Photo
- - - - -

FREE PLANES

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 palmina

palmina

Posted 24 November 2009 - 01:02

God what a nerve, Charging for extra planes in a game, God you have to be a Totally Sad Loser with no life ,to want to buy extra anything in a Game this badly prepared. What A nerve! Don't do it! wait for all the free planes that will come eventualy when this "Game" is in the £5 Bargain BIN in a couple of months ,because of the on line activation and all the people as p…s off as i am with it. Haven't they seen IL" Stormovik 1946 there are Hundreds of Free Aircraft and skins and mods ALL FREE GET IT??? AND there is a Fabulous New WW1 Mod arriving soon!

What are Neoqb thinking?

#2 =MR.FOX=

=MR.FOX=

Posted 24 November 2009 - 01:14

God what a nerve, Charging for extra planes in a game, God you have to be a Totally Sad Loser with no life ,to want to buy extra anything in a Game this badly prepared. What A nerve! Don't do it! wait for all the free planes that will come eventualy when this "Game" is in the £5 Bargain BIN in a couple of months ,because of the on line activation and all the people as p…s off as i am with it. Haven't they seen IL" Stormovik 1946 there are Hundreds of Free Aircraft and skins and mods ALL FREE GET IT??? AND there is a Fabulous New WW1 Mod arriving soon!

What are Neoqb thinking?

then you'll probably find it heart breaking the the creator of IL2 Stormovik 1946, is also going to be charging for new content! in his new game SOW: battle of britain. it takes time and effort to make something work as realistic as they can get it, with out it being the real thing. and this isn't the first flight sim to charge for new content. this is a pointless post really. should have downloaded the demo. I have all but 2 of the new planes. game runs great, and I have a great time with friends. sorry you don't.

#3 palmina

palmina

Posted 24 November 2009 - 01:22

Hi MR FOX thanks for the reply much appreciated, Thanks for the heads up on BOB. Simply wont buy it then? BUT i cant see how they will stop some of the fabulous Modding Genius's out there that made all the so called Non Flyable planes originally in the game FLYABLE?

I,ll buy it when theres a mod and the creators are all dead from greed

Hey this is a healthy forum 3 5 posts within 3 mins of posting. Must be the title?

#4 =MR.FOX=

=MR.FOX=

Posted 24 November 2009 - 01:30

Hi MR FOX thanks for the reply much appreciated, Thanks for the heads up on BOB. Simply wont buy it then? BUT i cant see how they will stop some of the fabulous Modding Genius's out there that made all the so called Non Flyable planes originally in the game FLYABLE?

I,ll buy it when theres a mod and the creators are all dead from greed

Hey this is a healthy forum 3 5 posts within 3 mins of posting. Must be the title?

Well SoW will be open to modding (3rd party) unlike the original Il2, before it was cracked and opened. Really though, like in your other post you mentioned playing the game a few min to an hr after getting it home. but in reality many games take time to download patches, specially for online play. I would give it another chance. the most annoying thing is infact that online is a must! specially when their servers get screwy and that leaves all of us out in the cold. I do hope that they can make some compromise in the future, but for now that is how it is. the good thing (at least for the company ) is that I have yet to see a (cracked) version of the game. its from what I have seen 100% piracy proof. and you must admit that in this day and age, you must take such measures to make sure you get your return from all that you have invested. so stick to it. we all have been frustrated at one point or another, but when you get it running smooth, its hard to go back to any other sim.

#5 PLebre

PLebre

Posted 24 November 2009 - 13:14

"fabulous Modding Genius's" don't still anything from other creators, and hope that Neoqb will not have problems to stop them.

5.75€ isn't that so much for a new plane. And it gives developers importante resorce to develop/improve de Sim.

The only thing I would like to see clarify, is that if there gonna be new Sim like ROF 2 the actual planes will be compactivel and flyable with.

I imagine new planes releases froms diferente eras always coming, and the SIM always improving.
Don't mind to pay for that.

#6 FlyingShark

FlyingShark

Posted 24 November 2009 - 13:30

Indeed,

there are other sims where you have to pay for extra planes and I never heard anyone complain about that. The planes in Rise of Flight are real quality work for a real low price. Just try to add a new plane to FSX, it'll be much more expensive and they often lack details.
Look at DCS Blackshark, almost out a year and we didn't even see a new plane in there. Now, the latter maybe more complex to build as it's about modern planes/Helo's but still and if ever they release something new to add there, trust me it'll be much more expensive than the RoF planes.
This is a close to reality sim and not a shoot 'em up arcade aircombat game.
And something tells me that one day, around newyear for instance, we might get some new plane as a freebee (but that's not a necessity).

~S~

You can vote my post up by clicking the green arrow on the right.

#7 TX-Thunderbolt

TX-Thunderbolt

Posted 24 November 2009 - 13:31

It's been stated before…many, many times. IL2 is 10 years old. It's had time to grow and it was at least 5 years before it was hacked. A few of its expansions were paid add-ons at the time as well. And this isn't IL2.

Image Image

This thread should be locked.

#8 stethnorun

stethnorun

Posted 24 November 2009 - 13:46

This thread should be locked.

Sure why not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users