Photo
- - - - -

Scoring in Career mode...Newby Question

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 branjo327

branjo327

Posted 26 January 2015 - 14:53

I accidentally shot a friendly in my career mode game and now my score has stopped adding up after a mission. Just wondered how long this will continue until I start getting scores again. Whats the penalty? Thanks. Sorry as I'm sure this topic has been discussed but I couldn't find where.
Branden

#2 Thaatu

Thaatu

Posted 26 January 2015 - 17:43

Wow, this is actually a good question. Did you get any court martial message or anything? I have no idea what happens, when you shoot down a friendly in Career. Let's hope the scores continue coming. After all, you must not have been the first to shoot a friendly.

#3 branjo327

branjo327

Posted 26 January 2015 - 17:52

Yeah, thats what I thought. I have the users manual printed off and read through it but the only thing I could find was that if it happened three times then you get executed by your mates. Nothing about scoring. Also, I did not receive any reprimand or otherwise, But the next couple missions after that I did not get a score. Thing is, I didn't just shot him, :x I downed the aircraft killing the pilot :( Didn't even know it.
Thanks for the reply.
Branden

#4 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw
  • LocationKraków / Poland

Posted 26 January 2015 - 18:32

IIRC you get court-martialled after your third friendly kill, never heard of victories not being scored. Try making new career to rule out connection / career bug, or try this thread

Career Mode Feedback

?

Forum moderator.

Deputy Staffelführer, Jasta 2 ''Boelcke'' http://jasta2.org

“Now now,” Akua chided. “Personal attacks are the mark of failed argument. If you’ve no counterpoint to offer, such flailing only serves to shed further light on your incompetence.”

#5 branjo327

branjo327

Posted 26 January 2015 - 18:40

Thanks for the info Trupobaw. Yeah I have started a new career and it is scoring properly. I will keep an eye on it.
Branden

#6 LukeFF

LukeFF
  • Tester
  • LocationRedlands, California

Posted 26 January 2015 - 18:46

Sounds like there may be a bug here, but more testing is needed. Please let me know if the problem persists, so I can report it to VikS.

#7 branjo327

branjo327

Posted 26 January 2015 - 21:33

Thanks Luke
Branden

#8 Balzarog

Balzarog

Posted 08 October 2018 - 17:22

I’m having the same issue in a German 1916 career. Scoring the point for mission success is hit or miss. Many times now, I haven’t received my point for a successful mission. In fact, in a recent mission, the two AI officers each received a point, but the two AI enlisted and I got zero even though they and I flew the entire mission from takeoff to landing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users