Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

PWCG 16.3.1 Released 9/12/2015

• Please log in to reply
298 replies to this topic

#281 phatm0n

phatm0n

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:16

Im noticing that even with pilot wounds set to 4 and wound mod to 1, I am unable to be killed. I've been exploded by flak, suffered midair collisions, shot through the chest, etc and have not ever been killed. The most I get is Seriously Wounded, This was not an issue in the previous version, so I suspect it might have to do with the AI preservation? Or perhaps the Max injury isn't being set properly?

I'm having the same problem.  I've made sure to set my wound level to 4, but the worst that ever happens to me is I get seriously wounded.  It's not a gigantic deal, as I can just delete the character myself if I die for certain, but it kind of takes some of the drama out of the situation.  Am I doing something wrong, or is there some kind of workaround, perhaps?

#282 jamese747

jamese747

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:05

Hi Pat

When I try to download this software from your website, my McAfee virus protection balks and warns me not to download the PWCG software.  Is this just an incompatibility issue and I should turn off McAfee during the download, or is there a possibility that I could pick up some malware or virus with the download?  In the past I've gone against McAfee and regretted it.

Thanks

Jamese747

#283 GenMarkof007

GenMarkof007

Posted 18 January 2016 - 03:45

Hi Jamese747,

Try to download the PWCG with another browser...

I don't have this issue with Chrome?

If your not able with a new browser or disabling your virus protection...let me know, I will try to setup something for you.

Cheers,

GenMarkof007 :)

#284 jamese747

jamese747

Posted 18 January 2016 - 06:25

Hi GenMarkof007,

Thanks for your suggestions.  If you are not having any problems using Chrome, then it should be OK to disable the virus protection for the download.  I'll give it a try.

Jamese747

#285 ThomasWolf

ThomasWolf

Posted 26 November 2019 - 03:12

Hi. Im not sure if anyone is active on this still but me and a friend have been wanting to do a coop campaign together but i cant seem to get the website to work at all does anyone have the files for the PWCG mod? Im very interested.

#286 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 26 November 2019 - 03:44

Hi. Im not sure if anyone is active on this still but me and a friend have been wanting to do a coop campaign together but i cant seem to get the website to work at all does anyone have the files for the PWCG mod? Im very interested.

Hiya,

Which version are you after?  As far as I know 3.3.2 was the latest unfinished version and was on the PWCG website. I think we can assume that since the website no longer exists it will remain an unfinished/unpolished turd much like ROF?

16.3.1 seems to be the version preferred by most folks here...Panthercules upped a version of that here:

http://www.mediafire..._JSGME.zip/file

Perhaps someone has 3.3.2? I gave up the ghost a long time ago...

S!

Spammers are not my thing...except for the one with the massive k******s. I was impressed with that one.

#287 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 27 November 2019 - 22:46

I have enter his data base and here are the version in the 3.X.X range.
http://www.pwcampaig...pwcg/downloads/
Be aware that the V3 series does have only little improvements, but it also prone to bugs, because he did based his generator on the BoS engine for generating missions and not the more limited RoF, for his RoF generated missions. So it could be, a mission is failed, because it does generate to much ground objects that RoF can not handle.
I would stay to the V16 version as the V3 improvements are not that huge only more trouble some. just sroll down this forum and you will find more discussions about 16 vs 3.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#288 lederhosen

lederhosen

Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:38

Salute Dutch

you still here.. I'm looking to get back into ROF.

I havn't updated the Sim in years, so I'm wondering if I should or not.

#289 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 28 November 2019 - 23:22

Salute Dutch

you still here.. I'm looking to get back into ROF.
I havn't updated the Sim in years, so I'm wondering if I should or not.

Still think RoF is worth a try, only right now I’m into VR. After an disappointing impression of FC in VR, I went for playing Assetto Corsa VR, using prewar race cars like AutoUnion, Mercedes, Alfa Romeo, ERA, Bugatti, Maserati, Voisin etc, racing on the the old tracks is real fun.
I’m not playing RoF nor WoFF anymore, who knows I can get it working in VorpX-VR. I only visit this forum because I do hope my experience and knowledge of this RoF-game can help others and because of that more enjoying this game. Think the same is counting for most of the still active 2009ers here at this forum. :-) Think we all had an marvelous time here, before BoX was sucking every member away from this forum.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#290 ThomasWolf

ThomasWolf

Posted 29 November 2019 - 05:54

Hiya,

Which version are you after?  As far as I know 3.3.2 was the latest unfinished version and was on the PWCG website. I think we can assume that since the website no longer exists it will remain an unfinished/unpolished turd much like ROF?

16.3.1 seems to be the version preferred by most folks here...Panthercules upped a version of that here:

http://www.mediafire..._JSGME.zip/file

Perhaps someone has 3.3.2? I gave up the ghost a long time ago...

S!

Thanks! Now is there anywhere i can get the info on how to install it and aplly it to my game?

#291 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 29 November 2019 - 06:07

You unzip the file into your main ROF directory, if all goes to plan you should have a PWCCG link on your main menu when you fire up ROF.

Spammers are not my thing...except for the one with the massive k******s. I was impressed with that one.

#292 ThomasWolf

ThomasWolf

Posted 29 November 2019 - 06:24

I do use the steam version as well by the way. and im mainly trying to get this to work because i heard i can create a campaign that me and my friend can play together

You unzip the file into your main ROF directory, if all goes to plan you should have a PWCCG link on your main menu when you fire up ROF.

#293 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 29 November 2019 - 06:37

Well that you can do as far as I know. How it differs with the Steam version I don't know. A trawl through the posts on the PWCG sub-forum will certainly throw up some nuggets of useful information. I don't know of many that use Steam though.

#294 ThomasWolf

ThomasWolf

Posted 29 November 2019 - 06:42

Well that you can do as far as I know. How it differs with the Steam version I don't know. A trawl through the posts on the PWCG sub-forum will certainly throw up some nuggets of useful information. I don't know of many that use Steam though.

From what ive seen i need the JSGME mod and the PWCG GUI mod but i have no way of knowing where to get thoes

#295 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 29 November 2019 - 06:46

You don't need JSGME, at least not to get it going. The GUI mod should install itself in the correct place when you extract the PWCG zip file.

#296 ThomasWolf

ThomasWolf

Posted 29 November 2019 - 06:48

I think its a problem with the steam version doesnt do that properly.

#297 ThomasWolf

ThomasWolf

Posted 29 November 2019 - 06:55

and JSGME seems to make the mods run smoother as in activating them and stuff

#298 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 29 November 2019 - 09:06

Yep, JSGME is vital for mods, if just get PWCG up & running then have a look at JSGME.

#299 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 03 December 2019 - 00:43

Hmmm....

Since my ROF install has decided to reset itself to default settings after 8 years (I almost threw up) I realise the 16.3.1 version Panthercules posted requires JSGME to install correctly so without it running there's likely to be a problem!

Let me know if you have issues, I'm sure there's a workaround..

S!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users