Photo
- - - - -

Custom Skins Idea

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 athlondude

athlondude

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:07

With all the custom skins out there, and the possibility that some may cause crashes within the game I've got an idea. How about NeoQb add the skins in one of the updates? You could even make it into a contest, people could send in their skins and they could be judged and added in each month. Maybe even allow for voting on them by the community. You could base it on historical accuracy, craftsmanship, etc. then just put them in with the update every month.

Now just give me a second to smoke my last cigarette and put my blindfold on before opening fire!

#2 ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:54

That's what Neoqb will be doing once they read this post :P :D :P

Attached Files

#3 athlondude

athlondude

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:22

That's what Neoqb will be doing once they read this post :P :D :P

well at least I got my last cigarette in before getting shot down, which is interesting it its on right since I don't smoke.

#4 musicman

musicman

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:37

I hope my skins don't crash your game. My game crashes anyway! No matter what I fly. :lol:
Just to bring up. Skin sharing tool or whatever anyone uses, you are free to my skins. There is no copywrite or anything. Just have at it. Glad to be any part of it.

MM

#5 athlondude

athlondude

Posted 03 November 2009 - 18:35

I hope my skins don't crash your game. My game crashes anyway! No matter what I fly. :lol:
Just to bring up. Skin sharing tool or whatever anyone uses, you are free to my skins. There is no copywrite or anything. Just have at it. Glad to be any part of it.

MM

No, no, no one's skin has crashed my game yet LOL. I have read that some folks have had issues where the game crash or had major drops in performance due to custom skins. At most the only thing I have noticed is a slight drop in performance when using custom skins, but nothing major.

#6 ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf

Posted 04 November 2009 - 01:36

Na I didn't shoot you down

It's too bad that the skins aren't like IL2. But hey give the boyz credit maybe they can pull somethin off….never know eh ;)

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users