Photo
- - - - -

Novice Server attributes used in Advanced Servers?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic

#121 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=
  • LocationSouthern Ozark Mountains

Posted 10 November 2015 - 14:50

Because this is worse than ISIS slaughtering children.   :huh:

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

#122 Demon_

Demon_

Posted 10 November 2015 - 14:54

Mmmm! HillBilly is an active pilot in the servers and the forum for many years.

#123 Ice_Age

Ice_Age
  • LocationTrudolyubiye

Posted 10 November 2015 - 15:02

Hmmm.  Well I'm a protégé of these very "hacks" that have been "called out" in this thread.  So I look forward to our meeting in the skies

#124 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 10 November 2015 - 15:07

Demon I really do appreciate your support, but you should not get involved in defending me,your are just making yourself a target. :icon_e_salute:   

P.S. I was wrong in responding to the comment that I responded to, but some times a person with a morals has to respond in a manner that the people that posted the comment can understand.

#125 Demon_

Demon_

Posted 10 November 2015 - 15:15

I only have told the truth, replied to the question. And i have grey hairs too :P "clever" like ag said.

#126 BraveSirRobin

BraveSirRobin
  • LocationHackistan

Posted 10 November 2015 - 15:21

P.S. I was wrong in responding to the comment that I responded to, but some times a person with a morals has to respond in a manner that the people that posted the comment can understand.

Exhibit H

The toughest part of my job is dealing with incompetent clowns who think they're good at their job.

Free Plank!

#127 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 10 November 2015 - 15:25

#128 Arfsix

Arfsix
  • LocationGalveston, Texas USA

Posted 10 November 2015 - 15:26

To the members of this forum who have been following this topic, I would like to remind you of how BraveSirRobin feels about you and your posts:

BraveSirRobin, on 09 Nov 2015 - 08:13, said:

You should not feel sympathy for me. You should be angry at Hammer for smearing a bunch of people for no reason.

Arfsix, on 09 Nov 2015 - 09:22, said:

Sir,

You are correct. Because of your previous comments, actions, and obvious contempt for the members of this forum, very few members feel sympathetic towards you!

BraveSirRobin, on 09 Nov 2015 - 09:26, said:

I know I'm correct. And the contempt is well deserved.

The heavens were the grandstands and only the gods were spectators. The stake was the world, the forfeit was the player's place at the table, and the game had no recess. It was the most dangerous of all sports and the most fascinating. It got in the blood like wine. It aged men forty years in forty days. It ruined nervous systems in an hour. -- Elliott White Springs, 13 Victories

#129 Demon_

Demon_

Posted 10 November 2015 - 15:28

Hmmm.  Well I'm a protégé of these very "hacks" that have been "called out" in this thread.  So I look forward to our meeting in the skies

I have kill/was killed many J5 in the servers before. They are nice peoples.
But did not fly for year or more... But thanks for the metting.

#130 BraveSirRobin

BraveSirRobin
  • LocationHackistan

Posted 10 November 2015 - 15:33

To the members of this forum who have been following this topic, I would like to remind you of how BraveSirRobin feels about you and your posts:

You should not feel sympathy for me. You should be angry at Hammer for smearing a bunch of people for no reason.

Sir,

You are correct. Because of your previous comments, actions, and obvious contempt for the members of this forum, very few members feel sympathetic towards you!

Thanks for the reminder!

The toughest part of my job is dealing with incompetent clowns who think they're good at their job.

Free Plank!

#131 Arfsix

Arfsix

Posted 10 November 2015 - 15:38

Thanks for the reminder!

Sir,

You are quite welcome. Your previous comments, actions, and obvious contempt for the members of this forum would not allow any other response.

The heavens were the grandstands and only the gods were spectators. The stake was the world, the forfeit was the player's place at the table, and the game had no recess. It was the most dangerous of all sports and the most fascinating. It got in the blood like wine. It aged men forty years in forty days. It ruined nervous systems in an hour. -- Elliott White Springs, 13 Victories

#132 BraveSirRobin

BraveSirRobin
  • LocationHackistan

Posted 10 November 2015 - 15:42

Sir,

You are quite welcome. Your previous comments, actions, and obvious contempt for the members of this forum would not allow any other response.

Exhibit I

Free Plank!

#133 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 10 November 2015 - 15:42

Sir,

Contempt? More like hatred 

BTW, at least one member of his squad has repeatedly accused me of cheating.  I consider it to be a compliment.

I can give you the name of one of the pilots he's accusing of cheating.  It's me.   I'll tell you the other one after we have a good laugh about it this evening.

you should apologize for publicly. 

He does not know what he wants.

#134 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 10 November 2015 - 15:52

I also think it is time for this topic to end, as was suggested by Gamecock earlier.

Some people don't like BSR.  That is clear.  But it really isn't relavent to the topic hand.

But the topic is gunnery hacks.  What is clear is that there is no valid evidence of a "hack" in the gunnery system as it pertains to single seat fighters.  A massive increase in scores in a certain time frame has been clearly shown to be due to a change in scoring rules.

Does any rational person think that BSR, and Gamecock, and GusGT, and J5 and GT engage in some form of accuracy hack.  No. 

So as has been suggested earlier, it is probably time to put the locks on this before we all hate each other.

It is about time you started to make sense of this thread in stead of defending a statement should repulse any descent person.  

#135 BraveSirRobin

BraveSirRobin
  • LocationHackistan

Posted 10 November 2015 - 15:55

It is about time you started to make sense of this thread in stead of defending a statement should repulse any descent person.  

Exhibit J

and K (for the spelling)

Free Plank!

#136 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 10 November 2015 - 15:57

#137 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 10 November 2015 - 16:08

Like I said, a perfectly facetious response here, compete with a smilewhatever face. Lets not lose sight of the context peoples!

Really, you think that is humor, then you are as SICK as BSR.

#138 Arfsix

Arfsix

Posted 10 November 2015 - 16:11

Exhibit I

The following is an edited letter I posted to another member of this forum:

As to our previous discussion, we seem to be talking at cross purposes. I have no objection to what BraveSirRobin says merely his manner of saying it. As you pointed out, my previous topics and postings have been against censorship and mob justice.

Frankly, if the little ####### used those terms in face to face conversations with most people I know, he would be handed his ### on a plate and would be missing his front teeth. This #### is hiding behind the anonymity of the forum to insult the members of this forum. Should someone call out the little ######## in open forum by highlighting and pointing to the disruptive, abusive, and insulting language in his posts, the forum would respond in a favorable manner and more people would be open to joining the discussions.

Let BraveSirRobin say and post whatever and whenever he wishes. Allow profane and obscene remarks (most of us are adults and not easily offended) within the limits you feel comfortable with. Most anything goes!

Except, when BSR and his ilk behave like the cyberbullies they are. If he does, I will point out what is considered appropriate in adult discussion and interaction.

#139 BraveSirRobin

BraveSirRobin
  • LocationHackistan

Posted 10 November 2015 - 16:21

Frankly, if the little ####### used those terms in face to face conversations with most people I know, he would be handed his ### on a plate and would be missing his front teeth. 

That looks a lot like cyberbullying.  

Exhibit L

Free Plank!

#140 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 10 November 2015 - 16:22

#141 BraveSirRobin

BraveSirRobin
  • LocationHackistan

Posted 10 November 2015 - 16:23

Really, you think that is humor, then you are as SICK as BSR.

Exhibit M

Free Plank!

#142 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=

Posted 10 November 2015 - 16:24

#143 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 10 November 2015 - 17:22

Wow - Trup takes a few hours off and this thread spins completely out of control.

I'm going to lock this up - if Trup wants to try to clean it up and get it back in shape to continue he can do so, but I think this horse has been well and truly beaten well into the afterlife.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 66.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users