Photo
- - - - -

1CGS Announces Ilya Muromets Flight-Sim in Development

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 ciki

ciki

Posted 16 June 2014 - 22:12

HillBilly is right. This is about aviation.

#82 arthursmedley

arthursmedley

Posted 16 June 2014 - 22:32

Who gives a flying F**K whether he holds a political office, it does not mean the Russian Military History Society is political.

Wow. You really are a hillbilly.

#83 ciki

ciki

Posted 16 June 2014 - 23:06

If you have any trouble with russian politics - just fly for the austro-hungarian side. I'd better shut up…

#84 ParachuteProne

ParachuteProne

Posted 17 June 2014 - 00:14

From BoS forums (emphasis mine)

A: The end date of no more content and tweaks to ROF is as of yet undecided by 1C-777. When we release the Hanriot this summer we will assess what we are going to do. As products get older the return on investment fades and new content does not necessarily sell as well as in the beginning making the continued work on ROF more difficult to justify, but we will continue to assess the situation.

Well, that's not too encouraging now is it…
:?

+1

#85 ciki

ciki

Posted 17 June 2014 - 00:27

Well, It's running a business. What I really don't understand is the fact that RoF is probably the best GA or small aircraft sim by far. I bet a lot of FSX or Xplane users don't have a clue. Why is it you guys are marketing it just as a combat sim ????

#86 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV USA

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:22

Since folks cannot behave themselves and keep talking politics and using foul language against the rules, this thread is closed until further notice.

Jason

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users