Photo
- - - - -

Pre-order Hanriot and Enjoy the Sale

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#41 Hellbender

Hellbender
  • LocationMadrid, Spain (originally Brussels, Belgium)

Posted 26 February 2014 - 19:46

:D

J5_Hellbender

#42 Endy

Endy

Posted 26 February 2014 - 20:05

Pre-ordered.

#43 Thaatu

Thaatu

Posted 26 February 2014 - 20:12

I want more central aircrafts too. so the Entente Pilots have the edge over the centrals. And by the way, why only entente plains can carry bombs? At WW1 central plains also bombed her targets.
I can`t understand that.
The evolution of Allied and German ground attack planes took different courses. Basically the Allied favored scouts for low level bombing, while the Germans favored two-seaters, which is represented in RoF. And the reason why there are more Allied planes than Central is mostly because the British had the most variability in their air fleet. Add to that the fact that in the Western Front the Allies consisted of Britain, France, US and Belgium while the Centrals were synonymous to Germany, meaning that the 25:17 plane ratio is 4 against 1 in political scale. These are historical matters. The Allies are missing more symbolic planes than the Centrals anyway.

#44 Mercur

Mercur

Posted 26 February 2014 - 20:31

HD-1? Each of my 2012 wishlist… very slow but she comes! :D

Now its urgent time for a better balancing from allied to
central fighter!

Now its time for Austrias - Oeffag D.III and Aviatik D.I
against the "Camel", "Fighter", DH.4, SPAD XIII and HD-1.

Its time for a new and smaller map (from Isonzo to Piave)!

Its time for a handful new bomber and 2-seater (Caproni
please first)!

Oeffag D.III Serie 153 mid (with long nose.)Good speed
and climb, fast dive (better then german Albatros^^) but
no fast reload for the slow fired MG's.^^
708kg empty
964kg max weight
200hp Austro-Daimler
188km/h
2,55min for 1000m
6,55min for 2000m
11,34min for 3000m
18,30min for 4000m

Oeffag 253 late (round nose). Very fast, good climb, fast
dive and now with fast reload for MG's.^^
716kg empty
1005kg max weight
225hp Austro-Daimler
202km/h
2,25min for 1000m
5,25min for 2000m
9,25min for 3000m
14,25min for 4000m

Avitik D.I Serie 92 (MAG) - 121 of this airplanes handed
over. Fast, good climb and curving, bad and fatal crashs
in very hard curving and long dive.^^
888kg max weight
200hp Austro-Daimler
200km/h
2,25min for 1000m
5,50min for 2000m
10,0min for 3000m
17,0min for 4000m

#45 LukeFF

LukeFF
  • Tester
  • LocationRedlands, California

Posted 26 February 2014 - 20:42

It amuses me that people are complaining about the HD.1. It was one of the main fighters used by the Belgians in the last year + of the war, was flown by a famous ace, and it was very popular with its pilots. But, then again, complaining is all some people seemingly can do around here any more.

#46 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 26 February 2014 - 20:55

Again an entente airplane? No -Thanks!

I will spend no more money on such a one-sided development in future.
Till present I have bought everything what has offered RoF. Now this is over!

I fear, this will split the RoF Community more and more.
This one-sided development makes the Central Community search itself for alternatives, Successor from RB3D, OFF … ore own maps with well-balanced relations!

I think if this development goes on in such a way, no more opponents will have in RoF the entente soon and then must play with her own thing themselves.

Come on HH, this plane is just for the Belgium air-force alone. Ok it is Entente but I think an exception for this Country will be welcome, besides they did not win any medals on the winter Olympics so this could be a great substitution for Belgium. ;)
what German plane would you like to see. :?:
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#47 J.j.

J.j.

Posted 26 February 2014 - 22:24

what German plane would you like to see. :?:

Yes, I'm really interested in the answer to that question… Because, IF the next Central plane announced is the Albatros CIII/ LVG CII, for example, I'm sure they will be disappointed as well… As long as the next Central plane announced is not a Siemens Schuckert…

#48 N28_Uberplane

N28_Uberplane

Posted 26 February 2014 - 22:32

My god, you must be happy…

=IRFC=

#49 Blade_meister

Blade_meister

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:00

A new Entene plane means more variety of planes we Jasta pilots can shoot down, i´m fine with this!

+1 , I'm in. Nice next edition Jason.

S!Blade<><

#50 Elem_Klimov

Elem_Klimov

Posted 27 February 2014 - 14:08

Confused, I pre-ordered the Hanriot HD.1 this afternoon for US$11.50, I see it's now down to just US$8.99! :shock:

I said the same thing here…

Hanriot pre-ordered…

An explanation from 777 would be nice.I certainly don't begrudge them the few extra bucks though.

#51 Ury

Ury

Posted 27 February 2014 - 14:28

Confused, I pre-ordered the Hanriot HD.1 this afternoon for US$11.50, I see it's now down to just US$8.99! :shock:

I said the same thing here…

Hanriot pre-ordered…

An explanation from 777 would be nice.I certainly don't begrudge them the few extra bucks though.
Thats what hapends if you to qick on pre porchaising :S!:

#52 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV USA

Posted 27 February 2014 - 19:26

Hello everyone,

There was a small pricing mistake for about 30 mins at launch of the HD-1. The price was momentarily at $11.99 when it should have been $8.99. This only affected a couple dozen users. We corrected it asap and today I have refunded all that were affected $2.51. Give a few days for the refund to get processed and show up on your CC/PP accounts.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Jason

#53 =AH=_Sid

=AH=_Sid

Posted 27 February 2014 - 19:32

Many Thanks Jason, refund received. Image

#54 CaK_Novotny

CaK_Novotny

Posted 27 February 2014 - 20:23

All in perfect order right Jason. Just arrived E-mail a refund a few Dola. ;)
Nothing happens, it can happen. :)

BB Novi.

#55 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw
  • LocationKraków / Poland

Posted 27 February 2014 - 20:45

Thanks Jason, refund mail received, waiting for bank to process it :S!:.

It was probably worth these extra 3$ anyway :mrgreen: *hides*.

Forum moderator.

Deputy Staffelführer, Jasta 2 ''Boelcke'' http://jasta2.org

“Now now,” Akua chided. “Personal attacks are the mark of failed argument. If you’ve no counterpoint to offer, such flailing only serves to shed further light on your incompetence.”

#56 Avimimus

Avimimus

Posted 28 February 2014 - 00:08

It amuses me that people are complaining about the HD.1. It was one of the main fighters used by the Belgians in the last year + of the war, was flown by a famous ace, and it was very popular with its pilots. But, then again, complaining is all some people seemingly can do around here any more.

It amuses me that you complain about all aircraft earlier than mid-1916, most sea-planes and any aircraft used on less famous fronts (Eastern Front, Adriatic, Macedonia) ;) :p

#57 TheBlackPenguin

TheBlackPenguin

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:21

Hello everyone,

There was a small pricing mistake for about 30 mins at launch of the HD-1. The price was momentarily at $11.99 when it should have been $8.99. This only affected a couple dozen users. We corrected it asap and today I have refunded all that were affected $2.51. Give a few days for the refund to get processed and show up on your CC/PP accounts.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Jason

Thank you Jason! :S!:

You'll get it back and more on the next item I can purchase :)

#58 Tridens92

Tridens92

Posted 28 February 2014 - 14:50

Will there be a corresponding Winter Sale on Steam? I'm locked into the Steam version for my upgrades. Thanks.

Steam sale, anyone? :D

#59 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV USA

Posted 28 February 2014 - 17:12

ROF on Steam has a sale two weeks ago.

Jason

#60 Hellbender

Hellbender
  • LocationMadrid, Spain (originally Brussels, Belgium)

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:47

My god, you must be happy…

I am!

I honestly never thought I'd actually see her in RoF… I do wish I had as much time to fly as I did four years ago, but I'll surely take her up for a spin!

Honestly, I feel that RoF could definitely experience a second youth if the improvements to the engine trickle down from Il-2 BoS. RoF would remain relevant for at least the next decade to come. I might even try to convince the Captain to get into multiplayer again (not sure if everyone would be happy about that).

J5_Hellbender

#61 1PL-Sahaj-1Esk

1PL-Sahaj-1Esk

Posted 28 February 2014 - 21:06

Everybody is flying less meanwhile which does not mean that it cannot be reversed. I hope RoF will go on … it can feed on BoS.

kpt. pil. / Capt. Sahaj / Operations Officer / 1. Eskadra Mysliwska / 1. Pulk Lotniczy / http://www.1pl.boo.pl

bannerf11esks.png?raw=1

http://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com

#62 LordNeuro_Srb

LordNeuro_Srb
  • LocationNovi Sad/Serbia

Posted 28 February 2014 - 21:22

Well projects like BA, FEOW and similar 1 r getting a lots of pilots. Problem is u need a lot of time to organize and preper the events like theat, and iven when u manage to do so there is all weys same small bugs or unhapy pilots with it, but big majorety of pilots r wery heppy to participaty in such events and have fun. If we could have more events like theat i m shore more pilots would fly online. I must say i love to fly sp rof , beta carier and pat campainge generator , but nothing is beter then flying online. It is a unique experience every time. Maybe if 777 could help in creating same kind of mp campange would drow more players to mp. And syndicate vintige missions on sunday is a gr8 event to. So i hope u r right Sahaj and bender, and lets hope rof will be here for long time, maybe with same face lifting from bos.
:S!:

PS RL takes its toll and there is less time for games unfortunately. And i think thets is the main reson for lass flying, list in my case. (after fixing the pc)

#63 19te.Deafbee

19te.Deafbee

Posted 02 March 2014 - 13:02

Sweet!!!

Just preordered it for my all time favorite game.

Thanks 777 for your fantastic work on this great flight sim.

#64 gavagai

gavagai

Posted 02 March 2014 - 14:25

Everybody is flying less meanwhile which does not mean that it cannot be reversed. I hope RoF will go on … it can feed on BoS.

People are tired of the never-ending Camel/Dr1 spamming in multiplayer? What a shock.

Glad to see the HD1 will make it to RoF.

#65 BraveSirRobin

BraveSirRobin
  • LocationHackistan

Posted 02 March 2014 - 18:30

People are tired of the never-ending Camel/Dr1 spamming in multiplayer? What a shock.

MP numbers during US hours appear to be higher than ever,

The toughest part of my job is dealing with incompetent clowns who think they're good at their job.

Free Plank!

#66 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 20:24

Just preordered the Hanriot. Soon as she comes out I'll have to take her for a spin. Thanks 777! :D

New to Rise of Flight? Check out this Rise of Flight free to play guide on Steam

xAKPpvf.jpg

#67 discohit

discohit

Posted 03 March 2014 - 14:51

Yea getting pretty sick of the camels and dr1's, be nice if they just took the ***** things out of the servers…..seriously. its a joke, and probably a reason why some people dont play as much or quit all together. And now they allies get another uber plane… i think i will need personal package to shoot myself :shock:

#68 BraveSirRobin

BraveSirRobin
  • LocationHackistan

Posted 03 March 2014 - 15:22

Yes, I'm sure that lots of people left. :roll:

Fortunately, they have been replaced by even more people. MP attendance during US hours is the highest I have seen in the last 3 years.

The toughest part of my job is dealing with incompetent clowns who think they're good at their job.

Free Plank!

#69 discohit

discohit

Posted 03 March 2014 - 16:19

i wouldnt mind the camel if it were a little more realistic,and the dr1 idk how to take one out besides a crippling surprise shot or just pure luck. i mean the difference is like comparing a bf109 to a mig 21 it does not make any sense. the difference in these planes performance is so great compared to any of the others in ways you cant make up for except surprise attack is only hope for me and if you can with other way please enlighten me, surprise is quite difficult to do to a plane that is going in circles in a 20 foot radius at 150 kph

#70 BraveSirRobin

BraveSirRobin
  • LocationHackistan

Posted 03 March 2014 - 16:30

Fly the Spad and don't get into turn fights.

Free Plank!

#71 AlexanderLL

AlexanderLL

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:27

Did the pre order have all the ROF planes. Hum tight turns with the Spads that's probably why in a cork screw more than level flight, recover is a lot of fun. ROFL. New to ROF but really enjoy it. Hum, will have to give multi player a go some day still trying to learn. Once said thats not flying it is falling with Grace.

Thanks for then new plane and all of the hard work.

#72 J.j.

J.j.

Posted 12 July 2014 - 13:58

For those that are concerned about the Hanriot, it will be released second half of July.

Jason.

Are we there yet? :mrgreen:

#73 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=
  • LocationSouthern Ozark Mountains

Posted 12 July 2014 - 16:12

For those that are concerned about the Hanriot, it will be released second half of July.

Jason.

J.j. July has 31 days so the second half will start at 12:00 noon July 16,sorry you still have at least 4 days to wait, :D :S!:

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

#74 DaveSax

DaveSax

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:56

Just ordered it, Hillbilly ;-)

#75 Hexe

Hexe

Posted 17 July 2014 - 17:26

And this will be the last change for this Simulator? No more planes for RoF? No more german plane or finish the Beta-Careermode?
We wait more than 5 month for the last flightmodel.
I think, in the future, I save my money or spend it, in another game. Sorry 777-Studio.

#76 LukeFF

LukeFF
  • Tester
  • LocationRedlands, California

Posted 17 July 2014 - 17:46

Nothing public has yet been decided about the future of RoF beyond the Hanriot update.

#77 Habu

Habu

Posted 20 July 2014 - 19:18

any news for the release ?

#78 J30_Uwe

J30_Uwe

Posted 21 July 2014 - 13:35

Jason.

Stop, pull over! I have to go potty.

You know they didn't specify which year the July would fall in. :P

#79 DaveSax

DaveSax

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:45

I no longer pull over to go potty. No one told me that middle age would be like this. ;-)

#80 Habu

Habu

Posted 26 July 2014 - 18:29

It should be close. Vaal has done an update for the stat server. ;)
Re: ROF Server Stats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users