Photo
- - - - -

Key activation doesn't work

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 hghdfhd23

hghdfhd23

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:32

This has happened to me twice now and i have no idea how to fix it. i've sent 3 support tickets already.

when i try to activate my product key from the "Rise OF Flight : Channel Battles Edition"

it says - Dear customer!

Unfortunately, something went wrong during the activation of your key. Please, submit a ticket to our customer service so we could resolve the situation for you.

Anyone know what has happened? and the links in the actual game seem to be broken.

Thanks Maxwell

#2 Cowperthwaite

Cowperthwaite
  • LocationPensacola

Posted 12 March 2015 - 17:01

I've been dealing with the same problem for over a week now. I purchased a copy if the Iron Cross Edition from Gamersgate on 3/3 and have sent multiple tickets to support.

Support replied to my one ticket, asked for more information and the detailed steps I went through to enter my key. I replied with several screenshots and support wrote that

they didn't have enough information on my account and to submit another ticket.

#3 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 13 March 2015 - 00:45

Hey guys - welcome to the Forums!

Sorry about your problems.  

Unfortunately, they seem to be having some unusual and uncharacteristic problems with their support group recently (last couple of weeks or so), and it looks like your trouble tickets have come at a bad time from that perspective.  

The devs posted this in another thread this week:

Ok Thanks Zak. It just gets a bit concerning when you hear nothing (an acknowledgement of receipt of email system could help in this).

I would like to increase to increase my collection but I need the issue with my first purchase sorted out first.

I also understand that people who have issues getting the game to run or accept account log ins need attention first - At least everything is working for me.  :)

There's another thread in Customer Support (Store and Website) section who would love to hear from you.

Yours Patiently

Chris.

Chris,

If your support ticket is more than 7 days old and it was never adressed, then I'd recommend you to re-submit it once again. We've had a short but a serious issue with the helpdesk a few days ago so we need to be sure that we got your request and that we can actually help you.

Sure, I'll check in the other topic too.

I know it's no fun when a problem like this is encountered, but hopefully you can hold on for a bit longer and they will be able to get your problems resolved soon.  It really is worth it once you get things working.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

#4 Cowperthwaite

Cowperthwaite
  • LocationPensacola

Posted 23 March 2015 - 14:51

I still haven't received an answer from my last ticket, so I crossed my fingers and tried to enter my key and now the message is that my key is invalid. Is there any way to get some assistance?

#5 Josef_Svejk

Josef_Svejk

Posted 29 March 2015 - 20:09

Having similar issue

#6 mikeyp

mikeyp

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:00

I bought steam CBE, login to website it say activated but when try play and login it say not validated. This is so frustrating. And steam install thread say i am not authorize to view the jpeg.  

#7 BattleChex

BattleChex

Posted 03 April 2015 - 22:44

I am having the same problem:

Dear customer!

Unfortunately, something went wrong during the activation of your key. Please, submit a ticket to our customer service so we could resolve the situation for you.

I have sent in a ticket and was sent this:

Please help us to understand the problem by describing the situation (I have not been able to enter  the product code) step by step.
Necessarily, illustrate the description with screenshots and sent me screenshot and  send me any kind of purchase confirmation (DVD photo with key visible) and photo list of content that is included in your version of RoF (from DVD box)
     I then replied that I have no way to take a photo as I don't own a camera... I received a second email:
Unfortunately, without confirming the legality of the possession of the key, we cannot consider your request
    I have since then sent pictures of game, cd, and product code and also opened a second ticket... I have yet to hear back from anyone. This is very frustrating as I have the Easter weekend off and cannot play the game that I purchased for this weekend.

#8 Willyden001

Willyden001

Posted 07 April 2015 - 05:00

Well I have just purchased RoF and have the same issue tried to register and came up with the, 'something went wrong please submit a support ticket', how frustrating is this.

Any clues as to why.

#9 Willyden001

Willyden001

Posted 07 April 2015 - 23:16

Well what a waste of money are we ever going to get any answers with this issue or is RoF just going to ignore us looks like this may go legal if not at all impressed with this issue at all.

#10 LukeFF

LukeFF
  • Tester
  • LocationRedlands, California

Posted 07 April 2015 - 23:52

Well what a waste of money are we ever going to get any answers with this issue or is RoF just going to ignore us looks like this may go legal if not at all impressed with this issue at all.

Instead of being dramatic, do what the error message said above - submit a ticket to the help desk. 

#11 Madison

Madison

Posted 27 April 2015 - 13:23

Hi,

I also encountered the same problem(s) and error messages/service desk replies. My retail copy was purchased from 'EB Games' Australia. I would be interested to see how/when/if this problem gets fixed... I don't want to spend time taking photos and scans of the disc/packaging/proof of purchase to have my ownership verified after I have paid $60AUD...isn't that what a licence key is for?........ Not sure if this is relevant to the problem but the boxed retail copy of Channel edition I bought here in Aust contained a disc printed as iron cross edition......?

#12 tSpecR

tSpecR

Posted 15 July 2015 - 03:17

I have the same issue. Have put in a ticket, I also bought the game from EB games Australia. I have the Channel Battles edition but only have 3 planes unlocked where on the box it says I should have 10. Its a little frustrating,

#13 chevapi

chevapi

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:27

This is really shit service.. having the same issue and no adequate response not only do i get demo version  i cant access planes that i have purchased.. I just load the key in before i start the game and even with the error message it will load full version still without my purchased planes mind you.  this is a pain in the ass and i hate glitchy games as they usually lead to more problems and frustration.

#14 chevapi

chevapi

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:33

Madison i think you might have pointed to the problem here mate..just checked my disk and it also says Iron Cross edition..even though i bought the channel battle edition. Still these guys are a joke i dont get paid to work out their problems i pay for a disk with a legit key that should work straight out the box.

#15 chevapi

chevapi

Posted 23 September 2015 - 23:53

Ok guys just an update my account has been sorted..you have to go through the process of having 777 manually applying the key to your account.. This maybe due to a bunch of Channel battle Editions being shipped with Iron Cross Edition disks. So yes take photos of disk ,,keys and case and screen shots of error message with a step by step explanation and you will see results... even though this is a problem they know about and there have been many issues they will not implement an across the board fix so you have to individually go through the process of proving what you state. Clear Skies lads..

#16 GRIPTAPE

GRIPTAPE

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:08

im dealing with the same issue as i had just bought the channel battles edition to add to my game that i've had since 2009 so too add to my problem is that my Email is no longer my email so i can't even respond to a ticket & i can't change it too my current email so i'm screwed 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users