Photo
- - - - -

[MOD] RoF Ulitmate Mods Pack

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#81 gavagai

gavagai

Posted 30 October 2014 - 21:09

The spiral split s is a hard-coded reaction to an enemy in the rear hemisphere. The AI will do it all the way to ground level or until it does not detect a bandit in the rear hemisphere.

#82 J.j.

J.j.

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:03

add that: Rate of fire (historic)

I'm sorry, did you call "historic" the rate of fires included in this file?

#83 WWIFlyingAce

WWIFlyingAce

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:40

Ultimate Mods vs Refined 1.01 -
I downloaded and started installing, through JSGME, 'Ultimate" yesterday and came across many conflicts between the two mods. Is it "safe" to uninstall Refined 1.01 and replace with Ultimate? Will I then be missing anything? I obviously want the "latest & greatest" mods!
Thanks - Brad

#84 thedudeWG

thedudeWG

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:18

Ultimate Mods vs Refined 1.01 -
I downloaded and started installing, through JSGME, 'Ultimate" yesterday and came across many conflicts between the two mods. Is it "safe" to uninstall Refined 1.01 and replace with Ultimate? Will I then be missing anything? I obviously want the "latest & greatest" mods!
Thanks - Brad

If I'm not mistaken, Bucksnort has all of the same mods as RoF Refined, except Gav's Lethality Mod (which you could always install on your own if you want to), plus a few more … I think. Also, I think Buck's gunner mod is different than Gavagai's, and the rate of fire mod has 4 different versions for the Ultimate Mod. I believe you need to install that mod near the end, so that you can easily disable one version, and enable the appropriate version depending on the date of your campaign. Maybe Bucksnort can correct me if I'm wrong or missing anything …

:S!:

#85 WWIFlyingAce

WWIFlyingAce

Posted 07 November 2014 - 14:01

Thanks Dude - I went through the list adding new, removing old and am fairly certain I'm up to date.

#86 vonOben.

vonOben.
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:59

Thanks for the RoF Ultimate Mods Pack, Bucksnort! :S!:

Also a big thank you very much to all the modders who created the mods in the first place! :D

A tip: If the *.jsgme files or readme txt.files are placed in a documentaion folder they aren't copied to the main RoF folder when activated as in this example:
Lens Flare Removal and Round Sun by Bbob & Panthercules\documentation

Static Planes v4.0 by Lefuneste contain cmd files (batch files). I found no info about it in the jsgme file. Are they needed?

Static Planes v4.0 also contain a worldobjects.zip file.

Reduced Oil Splatter contain a Oil Mod Final.rar file.

Cheers

vonOben

#87 WWIFlyingAce

WWIFlyingAce

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:14

After latest Mods install, I am getting/seeing zero flak while flying PWCG

#88 hexed448

hexed448

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:34

So I am new to modding RoF, but I have modded games before. When I am choosing mods to move over in jsgme I am getting messages about some mods having the same name, data, and/or luascripts. Is this going to cause the game to crash? Is there a mod load order I should follow? I am not sure if scripts in this game over right others like they do in some other games when you mod them. Fill me in if you can. These mods look great and I am looking forward to using them.

#89 gavagai

gavagai

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:52

No hexed, it just means that the mods share the same folder. Ignore it.

#90 vonOben.

vonOben.
  • LocationSweden

Posted 30 November 2014 - 12:17

So I am new to modding RoF, but I have modded games before. When I am choosing mods to move over in jsgme I am getting messages about some mods having the same name, data, and/or luascripts.

If you create the folders that are used in the mods, but missing in the default game you don't get those JSGME warning messages.
That's what I did, but you should create the folders before you activate any mods. :S!:

#91 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 30 November 2014 - 17:44

Or you can just ignore any JSGME messages that talk about folders - it's only the JSGME messages that talk about specific files that you need to worry about.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

#92 Retro-Burn

Retro-Burn
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 30 November 2014 - 19:12

What order do they need to be put in? Specifically, the terrain ones, advancing soldiers, etc…

#93 gavagai

gavagai

Posted 30 November 2014 - 20:03

The order does not matter.

#94 malcheus

malcheus

Posted 01 December 2014 - 14:38

Do these mods go well with the B-Career? Or will they introduce all kinds of AI funkiness?
And yes I know PWCG is better than the B-career, but I like the B-career.

#95 Madcat33

Madcat33

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:27

how do i make the most of discounts?? when I make an order it goes straight to pay/. I don't get a chance to add to basket??

#96 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:24

how do i make the most of discounts?? when I make an order it goes straight to pay/. I don't get a chance to add to basket??

Welcome to the Forums! Kinda OT, but since you asked, they never got around to creating a "cart" concept for the RoF store for some reason, so basically the discount concept only works among the various categories (i.e., discount based on number of planes you buy, or number of field mod or weapons mod packages, etc. - no way to put everything in a cart and apply the discount to the whole thing). Lots of folks complained about that way back when, but it doesn't look like they're likely to change it at this point (unless maybe that happens as part of the overall website overhaul they talked about in their latest announcement - one can always hope).

If you buy during one of their big sales then everything is discounted pretty heavily across the board anyway, so it's not as big a deal as it might otherwise be, but yeah, it's a surprising design decision given how most other store-type sites figured out how to do carts a long time ago. (But maybe they weren't that common 5 years ago when this thing was designed?)

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

#97 SYN_Bandy

SYN_Bandy
  • LocationWishing I was in the La Cloche

Posted 15 December 2014 - 13:00

Don't forget that the weapons mods and personal packs came well afterwards, so they likely didn't bother with a 'cart'. Redoing the store site to accommodate a cart could be quite substantial, and just not worth the cost. Never bothered me much…

#98 BlackLEX

BlackLEX

Posted 20 December 2014 - 23:28

Do these mods go well with the B-Career? Or will they introduce all kinds of AI funkiness?
And yes I know PWCG is better than the B-career, but I like the B-career.

So I'm not the only one!

#99 Ace76

Ace76

Posted 24 December 2014 - 21:04

I do have problem with Belgian planes not wearing the Belgian colors but the French so what do i need to do to fix this ?
Cheers

#100 WallysWorld

WallysWorld

Posted 01 January 2015 - 23:27

Brand new user here after buying ICE over two years ago and finally installing it.

A quick question if I may, for this mod pack and all other mods, do I need the Modification On option turned on for the mods to appear in the game? Sorry for the dumb question, but I just want to make sure.

Many thanks for any replies.

#101 gavagai

gavagai

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:19

Yes, mods on.

#102 WallysWorld

WallysWorld

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:29

Many thanks for the answer, gavagai.

#103 Dardrago1

Dardrago1

Posted 04 January 2015 - 23:45

This pack is compatible with version 1.034?

#104 gavagai

gavagai

Posted 05 January 2015 - 02:39

This pack is compatible with version 1.034?

Enabling it could start the auto-self-destruct sequence on your PC…

(yes, it is compatible) :)

#105 EmerlistDavjack

EmerlistDavjack

Posted 05 January 2015 - 19:39

Don't forget that the weapons mods and personal packs came well afterwards, so they likely didn't bother with a 'cart'. Redoing the store site to accommodate a cart could be quite substantial, and just not worth the cost. Never bothered me much…

I agree with you on not being bothered, but I recall reading in the 1.034 update that they plan on "modernizing the website" and if that doesn't mean a cart, I don't know what.

I ran a "free" cart system in 2008 when I managed a company. It was kinda crappy but compared to our inventory, SKUing RoF stuff would be a breeze. I can only imagine that cart systems have improved since then in the gui department.

Or maybe porting the accounts to the new system would be the workload, I dunno.

#106 Blade_meister

Blade_meister

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:56

I agree with you on not being bothered, but I recall reading in the 1.034 update that they plan on "modernizing the website" and if that doesn't mean a cart, I don't know what.

I ran a "free" cart system in 2008 when I managed a company. It was kinda crappy but compared to our inventory, SKUing RoF stuff would be a breeze. I can only imagine that cart systems have improved since then in the gui department.

Or maybe porting the accounts to the new system would be the workload, I dunno.

No, they will never change it because 777 knows how pissed off all of us that have complained about having no cart and that have had to use the site without a cart all of these years and deal with would be. It would be the start of a riot I am quite sure!!! :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol:
It is a sore subject best left to rest I feel. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
S!Blade<><

#107 screamingdemon

screamingdemon
  • LocationBahrain

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:52

I would like to nominate "wildflower" mod to be included in the Ultimate Mods Pack :S!:

Contender for the least necessary mod?

#108 stirlmc

stirlmc

Posted 09 September 2016 - 17:12

I can't find a working download link for the "RoF Ultimate Mods Pack v1.3". Do you know where I can find it?

Thank you

#109 Genius

Genius

Posted 09 September 2016 - 21:06

It's not exactly the same, but see here: http://www.rofmods.com/en/

#110 Bart__K

Bart__K

Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:21

Hi, does anyone have Ultimate Pack zipped and could share with us again?

rofmods are outdated - what is seen imediately is porpoising, maybe also AI gunners mod isnt' working as described.

I would like to see what the Ultimate Pack is. Please share it again.

#111 Dietz

Dietz

Posted 30 September 2016 - 15:21

Is this still availble or has most of it been incorporated over at the "Official" RoF Mods site?

#112 123_Simbo

123_Simbo

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:31

Yes please make downloadable again.

#113 Genius

Genius

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:51

You have also actionjoe mod pack here: http://www.checksix-...?f=436&t=193010

#114 Martin3148_swe

Martin3148_swe

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:19

anyone that have a download link that is valid? because that link in the post is not.

#115 Genius

Genius

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:53

anyone that have a download link that is valid? because that link in the post is not.

See links above

You have also actionjoe mod pack here: http://www.checksix-...?f=436&t=193010

and

It's not exactly the same, but see here: http://www.rofmods.com/en/

#116 LeutnantMaWa

LeutnantMaWa

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:13

There is NO DOWNLOAD LINK available  :icon_e_sad:  For Some Good Mods  :icon_mad:

#117 JamesMcCudden

JamesMcCudden

Posted 23 November 2017 - 22:45

:(

#118 Blade_meister

Blade_meister

Posted 26 November 2017 - 22:16

:(

Please see this link.

https://riseofflight...of-refined-102/

S!Blade<><

#119 manleyj610

manleyj610

Posted 17 February 2019 - 18:07

Thank you Bucksnort. I may be a few years behind every one, but I love this sim. Your mod list should be a whole lot better than what we start with for sure. I've been studying, and modding this program for almost a year now, and your list is the best I've found.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users