* * * * * 2 votes

PWCG 16.3.1 Released 9/12/2015

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#1 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 25 April 2015 - 16:53

New PWCG Web Site

If squadron mates were not brought down by a known opponent, they survive.
Bugs:
Fixed: Player will now show up under squadron tab and not other units.
Fixed: Some major towns were not in the updated group file.  
Fixed: Personal skins would not be used if player changes pilots or planes in mission

Added missing ground objects
Return of moving front
Added Austrian skins by Gooseh
Added capability (and used it) to fix airfield takeoff orientation
Improved AAR by dividing reports into tabs
Bugs:
Fixed player not missing time for wounds
Fixed one area where ace deaths could be reported multiple times
Fixed overly high mortality rate in two seater squadrons
Fixed overly high rate of promotion in two seater squadrons

Bugs
Fix victory allocation bug

Added S16
Added difficulty to claims - need to at least get the number of seats right.
Added artillery spot grid lines
Added tool tips (hover over something for a description)
Bugs
Fixed excessive victories awarded to player
Fixed artillery spot missions
Fixed subtitles
Fixed mission briefing not appearing in game
Fixed Strutter load for photo, spotting, and scout loads

16.0 Test 3

Many fixes.

PWCG Test 2 has been posted.  Three big changes. 

1. Tarnopol map

2. Living world improvements

3. Major restructuring of PWCG internals.

#3 is something that you might not care about, but it is probably the biggest change of the lot.  PWCG had gotten to the point where it was very difficult to debug.  I did a major restructure to improve this.  Such changes are inherently high risk, so I really need help testing.  If you choose to use the 16 test download, make no mistake, you are testing :).  Please post feedback in this thread.

16.0 Test 2

Eastern Front Map
- Tarnapol Map
- Austrians
    - Use German and Hungarian names
    - Can transfer to/from German Air Service
- Russians
    - Can transfer to/from Allied Air Service
    - Added Ilya Muromets
    - Added Nieuport 17 Russian
One step closer to a living world
- Former squadron mates continue to exist after a transfer.
- Transfer back and they are still there.
- They continue to fly, score, transfer, and sometimes die.
- If a squadron mate transfers you might meet him in a totally unexpected place.
- Adjusted victory/death rates based on campaign simulations.
- Made AI members of high quality squads more likely to score.
Allowed transfers across any service (on the same side)
- Spend some time on loan to a different service or country
Slight delay in medal awards - will receive medal one mission after meeting criteria.
Made more use of skins
Bugs
Fixed non historical ace victories not awarded
Fixed observers not awarded victories
Fixed medals not resulting in newspaper
Fixed several internal issues with regards to AAR
Medals are awarded on campaign generation - avoids flood of medals on the first mission

#2 jeanba4

jeanba4

Posted 25 April 2015 - 18:44

Looks great !

#3 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 25 April 2015 - 20:09

Very cool - good to see PWCG continuing to evolve.

Looking forward to giving this a spin.

Also, good to see your web site back in action!

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

#4 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 25 April 2015 - 20:24

Hey Pat - not sure if it's intentional or just something disabled for this test version, but first thing I noticed is that this test version  (16.0 test2) doesn't work with the PWCG GUI Mod.  I get no PWCG menu item with this one installed - put the old one (15.11) back in and the PWCG menu item is back.

I'll keep testing "manually" with the GUI mod off, but I wanted to make sure you knew this was happening.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960

#5 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 25 April 2015 - 20:37

Pat - another problem - I can't get it to start - getting the following error message (and I noted that there is no such .jar file in the install from the test version I D/L'ed from your site, whereas there is one in the old 15.11 version):

RoF%20-%20PWCG%20error%20message%2016.0%

#6 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:05

Sorta forgot to put the code in the download :huh: - it's fixed

#7 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:23

Sorta forgot to put the code in the download :huh: - it's fixed

Cool - D/L'ing it now.

Also noticed that the link to the GUI Mod on your new site says it's an old version (1.034).

#8 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:37

OK - that did the trick - started up and worked with the GUI Mod just fine now.

I created a new campaign for Russia - I noticed that none of the flags along the left side of the campaign creation screen seemed to have any sort of labels or descriptions of what air service they represented (I could figure them out, I think, but I think it would be better if they were labeled somehow).

There was a bit of a problem with the aircraft type designations - the unit was listed as flying both N11s and N17(Rus) at this time (that's not the problem).  But while the mission briefing/debriefing said I was in a N11, the mission actually put me in a N17.

When I spawned in, I noticed the static aircraft were wearing French markings:

PWCG%2016.0%20test2%20-%200.jpg

I suspect that's because we probably don't have Russian static models for these planes yet - it might be a good idea to contact whoever did the static aircraft and ask if they could update it with some Russian-marked statics for whatever planes you're using for the Eastern Front in PWCG.  I was really glad you had the static planes at the airfields though - I was wounded and a little lost when I was looking to land (harder to navigate on this map with no glaring trench lines/NML scars to guide you), so I buzzed the airfield and knew it was OK to land when I saw those beautiful Nieuports parked on the field.

I looked the other direction and saw that my AI flight leader had spawned in the hangar door, with some boxes piled up in his path:

PWCG%2016.0%20test2%20-%201.jpg

Sure enough, as he took off he plowed right into the boxes:

PWCG%2016.0%20test2%20-%202.jpg

I'm not sure what the name of the airfield was (the name wasn't marked on the map), but it was this one where the red dots are:

PWCG%2016.0%20test2%20-%203.jpg

Hope that helps - I'll try to fly some more tests tomorrow.

#9 Trotsky

Trotsky

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:14

Started as Germany 1 / 10-1916, Jasta 2. Albatross II. No problems so far.

#10 Trotsky

Trotsky

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:03

Attacked an airfield. Was shot down and died. Game over.

#11 1PL-Husar

1PL-Husar

Posted 26 April 2015 - 13:06

Thanks Pat for you work.
I have some stuff to share:
Eastern front is to busy for my test :-) I have air destenity set to low, but i met
enemies in my backyard.

Pictures are worth thousand words, you can see:
1) wrong cockade for Russian
2) planes are wrongly positioned at aerodrome
3) waypoints are mess up in the game map (take off in the end of route)

ps. You could add info about wind in briefings.

e6yk4z.jpg

Quiet eastern front ;)

9qwldy.jpg

S!

34zg6jd.jpg

#12 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 26 April 2015 - 14:47

Interesting - I did not encounter any enemy (or friendly) aircraft on my first (and only so far) Eastern Front mission.  But I did notice something odd about the mission briefing map screen - the main mission appeared to be to fly SW toward the front lines to intercept aircraft, but there was also a stray flight path to the NE toward what appeared to be a balloon for some inexplicable reason (and the take-off waypoint indicator was not really near the airfield icon on the map) - not sure what to make of this briefing map:

RoF%20-%20PWCG%2016.0%20Test2%20-%20miss

RoF%20-%20PWCG%2016.0%20Test2%20-%20miss

I also thought it was a little odd that the mission description didn't really say anything about what the mission was supposed to be.

I also noted that the flak around the enemy balloon I attacked was pretty fierce and seemed to be in a definite, rapid-fire line - I'm going to have to check as I suspect maybe the flak X10 setting may have gotten turned on without me realizing it.

[EDIT - yep, I forgot I had to go in and set up the parameters for each campaign, so it was still on the default 10X flak and minimum aircraft density.]

#13 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 26 April 2015 - 15:35

Thanks for the feedback.  I will make sure that all Russian squadrons that have the N17 are equipped with the nieuport17rus version. 

To do: Panther - remember those skins that I asked you to make?  Now I have to use them.  Need to designate the FE2b, N11, and SPADs to use the Russian skins.

Airfields - getting pissed off.  The airfields on the Tarnopol map are a freakin' disaster.  Guess I am going to have to hunt and peck for usable fields. 

Favor: if you notice weird things in a mission please post the mission file.

Thanks: to all who are testing.  One thing that I have not yet done is a complete end to end test of being credited with a victory.  If somebody could go shoot something down and verify that it would be appreciated :).

#14 1PL-Husar

1PL-Husar

Posted 26 April 2015 - 15:46

I was credited for shooting down DFW.

34zg6jd.jpg

#15 kuroken

kuroken

Posted 26 April 2015 - 15:55

Hi Pat -

I've had no problem being credited with victories, so that works. I also like the debrief that skips the individual steps of the flight and goes straight to the action.

I tried a transfer from a French Escadrille (62) to a British squadron (32). The transfer worked well, and I like that there's no longer a Ferry mission to get to the new airfield. Flying with the Brits is also fine. However I'm still getting what appear to be notifications of deaths, transfers, etc. from Esc 62 in my combat reports, and they seem to be applying to my new squadron. I now have 13 members of the squadron and it appears to be growing.

I have mixed feelings about being a "Major" instead of a "Cne" while with RFC 32. It may be hard coded (squadron commander = whatever based on service), and I don't actively dislike it, but I think I would have preferred to remain a Cne while on loan to the RFC.

Otherwise, it's great.

Ken

#16 kuroken

kuroken

Posted 26 April 2015 - 16:34

Oh, yeah, it's definitely adding pilots - I'm up to fifteen now, and may do a quick transfer back next mission to hopefully avoid filling up RFC 32 with even more pilots.

Here's after my first mission:

4_16_15.jpg

And one mission later after two pilots were killed in Esc. 62 (going by their French names and ranks)

4_16_15b.jpg

#17 kuroken

kuroken

Posted 26 April 2015 - 16:44

Hmmm, can't edit the previous post...

Anyway, did a transfer back to Esc 62, and I still have 15 fliers in the squadron - just 15 French fliers.... (btw, when I transferred back, I had three rows of tabs with people getting medals, being transferred, being killed, etc. - perhaps to get Esc 62 up to 15 pilots)

4_16_15c.jpg

Edit: So I decided to try a simple transfer to Esc 3 - arrived and had the usual ten pilots

4_16_15d.jpg

Let the AI take me for a ride. No kills. Came back and got...

4_16_15e.jpg

Lots of lost pilots not in Esc 3 (or 62 for that matter, though I do remember Chamberlain when I was with the Lafayette Escadrille), and a net gain of one to Esc 3. Eleven pilots and rising...

4_16_15f.jpg

I do like the idea of keeping tabs on the pilots in my old squadrons - seeing who died, got medals, etc. - just so it doesn't add to my own squadrons numbers. I think I'll stick to Esc 62, and see if I have any problems with pilot creep.

#18 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:08

Favor: if you notice weird things in a mission please post the mission file.

If you want to take a look at the mission I posted about above, here are the mission files I could find:

http://www.mediafire..._1917-06-01.zip

#19 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw
  • LocationKraków / Poland

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:41

Few remarks...

First, the maps I see are called France/Channel/Russia. With exception of eastern fringes, the lands on Tarnopol map were never part of state called Russia... not even the Soviet Union until 1940s. During WWI it was part of Austro-Hungary called Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria (a name made up  to put something impressive-sounding on that part of the map). The local people were either Ukrainians who just stopped calling themselves Ruthenian, or Polish; neither Austrian or Russian. This map might be called Galicia or Austro-Hungary and be technically correct, Ruthenia or Ukraine and be ethnically correct (except Ruthenia was already archaic and Ukraine didn't happen yet)... but Russia is plain wrong, geographically. I think Eastern Front is only name that's meaningfull to world-wide audience and correct. 

Second, I scored three victories and got credit for five kills, 3 "destroyed" and 2 "shot down".

Third; with icon's on, the enemy planes are displaying their names instead of pilot's names (I.E. F.E2b displays name fe2b. Would it be possible ofr them to display names of planes they represent (say Farman 40 for F.e.2.B)?

Forum moderator.

Deputy Staffelführer, Jasta 2 ''Boelcke'' http://jasta2.org

“Now now,” Akua chided. “Personal attacks are the mark of failed argument. If you’ve no counterpoint to offer, such flailing only serves to shed further light on your incompetence.”

#20 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 27 April 2015 - 13:45

Oh my.  Just saw this.  Will test tonight!

#21 GenMarkof007

GenMarkof007

Posted 27 April 2015 - 16:22

Hi Pat,

Well, I'm up for being a test pilot for this all new PWCG test 2 version!!!

Many thanks again for working so hard on this great ROF Campaign Generator.

I think it's time that the community give a bit to say the appreciation they have for all your work to add a quality product to the ROF community.

Before downloading this new version, it will be my pleasure to give a donation to help you with all this work!

I think that we can all say the same and hope others will follow my steps.

For donation: http://www.pwcampaig...g/web/PWCG.html

ps: if you should need help with creating pilots photos, let me know, I love creating optimize photos of ww1 pilots!

Cheers, from a very big fan

Gen ;)

#22 kuroken

kuroken

Posted 27 April 2015 - 18:23

Round 2 of testing....

Made a new pilot in 16 - French, Esc. 26 at Le Creche, 01/01/1916 on the Channel map. Flew a few missions, everything was good (though I did get credit twice for shooting down a balloon - perhaps they were having a buy one, get one deal that day).

Decided to transfer to RFC 1 Sqdn, about 10 km away at Bailleul. A little north, a little west of Le Creche. And found myself on the France map, with Le Creche still SE about 10 km. Guess it makes sense, since Esc 26 is the only French scout sqdn on the Channel map at that point of the war, so players need to be able to use the map early war.

No issues after the transfer to RFC 1 Sqdn - no extra pilots, no French pilots being killed, transferred, promoted, etc. After a few missions, transferred back to Esc 26. Everybody was there, as I'd left them  Flew some missions. Got a balloon (saw it pop), got credit in game (Tab key), but no credit when I got back to Le Creche. Karma catching up to me, no doubt, for the two balloon credits earlier.

The only funky thing when I transferred back was some Brit officers getting French medals:

CampaignLog = "The  Medaille Militaire has been awarded to Captain Hadden Finch";
        CampaignLog = "The  Pilots Badge has been awarded to 2nd Lieutenant Ebenezer Bathurst";
        CampaignLog = "The  Medaille Militaire has been awarded to Major Aiden Rudhall";
        CampaignLog = "The  Pilots Badge has been awarded to Lieutenant Vernon Pray";
        CampaignLog = "The  Medaille Militaire has been awarded to Captain Quillan Bird";
        CampaignLog = "The  Croix de Guerre has been awarded to Lieutenant Julien Kalandyk";

All from RFC 1 Sqdn when I was there.

So I flew a couple more missions with Esc 26, no extra pilots. Decided to get off the Channel map (am also using moving front, the front had reached Le Creche and I didn't like taking off amid artillery explosions) so I transferred to Esc 73 in Villers Bretonneux in the Somme sector. And that's where it all went off the rails.

The escadrille didn't have a Cne so I was the default squadron commander. Fine. After my first mission with them, I got:

CampaignLog = "The  Croix de Guerre has been awarded to Capitaine Casimir Mauvais";
        CampaignLog = "Lieutenant Justin Brisau has been seriously wounded in action";
        CampaignLog = "Lieutenant Fenton Furnace has transferred out of the squadron";
        CampaignLog = "Capitaine Simon Lapegue has transferred into the squadron";

Mauvais was sqdn commander at Esc 26, Fenton Furnace was in RFC 1 Sqdn, and Lepague definitely didn't transfer into Esc. 73. Brisau was from Esc 26. And I had eleven pilots.

Since I like the new build, I'll probably continue flying in it, but if I want to transfer, I'll switch out to 15.whatever and make the transfer, then go back to 16. If that will work - it's possible the "baggage" of old sqdn pilots that I pick up along the way will get grabbed as well and start the pilot creep in the new sqdn, but hopefully not.

Later:

Rolled back to the pre-transfer version of the campaign. No problems after a number of missions. As long as I don't transfer, it seems okay (there's a phantom Captaine attached to the squad - still no commander. I was notified he transferred in a couple of missions ago, and at the end of the last mission, saw he'd been awarded his pilots wings) We were moved to a new location 3-5 km north of Le Creche, Le Rossingol. When I checked the transfer tab, it said:

Esc 26 has been squadronMove to Airfield
{
  Name = "Le Rossignol";  Index = 100388;
  LinkTrId = 0;
  XPos = 42577.0;
  YPos = 61.0;
  ZPos = 209661.0;
  XOri = 0.0;
  YOri = 133.0;
  ZOri = 0.0;
  Script = "LuaScripts\WorldObjects\fr_med.txt";
  Model = "graphics\airfields\fr_med.mgm";
  Country = 101;
  Desc = "";
  Durability = 25000;
  DamageReport = 50;
  DamageThreshold = 1;
}

Too much information for me. Just point me in the right direction, and I'm good....

Last of the night

The phantom Capitaine Marius Langenieux continues to get medals, though he doesn't show up in the squadron roster (just got the Medaille Militaire). He's also in my campaign file:

Pilot
  {
    Name = "Marius Langenieux";
    Rank = "Capitaine";
    Picture = "French026.jpg";
    Region = "";
    Status = 0;
    Missions = 72;
    Squad  = 101057;
    Aggressiveness = 0;
    Skill = 3;
    Sense = 0;
    Skins
    {
    }
    Victories
    {
      Victory
      {
        Type = "Enemy Aircraft";
        VictoryType = 1;
        Date = 16/03/1916;
      }
      Victory
      {
        Type = "Enemy Aircraft";
        VictoryType = 1;
        Date = 06/03/1916;
      }
    }
    Medals
    {
      Medal
      {
        Type = "Pilots Badge";
        Date = 03/04/1916;
      }
      Medal
      {
        Type = "Medaille Militaire";
        Date = 07/04/1916;
      }
    }
  }

However, I lost a sergeant on the last flight, and a new Captaine transferred in and took command (rather than getting Langenieux out of the office and into a plane). I think Langenieux is just waiting for me to transfer so he can add more men.

Then I got the following mission:

patrol2.jpg

Simple enough. Except the map and waypoints are...

patrol1.jpg

Inside my own lines. Tourcoing is due east from the airfield, about 20 klicks, on the German side of the front.

Mission file is below.

#23 GenMarkof007

GenMarkof007

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:10

Hi Pat,

A few comments from tonight try-out:

1- After creating a Belgium career, I found that many pilots had the same picture (photo) - around 3 groups of 2 pilots had the same photos. If needed, I have a screen capture. The career was started early in 1916;

2- Combat report, I don't seem to have the blue dot that give you the path of the mission. I only see the red and pink dots;

3- My first mission with the Nieuport 11, I had some rockets attached to my wings, and not the rest of the squadron?;

Note: I started for the first time the PWCG with mods on, this is the first time I don't see the blue dots?

Note2: When starting PWCG, I got a message saying that I was missing a file for the russian map? Will try to recreate it for a screen capture.

More to come this week.

Cheers

Gen

#24 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:43

Hey Pat - I noticed that you're using N11s for some of these Eastern Front missions but we didn't have a Russian-marked default skin for the N11 in the game, so I created one and posted in in the One Place thread ( http://riseofflight....skins-use-pwcg/  ).

The name of the skin file is N11_PW_IRAS_std.dds, so you can incorporate it into your skin config files for the next PWCG release.

#25 jeanba4

jeanba4

Posted 28 April 2015 - 13:35

I don't know why, but I cannot doxnload from your site : it is very slow, then stops after 300 kbytes or so

Tried on Chrome and Mozilla :(

#26 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 30 April 2015 - 00:23

This is what I have so far.  French awards to British pilots is per design since it really happened (been there for years). 

Tasks:

Assign Russian FE2b skin
Assign Russian SPAD skin
Assign Russian Nieuport 11 skin
Add Dude's skins

Bug: Too many pilots in squadron
Bug: Fix airfields
Bug: Tarnopol should not be referred to as Russia
Bug: Waypoints are mess up in the game map (take off in the end of route)
Bug: Two balloon credits for one balloon
Bug: Mission briefing/debriefing said I was in a N11, the mission actually put me in a N17
Bug: Mission path not displaying in AAR

Maybe: You could add info about wind in briefings.
Maybe: Use representative names instead of plane names
Maybe: No static Russian models (not mine to do)

#27 Almenas

Almenas

Posted 30 April 2015 - 08:28

I do not get the mission briefing in the game itself. There is no text.

#28 McMinstrel

McMinstrel
  • LocationAnn Arbor Michigan

Posted 30 April 2015 - 16:10

Wanted to add my thanks for all your efforts.

I started a new pilot in Jasta 4.  So far (I'm in March '16) there are no problems.  I've had no one wounded or killed so I don't know how replacements are going to act.  Victories have been credited correctly.  

I've noticed 2 things.  First I had a couple of aces show up in a fight that belong to a squadron that is not on the map yet.  I figured that one could be explained if the pilots were in Esc 3 early in their careers.  Also, another airfield problem.  When taking off from the Bonneuil Ferme aerodrome towards the north there is a stand of trees about 100 yards directly in the path of the flight leader.  Of course, he plows straight into the trees.  This one has actually been around for quite a while, not just this build.

Take care,

Minstrel

"If you're too busy to laugh; you're too busy."

#29 James_Lancina

James_Lancina

Posted 01 May 2015 - 18:14

I seem to have missed the part about how to start a new campaign for Russia, Austria, and Belgium. There are no squadrons available, and I can't get beyond that. What have I missed?

#30 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 01 May 2015 - 18:48

I seem to have missed the part about how to start a new campaign for Russia, Austria, and Belgium. There are no squadrons available, and I can't get beyond that. What have I missed?

Set the start date a little later

#31 James_Lancina

James_Lancina

Posted 02 May 2015 - 16:11

Thanks,that did it.

#32 kuroken

kuroken

Posted 03 May 2015 - 13:15

Re the too many pilots...

The problem is that though the campaign file is keeping track of transferred (or in the case of squadron transfer by the player, earlier squad pilots), the program is applying all changes to the current squad.

For example, on my Belgian campaign, the old squadron commander transferred out, as usual, when my pilot was promoted to squadron commander (squad id 101909). In the campaign file, he shows as being in his new squadron:

Name = "Bonaventure De Baets";
    Rank = "Capitain";
    Picture = "Belg001.jpg";
    Region = "";
    Status = 0;
    Missions = 104;
    Squad  = 101031;
    Aggressiveness = 0;
    Skill = 3;
    Sense = 0;
    Skins

My last mission, he apparently got a kill in his new squadron, and was awarded the Croix de Guerre. I got a notification. All good. But...

de_baers.jpg

It's not cosmetic that it says 9eme Esc de Chasse (my current squadron). What I've seen in the past is that if he was to die, and be replaced in his current squadron, the replacement would come to my squadron. And then the number of pilots starts to go up.

That's the base problem with the living world right now. The notifications work great. But the results of those notifications are always applied to the player squadron, and nationality. Hence the quick growth of numbers in a squadron if you transfer, and the wrong-nationality medals (I've gotten American medals with my American pilots flying with the French, and French medals when flying with the Brits - but what it seems to be doing is also applying the medal whatever to the player squadron nationality, i.e. if I transfer from a Brit squadron to a French squadron, every medal given to a past squadmate in the Brit squadron will be French.)

Ken

#33 Cybermat47

Cybermat47
  • LocationNew South Wales, Australia

Posted 04 May 2015 - 02:44

Looking forward to the release, it'll be awesome to have the Eastern Front :)
"If I could only have brought him down alive."
- Lieutenant Arthur Rhys-Davids, recalling his victory over Leutnant Werner Voss.

#34 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 04 May 2015 - 22:52

Thanks Kuroken.  Fixing that issue is a big reason for the delay in the next test version.  I think I have it.  Need a bit more test time and then we will release the next.

#35 McMinstrel

McMinstrel
  • LocationAnn Arbor Michigan

Posted 04 May 2015 - 23:16

Hi Pat,

Just an addition to the too many men thing.  I transferred out of Jasta 4 to MFJ I.  I'm seeing my old squadmate's awards and wounds but the replacements are staying in the old Jasta and not becoming marines.  So, it's not every unit... which probably makes it harder to track..

Minstrel

"If you're too busy to laugh; you're too busy."

#36 PatAWilson

PatAWilson

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:11

McMinstrel - great catch.  I was using the player's service to determine rank and not the pilots service.  Usually the same unless the pilot changes service.  Thanks.

#37 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 09 May 2015 - 15:25

Hi pat, did noticed that I can not scroll down  in the menu, for making a new career. I have a lot of careers so I need to scroll down.   

If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#38 Hellshade

Hellshade

Posted 09 May 2015 - 18:19

Great stuff Pat, as always.  Two very minor changes I would request.   

1.  When the player pilot gets a medal and it displays on the screen, push the picture of the medal much further over to the right so it doesn't cover up the end of sentences. 

2.  It the Debrief screen where it shows who damaged and shot down what, put enemy killed by the player in red so it stands out easily from all the rest. 

#39 Hellshade

Hellshade

Posted 09 May 2015 - 18:21

I lied.   a 3rd option would be a way to delete careers of deceased pilots right on the page where they are all listed instead of having to manually go in and remove the files.

:)

#40 jeanba4

jeanba4

Posted 10 May 2015 - 22:04

Still no luck downloading version 16 :(

Very slow downloading speed, then "stop"  :icon_e_sad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users