* - - - - 1 votes

Computer changes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NEWT

NEWT
  • LocationEngland

Posted 24 January 2016 - 15:29

I am (in the near future going to change my computer) since my current one is no longer usable (I'm typing this on my apple Mac). I wondered if I can and how too uplaod my membership of ROF to the new one? Any help is appreciated.

Many thanks Mike N

#2 Arfsix

Arfsix
  • LocationGalveston, Texas USA

Posted 24 January 2016 - 22:46

I am (in the near future going to change my computer) since my current one is no longer usable (I'm typing this on my apple Mac). I wondered if I can and how too uplaod my membership of ROF to the new one? Any help is appreciated.

Many thanks Mike N

AFAIK, simply download free to play version from site http://riseofflight.com/game/ and sign in with current sign in. :icon_e_salute:

The heavens were the grandstands and only the gods were spectators. The stake was the world, the forfeit was the player's place at the table, and the game had no recess. It was the most dangerous of all sports and the most fascinating. It got in the blood like wine. It aged men forty years in forty days. It ruined nervous systems in an hour. -- Elliott White Springs, 13 Victories

#3 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw
  • LocationKraków / Poland

Posted 24 January 2016 - 23:07

Exactly. You just need a properly installed copy of RoF (plus mods, skins, maps you may have downloaded). Log in with your RoF account and you'll be back where you were.

You can even try to copy your old RoF directory, but be sure to use "repair" option in launcher, to install necessary libraries.

If above does not work and you have problems downloading new copy, remember that steam RoF exists, works exactly the same and uses more friendly download mechanism.

Forum moderator.

Deputy Staffelführer, Jasta 2 ''Boelcke'' http://jasta2.org

“Now now,” Akua chided. “Personal attacks are the mark of failed argument. If you’ve no counterpoint to offer, such flailing only serves to shed further light on your incompetence.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users