Siemens schukert DIV
Sopwith Spine
LFG roland DVIb
Halberstadt C.V
Airco DH9a
Bristol F2B
Junker J1
Spad VII

There are many other but I think this are the principals.
Many other should be big planes like the Handley page 0/400 or similar Gotha.
There are also the big Zeppelins. This couls mean many years of fun.

Have fun.

#2 Gazerfoxie

Gazerfoxie

Posted 31 October 2009 - 23:34

I was always a fan of the Aico DH2.. Pushers and Lewis guns are just nummy <3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airco_DH2">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airco_DH2

#3 FlyingShark

FlyingShark

Posted 01 November 2009 - 00:58

You could add the Stopwitch Pup and the Nieuport 11 but anyway, The more planes the better, I'll buy them all anyway.

I'm really satisfied with the planes we already have but they should release more than 2 each month I think.

~S~

You can vote my post up by clicking the green arrow on the right.

#4 senseispcc

senseispcc

Posted 06 November 2009 - 18:38

Hello,

I tried to only to take planes from 1917 onwars, but you could add many more.

Have a nice game.

Senseispcc :!:

#5 Bleddyn

Bleddyn

Posted 06 November 2009 - 21:52

I take it by Sopwith Spine you mean the Sopwith Snipe?

I am very much inclined to British planes so I would like the Snipe and the Tripe. It should be interesting to see what happens. All of the planes we have now were listed in the file structure since launch, so we all knew what was coming. That list is now filled, only neoqb knows what will be next.

#6 FlyingShark

FlyingShark

Posted 06 November 2009 - 22:07

I am very much inclined to British planes so I would like the Snipe and the Tripe. It should be interesting to see what happens. All of the planes we have now were listed in the file structure since launch, so we all knew what was coming. That list is now filled, only neoqb knows what will be next.
Please don't tell me that this means we will have to wait longer for our next plane(s).

~S~

You can vote my post up by clicking the green arrow on the right.

#7 SYN_Vander

SYN_Vander
  • Tester

Posted 06 November 2009 - 22:25

Please don't tell me that this means we will have to wait longer for our next plane(s).

~S~

Well, I guess the two two-seaters were also in the file structure from the beginning, so…..? wink, wink, nudge, nudge… :)

#8 Bleddyn

Bleddyn

Posted 06 November 2009 - 22:44

Well, I guess the two two-seaters were also in the file structure from the beginning, so…..? wink, wink, nudge, nudge… :)

I would say it is a good bet that our current AI two-seaters will be the next flyable planes. Keep in mind this is a guess based on what seems logical to me. I don't have any inside info on the matter.

#9 borntoolate

borntoolate

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:39

Love that roundel, Bleddyn! Great design!

"We had a strict code of honor: you didn't shoot down a cripple and you kept it a fair fight." Wilfrid May

#10 athlondude

athlondude

Posted 10 November 2009 - 15:53

At this point I could care less what comes next as far as flyable aircraft. I would however like to see some AI aircraft come out in the way of the Handley Page, and Gotha Bombers. A Zepplin would be nice as well. If I were to wish for any flyable aircraft it would be the following.

Sopwith Triplane
Siemens Schuckert DVIV
Hanriot H.D.1
Fokker D VI
Spad 7
Halberstadt D.II

#11 MiG-77

MiG-77

Posted 10 November 2009 - 16:44

I would say it is a good bet that our current AI two-seaters will be the next flyable planes. Keep in mind this is a guess based on what seems logical to me. I don't have any inside info on the matter.

Also Handley Page O/400 and Gotha V. All those have already info files written in game ;)

#12 NakedSquirrel

NakedSquirrel
  • Tester

Posted 12 November 2009 - 14:52

The DH 2 will probably be a physics nightmare. I doubt we will see that one for a while.

#13 gavagai

gavagai

Posted 12 November 2009 - 16:25

Nieuport 11
Sopwith Pup
Spad VII
DH2
Albatros D.II
Fokker E.III
Halberstadt D.II

I would prefer to see the earlier aircraft added before we go for the Fall 1918 monsters.

#14 Hereward_Hawker

Hereward_Hawker

Posted 12 November 2009 - 18:05

They'll probably continue the same path as "Wings of War", first the basic fighters, then the two-seaters, some early war stuff and then the grosse bombers, with some rarities and fighter planes from time to time.

#15 rkirk77

rkirk77

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:06

I think there's enough fighters in the game currently.. what we need is to move forward into the bombers and get into 2 seat aircraft! My votes are on these two here:

Vickers Vimy
http://www.theaerodrome.com/aircraft/gbritain/vickers_vimy.php

Siemens-Schuckert R.I
http://www.theaerodrome.com/aircraft/germany/siemens_ri.php

Your thoughts??

#16 hobieone

hobieone

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:28

i would like to see the this sim personally expanded to include WWI from beginning to end. that way we can fly the earlier planes and the mono planes of the war.

#17 =Fifi=

=Fifi=

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:43

:P yes from the begining to the end, with the oportunity to get new ones when they come on date…

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users