Photo
- - - - -

HOTAS X Not reading in Rise of Flight

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 SE_UnrealPie

SE_UnrealPie

Posted 28 March 2016 - 22:08

Hello all, its been a long while since I flew Rise of Flight, almost three years or so now. Anyway, the last time I flew, I was using a Microsoft Sidewinder 2 pro, and it worked just fine. Since then it broke and I decided to buy a hotas x from Thrustmaster. The stick is awesome and works great in other sims such as Warthunder and DCS world. However when I installed RoF again, I quickly found that my controller is unresponsive. I've tried almost everything I can think of to try and fix this problem including installing it on my brothers computer with no luck. I've tried to run down the pages of this forum to find a solution but I cannot find anyone having the same issue as I am.

Am I just not able to use this stick with Rise of Flight or is there something critical I am missing?

#2 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=
  • LocationSouthern Ozark Mountains

Posted 29 March 2016 - 00:05

Make sure this is checked 

Attached Files

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

#3 SE_UnrealPie

SE_UnrealPie

Posted 29 March 2016 - 22:14

Make sure this is checked 

It's checked, that was the first thing I did. Still does not read my stick. ;/

#4 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 30 March 2016 - 15:19

It's checked, that was the first thing I did. Still does not read my stick. ;/

Did you assign it in " Options/Plane controls"?

Attached Files

• Attached File  yaw.jpg   185.68KB   11 downloads

#5 SE_UnrealPie

SE_UnrealPie

Posted 30 March 2016 - 19:25

Did you assign it in " Options/Plane controls"?

When I try it does not read the movements. So no, I am not able to set plane controls and thats where im having my problems.

#6 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 30 March 2016 - 19:39

By any chance do you have it plugged into a USB 3.0 or 3.1, I've had issues with my CH plugged into a 3.0. 

#7 SE_UnrealPie

SE_UnrealPie

Posted 31 March 2016 - 19:49

By any chance do you have it plugged into a USB 3.0 or 3.1, I've had issues with my CH plugged into a 3.0. 

No, its plugged into a normal usb port. It works in every other game or simulator I own, juts not RoF.

#8 Morania

Morania
  • LocationNortheastern NC

Posted 05 June 2016 - 13:34

So nobody found a solution to this? I'm found it by searching as I'm having the same problem.

I didn't even get a chance to fly with it. I found out when I was assigning keys that the game doesn't see this stick.

#9 GrahamshereGT

GrahamshereGT
  • LocationDeroche,Britsh Columbia,Canada

Posted 05 June 2016 - 18:53

I had that stick and it worked fine for me, it should work, I guess you have pc selected and not play station , that would drive me nuts. cant remember if you need to add ROF to the driver or not, been a long time.

#10 BSS_Mudcat

BSS_Mudcat

Posted 02 July 2016 - 04:16

It use to work fine for me as well, but I tried it out this evening and just didn't want to work.  Long ago it would not work right at the start, but a quick unplug/plug-in and everything was fine for the rest of the night.  Tonight, no bueno.  At most I could get was a few minutes with it, before it'd completely stop working again.  This only happens in RoF.  Which seems odd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users