Well done Jimmy …. well done

Chief

G5fCmYF.png

NEW WINGS VIRTUAL FLIGHT TRAINING

"Hardcore Through Passion"

#42 Blade_meister

Blade_meister

Posted 05 October 2014 - 15:15

J_B, I have started watching these lets play ROF and I am enjoying them immensely! I love the English accent (especially a women speaking it :D ) and your sense of humor. So I decided to jot down a few of your quick quips that might peek the interest of some who have not watched these episodes. They really are fantastic and you are a natural for making these. Thanks for your time and effort. So, with no further a due, notable quotes and hilarity from J_B in episodes 4 & 5 of Lets Play ROF.
Episode #4
"Bobs' shooting skills are that of a stick of celery."
"This is like watching 2 elephants f@#%ing."(refering to Bob and a DFW fighting)
"I think Bob stops off at his girlfriends on the way back, so he can play his Mandolin for her."
"You bend em, we mend em, wing repair."
"A Nieuport is like a flying wheelbarrow."
Episode #5
"A Jedi Knight craves not these things Bob!"
"The pre flight Hokey Pokey" (You have to here J_B sing this, it's God Awful, but Priceless.) :lol:
"Common sense is the scarcest commodity on Earth: It's not very aptly named" True, so True Mate.
"He just threw out the anchor, He's trying to have me fly up his arse"
"He is waffling along at 40 miles per hour"
Thanks J_B for these priceless moments in Lets Play ROF, you had me LOL with some of these.

SBlade<><

#43 JimmyBlonde

JimmyBlonde

Posted 06 October 2014 - 00:52

Ahhhh, good old Bob. Thanks Blade Meister, you made my morning.

#44 Dr.Zebra

Dr.Zebra

Posted 06 October 2014 - 14:37

with hopefully Jimmy and Tailmange, too. the whole nice lets fly series has resulted in an idea of bringing less experienced players into multiplayer and creating fun experiences with some kind of career-oriented playingstyle has arisen and a couple of people are trying out ways to make it fun..

the basic idea is to have dead-is-dead no-name(ie:nonplayernamed) character flying together casually as simple as possible with no voice coms on almost empty servers with ai (survival oriented rather then highscoring) to let new players have a chance and trying to be more coordinated by working out some simple guidelines…

if it interests you, have a look here:

how-it-started discussion:
http://dukely.forumo...-online-mission" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://dukely.forumo....com/t9-idea-jo … ne-mission

what we´ve got in terms of ideas so far:
http://dukely.forumo...heir-refinement" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://dukely.forumo....com/t21-core-p … refinement

and the test episode, in which I miserably fail my own guidelines (of not getting target fixated or following an Ai down, as well as to fly decidedly MORE careful out of collision hazards) But Dukley, on one of his first multiplayer missions does quiet well in the role of a young cadett taken to the front the first time:

#45 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=
  • LocationSouthern Ozark Mountains

Posted 06 October 2014 - 14:45

Dr.Zebra it was a pleasure to fly and fight with you and Dukley last night. :S!:

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

#46 Dr.Zebra

Dr.Zebra

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:04

S! it was fun, thanks for beeing so cooperative.. I think it is great thing about ww1 sims, that despite whatever disagreements you might have on the forums or elsewhere, when it comes to playing so many people are just great sports and base for a good fun game. I truly respect that.

#47 Dr.Zebra

Dr.Zebra

Posted 13 October 2014 - 14:36

another youtuber has also nice ones:

#48 Dr.Zebra

Dr.Zebra

Posted 20 October 2014 - 16:29

new episode from dukley, featuring cowardly zebras:

#49 ChiefRedCloud

ChiefRedCloud
  • LocationWaleska, Georgia, USA

Posted 21 October 2014 - 14:47