17,  Spad 7 early + late, R.E.8, Sopwith Strutter)

2. J99 - Kaiserschlacht - 1918 (static planeset) (Albatros D.Va, Pfalz D.IIIa, Fokker Dr.I, Halberstadt CL.II, DFW, Albatros D.III) vs (S.E.5a, Spad 13, N28, Sopwith Dolphin, R.E.8, Bristol F2b2, Sopwith Camel) 

Mission duration is set to 240 min (4 hours). Currently some AI Twoseaters are patrolling the sky.

Server Statistics: Jasta 99 Server Statistic

Jagdstaffel 99 Server II

This server serves the purpose of hosting dogfight missions on maps like the Lake Map, the Verdun Map and the Fantasy Island Map by DiFiS. The server features diffrent Dogfight scenarios. The planesets are in range between early 1917 and late 1918. We have up to 12 AI fighters active to give you something to shoot at. There are also optional targets on which you can drop your payload like Convoys, Factories and Artillery Batteries. The server uses a custom set of options. Basically it is the Standart option type minus the Improved Gunnery option. We are aiming for an experience like the excellent Aces Falling Server by Sid had. Right now there are five diffrent missions running on this server.

1. J99 - tdm lake late 1916 (Albatros D.II,  Halberstadt D.II, Fokker E.III Roland, DFW) vs (Sopwith Pup, D.H.2, N17rus, N11, FE2b, Sopwith Strutter)

2. J99 - tdm lake early 1917 (Albatros D.III, Albatros D.II late, Halberstadt D.II, Roland, DFW) vs (Sopwith Pup, Sopwith Triplane. N17, N11 Spad 7 early, Spad 7, R.E.8, Sopwith Strutter)

3. J99 - tdm lake late 1917 (Fokker Dr.I, Albatros D.Va, Halberstadt CL.II, Pfalz D.IIIa, Albatros D.III) vs (Sopwith Camel, Sopwith Dolphin, S.E.5a N17, Spad 13, Spad 7, Bristol F2bf2)

4. J99 - tdm lake early 1918 (Fokker Dr.I, Albatros D.Va, Halberstadt CL.II, Pfalz D.IIIa, Fokker D.VII) vs (Sopwith Camel, Sopwith Dolphin, S.E.5a N28, Spad 13, Spad 7, Bristol F2bf2)

5. J99 - tdm lake late 1918 (Fokker D.7f, Fokker D.8 Albatros D.Va, Halberstadt CL.II au, Pfalz D.IIIa, Pfalz D.12 Fokker D.7) vs (Sopwith Camel, Sopwith Dolphin, S.E.5a N28, Spad 13, Breguet 14, Bristol F2bf3)

Mission duration is set to 120 min (2 hours). We have currently 12 AI planes active in every mission. In dependence of the player number on our server they will be deactivated. E.g. When there are 8 Players on our server, there are only 6 AI planes active and when there are more than 9 player on our server, the AI should be deactivated completly. When players leave the server again the AI planes should spwan again. This is currently still WIP so if you find any bugs with that logic please leave us some feedback in this thread.

Server Statistics: Jasta 99 Server Statistic

We appreciate your feedback in this thread. Thanks for the pin Trupobaw. This post is about to change as our new concept evolves with time. So make sure to check back here. Right now both servers statistics get parsed to our website. We will change that in the near future to have one stats site for each server.

Salute to all still flying this awesome sim and good hunting

Jasta 99

yedwwtfx.gif

#2 GenMarkof007

GenMarkof007

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:08

Hi =J99=Sizzlorr,

Thanks for the info on the J99 servers.

Love to fly on servers with infantry... will you add also moving tanks on this map

Would love to see live battles on a server.

Cheers,

GenMarkof ;)

#3 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:14

Hi =J99=Sizzlorr,

Thanks for the info on the J99 servers.

Love to fly on servers with infantry... will you add also moving tanks on this map

Would love to see live battles on a server.

Cheers,

GenMarkof ;)

Tanks are already moving in this mission. And you can wittness live AI battles with infantry and artillery in the mission as well.  :icon_e_salute:

yedwwtfx.gif

#4 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=
  • LocationSouthern Ozark Mountains

Posted 08 May 2016 - 14:52

I just want to inform you that I was able to joint your server with the "Advancing Soldiers mod".

​May I suggest that you use the MSNBIN file instead of the MISSION file, it makes a large difference in download time. 

P.S. what a dummy I are, I forgot to say that I don't have the "Advancing Soldiers mod" installed. :huh: 

You have to be quick 

#5 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 08 May 2016 - 15:28

I just want to inform you that I was able to joint your server with the "Advancing Soldiers mod".

​May I suggest that you use the MSNBIN file instead of the MISSION file, it makes a large difference in download time. 

Done  :icon_e_salute:

yedwwtfx.gif

#6 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 08 May 2016 - 15:37

Done  :icon_e_salute:

:icon_e_salute:

You have to be quick 

#7 etzel

etzel

Posted 09 May 2016 - 21:56

Cool, thanks a lot J99 for your efforts, tested both serves today and detected no issus....

Both concepts sounds very promising to me, I really hope that they help keeping this game further alive some more time and that your efforts will be rewarded with some population also!

Small side note 1: On the Server II I flew some rounds on the early 1918 lage map and saw that there are 10 DrI but only 5 Camles available; as we know the comunity this unbalanced situation could lead to some severe discussions, so I would propose to even the numbers of DrI vs Cales ;-)

And side note 2: Both stats-links in your posting leading to the same stats-page of the Server II Sizzlor.

Hope to meet many players there regularly...

All the best and Salute! :-)

Etzel

#8 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:35

Cool, thanks a lot J99 for your efforts, tested both serves today and detected no issus....

Both concepts sounds very promising to me, I really hope that they help keeping this game further alive some more time and that your efforts will be rewarded with some population also!

Small side note 1: On the Server II I flew some rounds on the early 1918 lage map and saw that there are 10 DrI but only 5 Camles available; as we know the comunity this unbalanced situation could lead to some severe discussions, so I would propose to even the numbers of DrI vs Cales ;-)

And side note 2: Both stats-links in your posting leading to the same stats-page of the Server II Sizzlor.

Hope to meet many players there regularly...

All the best and Salute! :-)

Etzel

Hi Etzel, thanks for your feedback i will change the planeset asap. About the statssite:

Right now both servers statistics get parsed to our website. We will change that in the near future to have one stats site for each server.

Hope to see you in the skies.  :icon_e_salute:

@HillBilly have you tried to fly a sortie?

yedwwtfx.gif

#9 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:33

@HillBilly have you tried to fly a sortie?

Yes I was able to fly(from Brayelle) but did not see the marching soldiers,( of course I would not see them , I don't have the mod). :icon_e_salute:

When I get more time I will try to fly from all airfields, looks like a great map. :icon_e_salute:   

You have to be quick 

#10 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 10 May 2016 - 18:49

Yes I was able to fly(from Brayelle) but did not see the marching soldiers,( of course I would not see them , I don't have the mod). :icon_e_salute:

When I get more time I will try to fly from all airfields, looks like a great map. :icon_e_salute:   

That is very kind of you sir  :icon_e_smile:

yedwwtfx.gif

#11 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 10 May 2016 - 19:38

Well it looks like I can fly from one airfield only(Brayelle), when I change airfields the game locks up.

You have to be quick 

#12 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 10 May 2016 - 19:43

Well it looks like I can fly from one airfield only(Brayelle), when I change airfields the game locks up.

Thats because at Brayelle are tanks spawned, when somebody takes off and on the other airfields are mod units spawned. Thanks for your testing!

yedwwtfx.gif

#13 etzel

etzel

Posted 11 May 2016 - 09:07

Hi Etzel, thanks for your feedback i will change the planeset asap. About the statssite:

Right now both servers statistics get parsed to our website. We will change that in the near future to have one stats site for each Server.

Ah, I see. To be honest: I think that approach might be not so bad, to have a combined stats-overview on both Servers...

Well, it would be helpfull then when to the mission-names markes like S-1 and S-2 (or similar) that you easily see from which server it comes...

But as I sew meanwhile there was already some more action, looking forward to my next flights ;-)

#14 GenMarkof007

GenMarkof007

Posted 11 May 2016 - 20:25

Hi =J99=Sizzlorr,

Went on Jasta 99 server 1 yesterday and today and got some very minor issues/requests (if possible)...

- could we get a message when a target is done - confirmation (ex.: after getting the moving barges (that was zigzagging-great stuff!), I did not see any info saying the target was done);

- I think that active Airfield should have more AA around the area - one had only MGs (ex.: on central side, I did pass 2 times at low alt near an AF (near a railroad track), but never got shot at?);

- same for NML, I think that AA should make fighters or 2-seaters move on enemy side over 1000 m.;

Other than that, I must say that the map/mission is great!

Hope to see some infantry moving on some of the roads.

Cheers,

GenMarkof ;)

#15 etzel

etzel

Posted 11 May 2016 - 21:48

I had an issue with the Bloody April 1917 map: When taking off at Guesnain I run into a windows-error-message "can't load object"....

But I have mod "Soldiers_Package_2v4" installed, do I need anything else?

best

Etz

#16 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:58

Bots on dogfayt, superfluous. Best of all - take a server configuration with the Aces, along with a set of planes =)

#17 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:01

Hi =J99=Sizzlorr,

Went on Jasta 99 server 1 yesterday and today and got some very minor issues/requests (if possible)...

- could we get a message when a target is done - confirmation (ex.: after getting the moving barges (that was zigzagging-great stuff!), I did not see any info saying the target was done);

- I think that active Airfield should have more AA around the area - one had only MGs (ex.: on central side, I did pass 2 times at low alt near an AF (near a railroad track), but never got shot at?);

- same for NML, I think that AA should make fighters or 2-seaters move on enemy side over 1000 m.;

Other than that, I must say that the map/mission is great!

Hope to see some infantry moving on some of the roads.

Cheers,

GenMarkof ;)

The barge should have a subtitle informing both sides when it is destroyed. There should also appear an X on the icon on the map when the target is done. Make sure the barge is really destroyed and not only damaged. I had it smoking and i thought it was destroyed but i only damaged it. Also there are global subtitles telling every side which targets are completed and which are not. The global subtitles will appear every 10 min or so. About AA: Which active Airfields do you mean or do you think all of them should be protected better? We had some internal tests and my pilots told me AA was too heavy in the mission so i tuned it down to what we have now. But i can easily put it back to where it was intentionally. Same with NML. Thanks for your feedback GenMarkof. It is very valuable for me.

I had an issue with the Bloody April 1917 map: When taking off at Guesnain I run into a windows-error-message "can't load object"....

best

Etz

If you have it installed and activated via JSGME you should be good to go. Did this happen more than once? Can you try again? Gusnain spawns marching colums of German Infantry when you take off from there. Are you sure you had the mod activated? Also thanks for your feedback etzel. It is very important for me.

Bots on dogfayt, superfluous. Best of all - take a server configuration with the Aces, along with a set of planes =)

We are planing to have the bots on the dogfight server deactivated in dependence of how many player controlled planes are in the air. So for example if there are 2 player planes in the air there will be 12 bots. If there are for example 4 players in the air there will be only 6 bots. And if there are 6 players aloft we plan to deactivate the bots alltogether. This feature is not finally implemented but we are working on it. It should be possible via the Server input trigger in the mission editor. If more players vote for an Aces configuration (icons off etc.) we will do this. As for now the dogfight server should cater to more or less newer pilots, for whom it still is a challenge to fight bots. Thank you for your feedback emely and check back on our dogfight server in the future. There will be some changes that you will probably like.

yedwwtfx.gif

#18 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:12

We are planing to have the bots on the dogfight server deactivated in dependence of how many player controlled planes are in the air. So for example if there are 2 player planes in the air there will be 12 bots. If there are for example 4 players in the air there will be only 6 bots. And if there are 6 players aloft we plan to deactivate the bots alltogether. This feature is not finally implemented but we are working on it. It should be possible via the Server input trigger in the mission editor. 

When you get this working I would really like to ask a bunch questions. :)  ;)

You have to be quick 

#19 etzel

etzel

Posted 12 May 2016 - 14:38

best

Etz

If you have it installed and activated via JSGME you should be good to go. Did this happen more than once? Can you try again? Gusnain spawns marching colums of German Infantry when you take off from there. Are you sure you had the mod activated? Also thanks for your feedback etzel. It is very important for me.

Yes, I did check right now and it happens again. Situation is I take plane at Guesnain (yesterday the Roland, today I tried with DFW), spawn on the field and when after few seconds the screen freezes, using ALT+tab I see this Windows error-message.

After killing the game and restart I cannot even log into the Server anymore without getting this error Messages, other servers still working fine for me.

#20 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 12 May 2016 - 14:44

Yes, I did check right now and it happens again. Situation is I take plane at Guesnain (yesterday the Roland, today I tried with DFW), spawn on the field and when after few seconds the screen freezes, using ALT+tab I see this Windows error-message.

After killing the game and restart I cannot even log into the Server anymore without getting this error Messages, other servers still working fine for me.

Try deleting the Mission Files from your "Dogfight folder" then try the mission. 

P.S. another thought, where do you have the "Mods" installed?

They should be installed in 

Attached File  files.PNG   97.99KB   0 downloads

You have to be quick 

#21 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 12 May 2016 - 15:36

If Hillbilly's suggestion doesn't work i would suggest to reinstall the mod.

yedwwtfx.gif

#22 etzel

etzel

Posted 13 May 2016 - 14:08

Thanks for your hints, but found the issue and it was a quite noobish one: :icon_e_biggrin:

Mistake happened after downloading the zip-file and unzipping via 7.zip the mod-data is stored under: "...\MODS\Soldiers_Package_2v4\Soldiers_Package_2v4\data" ... so the program cannot find the data where it is expected. Simply moving up all the data one level and deleting the 2-nd "\Soldiers_Package_2v4\-Folder" and everything is fine ;-)

Only minor graphic issue I had now: The street where the soldiers are marching along appears now partially "shadowed" sometimes... (dis- and re-appears when I fly over or next to it, sometimes this shawdow appears directly under the marching troops, but also some times few hundret meters in front of them)... :huh:

But well, definitely an issue I can live with.... *g*

And just a hint: Be carefull and don't park your plane in marching direction of the troops, those tiny little man will follow their route forward no matter which obstacles there are:

Soldiers1.jpgSoldiers2.jpg

:icon_mad:  :icon_mad:

Well then, looking forward to meet you there guys

Etzel

#23 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 13 May 2016 - 17:07

Good to hear you got it sorted out. Up in the skies now hush  :icon_e_salute:  :icon_e_biggrin:

yedwwtfx.gif

#24 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 13 May 2016 - 20:20

Tell me please, these soldiers have interaction with other objects, or just for a nice picture?

#25 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 13 May 2016 - 20:55

Tell me please, these soldiers have interaction with other objects, or just for a nice picture?

They can interact with other objects, if by interact you mean shoot at stuff.

yedwwtfx.gif

#26 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:35

When you get this working I would really like to ask a bunch questions. :)  ;)

It is  working  :icon_e_biggrin:  :icon_e_salute:

yedwwtfx.gif

#27 etzel

etzel

Posted 20 May 2016 - 09:30

Great, then I hope today in the evening there will be enough Players online to test it properly *ggg*

#28 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 20 May 2016 - 14:30

That is great. :icon_e_salute:

The Mission Editor part I understand okay, but the Rcon part is a little confusing.

I know that you name the "server input" you want to respond, what command do you use? And does the Rcon have to be running in the server?

If you don't want to answer in public PM me please. :icon_e_salute:   

You have to be quick 

#29 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 20 May 2016 - 17:42

That is great. :icon_e_salute:

The Mission Editor part I understand okay, but the Rcon part is a little confusing.

I know that you name the "server input" you want to respond, what command do you use? And does the Rcon have to be running in the server?

If you don't want to answer in public PM me please. :icon_e_salute:   

Well i can answer your questions for the Mission Editor part. The actual pilot counter that works in the background is some black magic stuff done by J99*Hardy. He basically programmed an executable, running on our server, which is not really necessary i think, as long as it can read the needed values, which counts the pilots on our server. If the pilots number exceeds a defined number, it triggers the Server input command from the mission editor, which then activates or deactivates the AI. Right now we have three server input comands. First one activates all AIs second one disables and activates half of the AI planes and third one deactivates all ai planes. I will forward this thread to Hardy, so he can give a more detailed explanation of his black magic stuff.  :icon_e_salute:

Basically it is a web call to the server input command. 

yedwwtfx.gif

#30 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 20 May 2016 - 18:59

The actual pilot counter that works in the background is some black magic stuff done by J99*Hardy. 

LOL Since I'm no Harry Potter I guess I'll wait to see if Hardy wants to  reveal his black magic secrets. ;)

Thank you for your response. :icon_e_salute:  

You have to be quick 

#31 J99=Hardy

J99=Hardy
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 May 2016 - 23:33

No Black Magic...

I wrote a program that uses the RCON to communicate with the server. It has a XML configuration that defines the RCON logon parameter and some Mission Parameter:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Configuration>
  <AppSettingCollection>
    <Setting Key ="RoFServer" Value="127.0.0.1"/>
    <Setting Key ="RConsolePort" Value="8991"/>
    <Setting Key ="User" Value="rofuser@somedomain.com"/>
    <Setting Key ="Password" Value="somefancepassword"/>
    <Setting Key ="MonitoringIntervall" Value="60"/>    
  </AppSettingCollection>
  <MissionCollection>
    <Mission Name="J99 - tdm lake early 1917 AI" InitialTrigger="MissionStarting">
      <Trigger On="Trigger1_SwitchOn" Off="Trigger1_SwitchOff" Low="0" High="4"/>
      <Trigger On="Trigger2_SwitchOn" Off="Trigger2_SwitchOff" Low="5" High="8"/>
      <Trigger On="Trigger3_SwitchOn" Off="Trigger3_SwitchOff" Low="9" High="999"/>
    </Mission>
  </MissionCollection>
</Configuration>

There could be as much missions as you want.

The InitialTrigger is the Server Input Name that is executed once when the mission has started (could be empty).

Then there are as much Triggers as you want, Low/High describes the range of pilots on the server. 

On is the Server Input name that is called when the number of players on the server enters the defined range.

Off is the Server Input name that is called when the number of players on the server left the defined range.

Pretty easy.

You can get the tool here: http://jasta99.de/de...ilotCounter.zip

J99Hardy-Signatur.png

#32 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:36

Thank you very much. :icon_e_salute:  

You have to be quick 

#33 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 21 May 2016 - 09:28

First post updated....

yedwwtfx.gif

#34 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:38

Salute Rise of Flight Community,

today we like to present you a new mission for our Server I. It is called the Kaiserschlacht and it takes place between Arras and Amiens. The idea behind the mission is that successful air operations influence the war on the ground. Here is a picture of the mission:

kaiserschlachth7x45c6zfm.jpg

Here is the description:

MISSION DETAILS:

Name: J99 - Kaiserschlacht 1918

Author: J99*Sizzlorr

Hompage: www.Jasta99.de

Mods: Advancing_Soldiers_2v4 (SYN)

MISSION BRIEFING:

Entente:

The Germans are advancing for 5 days now. Yesterday they captured the city auf Bapaume. Every day starts with an artillery barrage that deafens your ears. Every day the same question: Where will the Germans attack next? We can't do much but wait and counter their attacks wherever they take place.

Central Powers:

This is the offensive to end the great war. We will not stop until we captured Amiens and Paris. For five days now we breach every enemy stronghold along the front. The Entente is on head long retreat. Today we will go over the top again. After our artillery has shattered the enemy lines we will clean up what is left in the trenches. The Entente soldiers have shallow trenches but they are stocked with provisions. Bread, cheese, butter and even wine. We haven't had a warm meal for 4 days. The supply units have trouble to follow our fast advance.

MISSION DESCRIPTION:

There are two frontline sectors on the map, which can be captured by completing a series of tasks. The side with the most frontline sectors under its control at the end of the mission will win. If both sides control one sector its a draw. At the beginning of the mission both sectors are controlled by the Entente and the Central Powers are on the offensive. As soon as they capture one sector, the Entente side can start a counter attack to regain control over the lost sector by completing the tasks in the sector.

To capture a sector you must complete the following 5 tasks:

1. Observation balloon busting mission

2. Photorecon mission

3. Counter artillery battery mission

4. Ground attack mission

5. Attack supply line mission

Photorecon:

Successful recon missions activates the ground attack mission in the sector.

To complete photorecon missions you need photo equipment and fly between 2 photorecon waypoints at an altitude of 2000m and return to your homebase (where you took off). You can complete more than one recon mission per sortie.

Observation balloon busting:

A successful balloon busting mission will activate the counter artillery battery mission in the sector.

Counter artillery battery:

To complete counter artillery battery missions you need radio equipment and fly over your own counter artillery battery an altitude of 2000m and follow the on screen subtitles.

Ground attack:

A succesfull ground attack mission activates the attack enemy supply lines mission. To complete a ground attack mission you need to fly over the target area when it is activated and search and destroy enemy strong points in the line.

Attack enemy supply lines:

To complete the attack enemy supply line mission you have to destroy the supply unit for the sector marked on the map.

WEATHER:

Wind speed: 2-4 ms.

Wind Direction: 90° (from west to east)

Mission start: 06:30 h

Mission end: 10:30 h

Duration:4 hours

RULES:

No Teamkilling! Vulching is allowed Enjoy your Stay!

Feel free to check out the mission and as always your feedback is very valuable, so leave it here  :icon_e_salute:

yedwwtfx.gif

#35 etzel

etzel

Posted 22 May 2016 - 13:02

Sounds Great,  try to make it today in the evening ;-)

Wanted to ask when the Mission will start exactly, but as far as I checked it seems the Kaiserschlacht is set on permament loop on the Server for today, correctly?

#36 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 22 May 2016 - 13:07

Sounds Great,  try to make it today in the evening ;-)

Wanted to ask when the Mission will start exactly, but as far as I checked it seems the Kaiserschlacht is set on permament loop on the Server for today, correctly?

I will make sure it runs all day today. If there are no issues with it i will set it into the rotation after that.  :icon_e_smile:

yedwwtfx.gif

#37 xvii-Dietrich

xvii-Dietrich
  • LocationFinland

Posted 23 May 2016 - 13:41

It is really great to see a new European server with attention to detail and good difficulty settings.

What plans do you have for using the Channel Map?

#38 J2_Marx

J2_Marx
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 23 May 2016 - 14:19

@ Sizzlor

I hope you got my pm regarding the arty spotting yesterday....

I got a few J2 pilots interested in testing the map if you want, just say how, what, and when :icon_e_salute:

#39 =J99=Sizzlorr

=J99=Sizzlorr

Posted 23 May 2016 - 17:59

It is really great to see a new European server with attention to detail and good difficulty settings.

What plans do you have for using the Channel Map?

Not sure yet what is possible, but i envision navy battles....

@ Sizzlor

I hope you got my pm regarding the arty spotting yesterday....

I got a few J2 pilots interested in testing the map if you want, just say how, what, and when :icon_e_salute:

Yes i got your p.m. thanks a lot for testing the arty spotting mission. Now i need confirmation if the randomized part of it works. So if you want to do it 2 or 3 times more and check how many times you have to fly back and forth, that would be great :)

I'm having trouble getting the recons to work for some odd reason. They work in another mission but the same logic doesn't work for that particular mission. I'm still scratching my head over this. Since the recon is the first task in a series of task it is not possible to test the other tasks until the recon works again. So bear with me i'm trying to fix it but it cost a lot of time to test it again.

It would be awesome if you can bring more pilots in for further testing.....when i have the recons working. I will announce the next version of the mission in this thread so keep an eye out here.

Thanks for your feedback and support guys. Keep it coming.....

yedwwtfx.gif

#40 etzel

etzel

Posted 23 May 2016 - 20:15

I'm having trouble getting the recons to work for some odd reason. They work in another mission but the same logic doesn't work for that particular mission. I'm still scratching my head over this. Since the recon is the first task in a series of task it is not possible to test the other tasks until the recon works again. So bear with me i'm trying to fix it but it cost a lot of test it again.

ah ok, u know already. I tried it yesterday but the camera-Icon didn't show up, despite it was there on the ground before take off and I am pretty sure that I was in the correct area...

Wanted to report this today, but forgot about until I did read this message ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users