Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

PWCG 16.3.1 Released 9/12/2015

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#281 phatm0n

phatm0n

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:16

Im noticing that even with pilot wounds set to 4 and wound mod to 1, I am unable to be killed. I've been exploded by flak, suffered midair collisions, shot through the chest, etc and have not ever been killed. The most I get is Seriously Wounded, This was not an issue in the previous version, so I suspect it might have to do with the AI preservation? Or perhaps the Max injury isn't being set properly?

I'm having the same problem.  I've made sure to set my wound level to 4, but the worst that ever happens to me is I get seriously wounded.  It's not a gigantic deal, as I can just delete the character myself if I die for certain, but it kind of takes some of the drama out of the situation.  Am I doing something wrong, or is there some kind of workaround, perhaps?

#282 jamese747

jamese747

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:05

Hi Pat

When I try to download this software from your website, my McAfee virus protection balks and warns me not to download the PWCG software.  Is this just an incompatibility issue and I should turn off McAfee during the download, or is there a possibility that I could pick up some malware or virus with the download?  In the past I've gone against McAfee and regretted it.

Thanks

Jamese747

#283 GenMarkof007

GenMarkof007

Posted 18 January 2016 - 03:45

Hi Jamese747,

Try to download the PWCG with another browser...

I don't have this issue with Chrome?

If your not able with a new browser or disabling your virus protection...let me know, I will try to setup something for you.

Cheers,

GenMarkof007 :)

#284 jamese747

jamese747

Posted 18 January 2016 - 06:25

Hi GenMarkof007,

Thanks for your suggestions.  If you are not having any problems using Chrome, then it should be OK to disable the virus protection for the download.  I'll give it a try.

Jamese747

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users