ROF channel Battles edition with ROF Iron cross edition

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aljoscha

Aljoscha

Posted 09 December 2014 - 20:00

At first: Sorry for my bad english!

Good evening together!

I have already bought me a few months ago ROF Iron cross edition and today I have bought ROF channel Battles edition.I have a problem with the registration, because I can combine ROF channel Battles edition with ROF Iron cross edition not on my account. I get an error message:
"18 # This e-mail already has linked key. You may use it to enter the game. "

Are both games not compatible with each other? Or what do I do wrong?

Please Help! :(

#2 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw
  • LocationKraków / Poland

Posted 09 December 2014 - 23:41

Ohdear …

RoF Iron Cross edition and RoF Channel Battles edition are indeed not compatibile and can't be combined; if you own both, you need two RoF accounts (tied to two email addresses) to use them both. Channel Battles is the Iron Cross edition with two extra planes, Channel map and one Pfalz plane swapped with another; so by buying Channel Battles you have duplicated what you had from Iron Cross licence.

If you don't play Beta career mode, and if you did not buy extra planes for Iron Cross edition in RoF store, there is little need for you to use Iron Cross edition. If you like careers you had in Iron Cross, or fly Pfalz D.IIa a lot, you may want to run two accounts in parallel.

Forum moderator.

Deputy Staffelführer, Jasta 2 ''Boelcke'' http://jasta2.org

“Now now,” Akua chided. “Personal attacks are the mark of failed argument. If you’ve no counterpoint to offer, such flailing only serves to shed further light on your incompetence.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users