- - - - -

Activation issue

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Winfield

Winfield

Posted 30 October 2015 - 23:21

Why is it that I am not able to play?

I have sent many requests via the support page as requested including numerous photos of the activation key with the cd and dockets of purchase yet the response is always the same through e-mail

"Please submit request through support form on our website"

#2 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=
  • LocationSouthern Ozark Mountains

Posted 31 October 2015 - 14:18

Why is it that I am not able to play this shit?

I have sent many requests via the support page as requested including numerous photos of the activation key with the cd and dockets of purchase I own this fucking game yet the response is always the same through e-mail

"Please submit request through support form on our website"

The company is a fraud, they take your money and then don't offer the assistance required to actually let you play this shit.

No doubt this company is run by kevin trudeau

This is exactly the way NOT to get help.

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

#3 Demon_

Demon_

Posted 31 October 2015 - 15:22

The title is a good start "Activation issue". Maybe you can try again to ask for help in this forum.
That will be a pleasure to help you if you ask the appropriate question.

#4 bazmanseven

bazmanseven

Posted 02 November 2015 - 00:13

Hi Guys. I believe that I may have the same problem as the OP.

I have downloaded the game through steam and also a DLC as I believe the sale ends tomorrow.

On my login page it shows all elements are activated which I did using the key provided.

unfortunately when I try to login I get '#5  license key is not activated' error.

I have contacted support but no reply. I have also spent money on this game but have received nothing :(.....

Any advice would be welcome. Thanks

#5 bazmanseven

bazmanseven

Posted 02 November 2015 - 00:18

Ok well I read a few threads and it looks like too bad. hope that support does something soon. thanks

#6 LukeFF

LukeFF
  • Tester
  • LocationRedlands, California

Posted 02 November 2015 - 02:08

[...]

Watch the language.

#7 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw
  • LocationKraków / Poland

Posted 02 November 2015 - 11:37

Profanity and personal attacks removed; let's pretend it was a polite request from now on.

The best way to reach customer support is thorugh this page:
http://riseofflight....upport/request/

if they can't help it, I don't think anyone can. With account issues as these, there is nothing community here can do to help :(.

Forum moderator.

Deputy Staffelführer, Jasta 2 ''Boelcke'' http://jasta2.org

“Now now,” Akua chided. “Personal attacks are the mark of failed argument. If you’ve no counterpoint to offer, such flailing only serves to shed further light on your incompetence.”

#8 markpilko

markpilko
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 06 November 2015 - 20:51

Hello, Just thought I'd mention a positive product Support encounter :-).

Bought RoF from EB Games in Brisbane last weekend.

I found when i went to activate on the RoF Activation site, that i got an "invalid licence key" message, i read the forums (searched for "activation"), found a mention of something like my specific issue, (which was the RoF box was the Channel Battles Edition, but the disk was the Iron Cross Edition), anyway i took a photo of the monitor showing the RoF website licence activation screen (with the activation code displaying, as well as the error message), also the photo showed my hand holding the RoF disk, RoF box (with product code visible), EB Games receipt (clear photo so purchase date details can be seen), and brief description of issue. Needless to say the issue was promptly sorted out and i am happily fying.

I guess what i am trying to impress is that when dealing with any product support system, if you want action to occur quickly and promptly, please provide upfront, before even being prompted (if you dont want to waste time with trivial back and forth communications), everything you think would useful. What would you want to know if you were trying to find out what was wrong?

#9 NQQQB2018

NQQQB2018

Posted 19 March 2018 - 05:34

Hi i am having issues activating the game (Rise of Flight Channel Battles Edition). I get the following msg:
"Dear customer!
Unfortunately, something went wrong during the activation of your key. Please, submit a ticket to our customer service so we could resolve the situation for you. "
I have attached the following photos.
1) DVD CASE + Serial number
2) Contents of the case
3) The error msgs displayed when i try to activate the game.

My first incounter with support is they used a free to play key to activate my account. I have wrote the email back to the asking where is the rest of the content which should be included as it states on the cover of the DVD (eg the 10 aircraft that they promise and the missions.

The response is the same: "

Hi,

Necessarilyillustrate the description with screenshots and sent me screenshot and  send me any kind of purchase confirmation (DVD photo with key visibleand photo list of content that is includedin your version of RoF (from DVD box)
image attach to the letter"

Since i have already sent them all the photos what else am i missing? I feel like i am stuck in the infinite loop.

UPDATE: ISSUE RESOLVED AND KEY HAS BEEN ACTIVATED. :)

#10 T3redundee

T3redundee

Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:07

I'm still waiting. Sent screen shots of activation failure, screen shots of the 3 aircraft currently available (should have 10) Photos of DVD case+ CD +Maps + Registration Key and still no action.

I'm trying not to cranky over this ,but they just keep asking for more info?

#11 Oliver88

Oliver88

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:53

I'm still waiting. Sent screen shots of activation failure, screen shots of the 3 aircraft currently available (should have 10) Photos of DVD case+ CD +Maps + Registration Key and still no action.

I'm trying not to cranky over this ,but they just keep asking for more info?

Maybe they are wanting proof that you own the keys, such as confirmation of purchase emails.

Have you purchased these second hand?

#12 T3redundee

T3redundee

Posted 14 May 2018 - 03:23

Maybe they are wanting proof that you own the keys, such as confirmation of purchase emails.

Have you purchased these second hand?

I bought my Copy in 2013 from Electronics Boutique of from Computer Pilot or some other shop Brand new.

I registered the Key in 2013 my email address was asteele1@ bigpond.com . That is a very old email addfress no longer operating. My email address now is asteele1@....................com.au You'd think they couldd just transfer the details across to the new email address. It wouldn't take Einstein to work that I'm the same person.

You'd think they'd want to grow the game , who knows if they would re-register or xfer my details across to the new email address then I might actually want to purchase more aircraft.

#13 T3redundee

T3redundee

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:55

Success at last...they re activated my account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users