Photo
- - - - -

Gunner bug after new patch 1.036

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 21 May 2015 - 22:20

Jason has posted about this in one/some of the other threads about this bug - basically reiterated that they are aware of the problem and working to fix it but do not currently have a set time frame for the fix.

It has been a long time.  Fortunately there are other things to do in RoF while we wait for this fix, but it is a serious problem so hopefully it won't take too much longer.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 66.jpg

#82 Fansadox

Fansadox
  • LocationCockpit

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:41

I dont know what the current status on this is but since this has been a long time gamebreaking issue... you would expect 777 to have fixed this by now.

Jason or anyone from 777 care to answer and give us and update on this issue?

Thanks in advance

#83 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=
  • LocationSouthern Ozark Mountains

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:52

Guys,

I'll try to say this as politely as I can. I'm sorry but we have no plans to revise FMs again. We made changes based on years of complaints and now we see that this spawned more complaints. The folly of sim development. Most complaints are based on opinions and it's hard to satisfy everyone's opinion. But we tried anyway and look where it got us. More arguing. The nature of FMs for 100 year old planes are troublesome and subjective. We've said this for years, but we tried our best to make the community happy and I personally fought for the last round of changes for a long time. Now I see complaints about a patch we released months ago which at the time seemed to make users happy. We can't win on this topic and we have moved on to other projects and content for ROF. We said at the time that would likely be our last round of FM changes and we have no plans to change that. We cannot endlessly tweak FMs to satisfy every single opinion in the community. At some point we have to call it done and move on which we did back in December on this topic. I know this is not what some of you want to hear, but it is the reality we now live in. I apologize if that disappoints you.

We are currently focused on the next ROF patch to fix some serious bugs and the S-16 airplane and our BOS/BOM project.

Jason

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

#84 NavyJake

NavyJake

Posted 02 June 2015 - 20:25

If Fixed!! :icon_e_salute: :icon_e_salute: :icon_e_salute: :icon_e_salute: :icon_e_salute: :icon_e_salute:

#85 JG1_Lipfert

JG1_Lipfert

Posted 03 June 2015 - 12:27

Kameraden,

Thank goodness, might just go for a little flight tonight !!!

S!

J89wFKx.png

#86 NavyJake

NavyJake

Posted 04 June 2015 - 00:41

Yes Delayed fix but now fixed so no complaints just compliments for seeing this resolved!! :icon_e_salute: :icon_e_salute: :icon_e_salute:

#87 jollyjack

jollyjack

Posted 10 January 2020 - 20:39

NOIW 4 YEARS LATER !!!!!!!!!  Just bought RoF, especially for the missing bombers in FC1 .... It surely sucks, having a gunner on a bomber not doing what he's supposed to do ...

I am definitely not buying more IL2 or RoF stuff until this has been fixed.

#88 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 10 January 2020 - 21:07

NOIW 4 YEARS LATER !!!!!!!!!  Just bought RoF, especially for the missing bombers in FC1 .... It surely sucks, having a gunner on a bomber not doing what he's supposed to do ...

I am definitely not buying more IL2 or RoF stuff until this has been fixed.

I thought this got fixed in RoF 4 years ago - what plane(s) are you having this problem with at this point?

Are you sure you're not running some early/outdated version of one of the AI/gunner mods?  Some of them got busted by some of the patches, IIRC.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 66.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users