Photo
- - - - -

#5 Licence key is not activated

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Ducksworth

Ducksworth

Posted 12 June 2015 - 18:18

I can't log into the game because of this error I seem to have all the keys I need activated except for the F2P key which all accounts should get.

This account was created before ROF was made F2P so I didnt ever get that key and I don't know how to get it. ( All of this is based of what I can see in my profile on the site )

If you know a fix for this please reply because support has not answered to my ticket yet.

#2 Peirof2

Peirof2

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:08

Hi,

i have the same problem, i have purchased the game in Steam... but i can't play, message ERROR #5: Licence key is not activated

#3 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=
  • LocationSouthern Ozark Mountains

Posted 15 June 2015 - 13:30

I can't log into the game because of this error I seem to have all the keys I need activated except for the F2P key which all accounts should get.

This account was created before ROF was made F2P so I didnt ever get that key and I don't know how to get it. ( All of this is based of what I can see in my profile on the site )

If you know a fix for this please reply because support has not answered to my ticket yet.

It seams your account was created in 2014, the F2P was created before 2011 when I joined, so there is something else going on here, maybe Steam and non Steam getting mixed up. Need a little more information. 

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

#4 Snacksquatch

Snacksquatch

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:27

I'm having this problem too. I created a ROF account earlier this year. I just noticed it was on STEAM and decided to install it again.

#5 Moose002

Moose002

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:42

Same here. I had ROF free-to-play installed on my old system. Then after buying a new computer Idecided to reinstall it via Steam to have everything in one place. I even bought a DLC and activated it's licence key. Now i'm getting this "#5" message and can't log in.

#6 TOG_KosPilot

TOG_KosPilot
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 09 February 2016 - 22:26

I had the same problem with RoF:UE.

My account had been idle for years. The licence keys for the free aircrafts were showing up in my profile, but I still would get the message

"#5 Licence key is not activated" when trying to log into the simulation.

The problem got solved within 24 hours of raising a ticket with the service support team.

I simply received an email saying "We have solved your problem", so I must assume the fix was on the server side.

Big thanks to the service team for their prompt action! :)

#7 GTmattZ

GTmattZ

Posted 22 February 2016 - 02:02

I am suffering from the same issue, that being the "#5 License key is not activated", however it has been nearly 48 hours since I submitted a support ticket with no response whatsoever.  Hopefully this is resolved soon, as I finally received a real joystick (x52 pro) and am looking forward to being able to play this game properly :), my ps3 controller was just not cutting it, :D

#8 J2_Marx

J2_Marx
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 07 March 2016 - 17:57

I think Hillbilly is right and you guys got the F2P and Steam versions mixed up. Then you probably tried to enter your old email and password because you had an older version installed and that doesn't work anymore. The downloadable F2P and Steam version are not usable together or mixed as far as i know.

Maybe i'm wrong but perhaps try to register in the steamversion with a new email and password and register again. Simply take a gmail account with google or something or take your time and download the F2P version again (8 GB :icon_e_salute: ) and register again with a new mail adress.

If i'm wrong others will fill in i geuss

succes 

#9 [DVDF]Merlin

[DVDF]Merlin

Posted 27 March 2016 - 19:29

Had ROF a few years back. Decided to give it another go as I have a better computer now used the same login information I did back then. However after downloading the game from the ROF website when I try to log on I get an error message which says  #5 license key not activated. And when I go to the page with the license keys I see several that are activated but I still cant log in.

#10 LukeFF

LukeFF
  • Tester
  • LocationRedlands, California

Posted 05 April 2016 - 01:28

Submit a helpdesk ticket, guys. 

#11 Skyf24

Skyf24

Posted 03 May 2016 - 03:16

Sent in a ticket, created my account forever ago but never bothered installing. Got Ultimately the best fighter on steam (love the Dh-4), activated it, and issue no 5 appears. I'll see how long support takes.

#12 Sleepdet

Sleepdet

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:02

No reply to my ticket from 4 days ago on this topic . At this point it seems the money I spent on DLC is wasted.

#13 Paul_J

Paul_J

Posted 09 May 2016 - 22:00

I'm in the same boat - pretty much as others have described above: I don't remember purchasing the four aircraft shown as "Activated", but I do remember downloading RoF some years ago. I've sent two tickets so far, but no response. 

Paul_J

#14 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw
  • LocationKraków / Poland

Posted 10 May 2016 - 01:23

Paul_J, your account was created in 2009, at time of RoF launch - if you were playing back then, you must have had purchased four planes from old basic game. what planes do you have available, anyway,  and where is the problem?

Forum moderator.

Deputy Staffelführer, Jasta 2 ''Boelcke'' http://jasta2.org

“Now now,” Akua chided. “Personal attacks are the mark of failed argument. If you’ve no counterpoint to offer, such flailing only serves to shed further light on your incompetence.”

#15 Paul_J

Paul_J

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:44

Good Morning J2!

I show Activated License Keys for the :-

Nieuport 17.C1 Rus,

Nieuport 17.C1 Rus Aircraft Mod

Spad 13.C1

Spad 13.C1 Aircraft Mod.

....and, after going through the game startup process, taking screenshots to post here - I got to the login part - and the game has begun to launch - so it has been fixed!!!!

This is GREAT SERVICE!!  Thank you people so much!

I'm creating a new pilot name as I write this, and will contact my on'line buddy whohas also just downloaded the game. We shall be back!

Many Thanks to all who made this happen - and so quickly!

Paul_J,

Canada

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users