Photo
- - - - -

Downloads

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sloop

sloop

Posted 07 November 2009 - 02:42

Where do you donwload the updates from? I know I've done this before, but apart from reading in the blog about 1.008, there is nothing about where to obtain aforementioned files. Perhaps some clearer indication on the blog page or another sector named "Downloads" on the sire would make it less stressful for those of us who are, shall we say "electronically challenged"?

#2 Viper69

Viper69

Posted 07 November 2009 - 02:46

You should be getting auto updates as soon as you launch Rise Of Flight. You have to select a download mirror on the left then hit the arrow and start the download. You dont have to go anywhere to get it.

#3 O_WolfPac

O_WolfPac

Posted 07 November 2009 - 02:49

With your flight sim is a updater , when you start rise of flight it checks for UPDATES if it finds one that needs downloading in asks you is it ok to proceed shows a new window , select the mirror server and then press the right arrow in the middle of the window to move the mirror server to active use , click OK and it will starts downloading the update , it also INSTALLs that update for you :)

no need to manually download and install :)

just start the sim and if your pc needs the update it will download and install for you.

#4 sloop

sloop

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:44

Cheers, guys - shows how long it is since I launched it - forgot all about that auto update thing :shock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users