- - - - -

"Victoria Cross" No.56 Sqn RFC Campaign is Released

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 klementovich

klementovich

Posted 18 April 2014 - 18:01

Hi all!
I would like to present you historical campaign «Victoria Cross» No.56 Sqn RFC.
Attached File  VC.jpg   933.8KB   484 downloads
First campaign was made in 2012. Now it was reworked and translated to english.
Missions in campaign are real flights of British ace Albert Ball. Main source is:
Attached File  Osprey.jpg   240.66KB   484 downloads
Necessary planes: Nieuport 17.С1 GBR, S.E.5а. You also have to install all official skin packs.
Flight altitude, route are shown only at the map, you will not find them at briefing. To see them, you have to put the cursor to the necessary point.
Attached File  высота.jpg   1.58MB   484 downloads
Сondition for the successful completion of the mission - landing on a specified route on the airfield.
Engine start is followed by subtitles "Contact!". Take off after the message "Release stabilizer!"
I prepared two versions of the campaign. First at the default map, second at «Arras Sector 1917» modification - http://www.rofmods.c...as_Lens_Sector/.
Installation.
Please download archive with the campaign and extract it in the games folder. Campaign will be avaliable at "Mission".
Attached File  folder.jpg   881.13KB   484 downloads
To play with «Arras Sector 1917» mod, you have to activate it and play with "Modifications ON"

Link for download

http://www.mediafire...qn_RFC.rar/file

Worked on the campaign
Klementovich - missions
Sayan - art
BaronVonMyakin, Adler - English translation

#2 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 18 April 2014 - 18:35

Could you explain what is the difference, are the missions changed so it is better not to delete the old one.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#3 klementovich

klementovich

Posted 18 April 2014 - 18:49

Could you explain what is the difference or are the missions changed.
Not very deep for the missions themselves.
I changed conditions success ending missions, added a new posters, removed errors, created a new version on the Arras Map Mod

#4 WW1EAF_Paf

WW1EAF_Paf
  • Tester

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:59

Excellent, Thank You!

#5 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:36

Thanks, then I will delete the old one and exchanged it for this one.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#6 J.j.

J.j.

Posted 11 May 2014 - 17:33

Thanks! This definitively deserves to be placed "sticky" above with the other campaigns.

#7 klementovich

klementovich

Posted 04 June 2018 - 18:27

Hi all

I've renewed the link for downloading in my first post.

Have a nice flight!

#8 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 04 June 2018 - 19:13

Hi all

I've renewed the link for downloading in my first post.

Have a nice flight!

Thanks for the quick answer to my pm at the Russian Bos forum, thanks web translation, the link has now being repaired. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users