Photo
- - - - -

watch-tower

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 07 April 2015 - 17:51

like to know if there is a wooden watch tower as a RoF model like in BoS, this to exchange this to the brick water towers in PW-CG.   

guard-watch-towers.jpg

If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#2 Ghost_666

Ghost_666

Posted 08 April 2015 - 00:09

I don't think so.  If there was I would have hit one by now. :icon_lol:

And Dr. Z, would have landed on it. :icon_lol:

Circling, Circling, in the sun.  Desperately trying to use my gun.  Up and down and around about.  Left and right I through my Scout.  When I had that Hun, on the run.  My little Newport she spun.  Down and down, with speed I went.  Into the ground, without wings I was sent.  In the mess the empty chair is set.  My flying time is spent.

#3 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 08 April 2015 - 16:53

I did a search here but nothing in the search results, but I Know somebody did the modeling.  

If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#4 ST_ami7b5

ST_ami7b5

Posted 08 April 2015 - 17:06

Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

#5 WW1EAF_Paf

WW1EAF_Paf
  • Tester

Posted 09 April 2015 - 14:38

There is. Its also part of the Arras Mod and made by Bandy.

#6 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 09 April 2015 - 18:31

This the one I on  Static Model - Airfield observation tower. (SYN_Bandy & SYN_Vander)  

Thanks 

#7 SYN_Bandy

SYN_Bandy
  • LocationWishing I was in the La Cloche

Posted 10 April 2015 - 22:02

Very happy somebody noticed, though in truth it gets lost with all the fabulous work done to make the Bloody April event map... 

It isn't perfect, but what I did was use the texture available with the airfield in order to save performance at ground level.  Trust me, when in game it looks better, not so green... :icon_e_deadman:

Tower-1_zps37908506.png

Screenshot2014-01-18at74312AM_zps69c81b6

#8 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 12 April 2015 - 10:18

Pity, that this Arras map can not be used in PW-CG nor in the career mode. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users