Photo
- - - - -

PWCG Unified Release 1.0 Available

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#161 US103_Baer

US103_Baer

Posted 17 July 2016 - 09:24

Hi Pat, thank you for the update and new info.  Is it possible that you could post an updated campaign generator with the RNAS. fix while we are waiting on the new "generation" PWCG..  I'm just itching to get a new RNAS. campaign going....... :icon_e_wink:

Hi flightdok55, i did manage to transfer to RNAS after creating an RFC Campaign and flying a mission. Perhaps that workaround might do for now?

Paul

BxlHM7Q.png                  HaO2aNP.png

#162 Dauntless1

Dauntless1

Posted 17 July 2016 - 12:23

:icon_e_salute:

#163 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 17 July 2016 - 15:35

RNAS is available after March 1.  Paulmt2 is correct - if you start a campaign with the RFC on 3/1/16 you will be able to transfer to the RNAS immediately.

The bug is fixed already and will not appear in the next release.

#164 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 18 July 2016 - 00:18

Might have been mentioned already, but a QOL improvement on the new skin screen would be nice. When you are scrolling through skins and find the one you want, and then select a different pilot, it resets you to the top of the squadron set. It would be great if instead it stayed in both the set you were browsing, and how far you had scrolled.

+ a lot

Given that typically (if they're like me), at least for those units where we have done special sets of PWCG skins, the player will simply be going down the skins list assigning the next skin to the next pilot, having to keep scrolling back down each time and trying to remember which skin you assigned to the previous pilot (especially when the previously-chosen skin(s) aren't being removed from the list) gets to be a little tedious.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 66.jpg

#165 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 18 July 2016 - 17:10

+ a lot

Given that typically (if they're like me), at least for those units where we have done special sets of PWCG skins, the player will simply be going down the skins list assigning the next skin to the next pilot, having to keep scrolling back down each time and trying to remember which skin you assigned to the previous pilot (especially when the previously-chosen skin(s) aren't being removed from the list) gets to be a little tedious.

This +++

#166 Zjahna

Zjahna

Posted 14 August 2016 - 10:19

Hi Pat, not sure if this is the right thread but a quick bug report for the PWCG combined V 1.0.

I am in Jasta 2 Jan 1917 and enjoying my battle for survival. 2 quick bugs:

1 - Map is summer, not winter

2 - Wounded (I think lvl 2) but no injury report, wound badge or delay in campaign whilst recovering. I play on max wound 4/DiD. I find I always concentrate on every flight!

Thanks again for your wonderful work,

Cheers,

Zj

#167 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 14 August 2016 - 14:56

Both bugs are noted an on the to fix list for version 2.  Winter map fix is already in Beta 2.  No pilot death is not fixed yet and will probably have to wait for beta 3.  

Appreciate your taking the time to post.  Feedback helps.  I have been neck deep in the BoS/RoF merger, new features, and BoM.  As a result I am creating new bugs instead of fixing them.  Even after Release 2 goes final there will be more issues - just the nature of the beat.  PWCG is getting to around 60-70 thousand lines of code and it's being developed by me in my spare time.  It is, shall we say, challenging.  

I need to complete a working release 2 with all major bugs fixed and then I will do only bug fixes and smaller features for some time.  No more changing a couple thousand lines of code for awhile.

#168 Jellybeantiger

Jellybeantiger

Posted 19 September 2017 - 13:10

This doesn't work with ROF,only the exit button works,also the music pack doesn't work.

No installation instructions on your site.

Where do the skins install?

I donated to you btw.

Peace.

#169 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 23 September 2017 - 17:25

This doesn't work with ROF,only the exit button works,also the music pack doesn't work.

No installation instructions on your site.

Where do the skins install?

I donated to you btw.

Peace.

You're posting all over the place in very aggressive tones.  People are answering you and then you post the same question in a different thread.  Please take a moment to read the responses.  Others are trying to help but you're not helping yourself by by scattering your posts and then apparently not reading the responses.  I get the idea that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, but it only works to a certain point.  

About donations: I appreciate them, but they are not leverage.  The  money that I have made in eight years of PWCG development I could earn in two days at my professional rate.  I am doing this because I want to.  If you would like me to return your donation I will be happy to do so.  PWCG is free and you are welcome to use it without a donation.

Let's stick with this thread and get the questions answered.

When you start PWCG for the first time all buttons EXCEPT "Planes Owned" are grayed out.  Select Planes Owned and tell PWCG which planes you own.  The other buttons will be enabled.

Instructions: there is a sticky page with instructions on the original post.

Instructions

You remove PWCG by simply deleting the PWCGCampaign directory and its contents.  No uninstall is needed as PWCG simply puts files down, all under PWCGCampaign.  There are no registry entries, no dependencies that are installed, and no files created outside of the PWCGCampaign directory.

Skins should go with the RoF skins.  They are in <Rise of Flight>\graphics\skins\<plane>.  Once properly placed they are usable throughout Rise of Flight, not just for PWCG.

Music goes into the PWCGCampaign/RoFData/Audio folder.  I do acknowledge that the zip file structure is out of date.  My apologies for that.   

- Download the music zip file to your downloads directory

- FInd the Audio directory.

- Copy the Audio directory to PWCGCampaign/RoFData.  There will now be a directory called PWCGCampaign/RoFData/Audio.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users