Photo
- - - - -

Bruges submarines shelters

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 12F_Henri

12F_Henri

Posted 20 September 2013 - 20:31

I would like to correct the port of Bruges to add the location of the U-bunker and access.

For this small project which files to edit and what software? :? :?: Instruction manual please :D

#2 Genius

Genius

Posted 20 September 2013 - 21:46

Salut Henri,

Je ne pense pas que le block existe dans l'éditeur de rof, il te faudra donc créer le modèle 3D et tu auras donc besoin du manuel sdk (disponible dans useful material il me semble).

les bâtiments ne semblent pas bien compliquer à modéliser, si tu as besoin d'aide ou de conseil n'hésite pas

A+

Traduction:

Hi Henry,

I do not think exists in the block editor rof, so you will have to create the 3D model and you will therefore need the sdk manual (available in useful material I think).

buildings does not seem complicated to model, if you need help or advice do not hesitate

#3 Rama

Rama

Posted 20 September 2013 - 21:57

Cela n'est pas directement faisable. Il faut modifier la carte d'eau et celle d'altitude, donc cela revient à créer une toute nouvelle carte.

#4 12F_Henri

12F_Henri

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:26

Cela n'est pas directement faisable. Il faut modifier la carte d'eau et celle d'altitude, donc cela revient à créer une toute nouvelle carte.

Ok je me disais bien que ce serait pas si simple. Merci ;)

Salut Henri,

Je ne pense pas que le block existe dans l'éditeur de rof, il te faudra donc créer le modèle 3D et tu auras donc besoin du manuel sdk (disponible dans useful material il me semble).

les bâtiments ne semblent pas bien compliquer à modéliser, si tu as besoin d'aide ou de conseil n'hésite pas

A+

Traduction:

Hi Henry,

I do not think exists in the block editor rof, so you will have to create the 3D model and you will therefore need the sdk manual (available in useful material I think).

buildings does not seem complicated to model, if you need help or advice do not hesitate

Le block n'existe pas effectivement. Je vais jeter un coup d'oeil sur le manuel. A défaut d'avoir le bon emplacement ce serait tout de même sympa d'avoir le bon bâtiment, c'est tentant. Merci ;)

The block does not exist actually. I will study the SDK manual. I can not correct the location on the map but it would still be nice to have the right building, it interested me. thank you;)

#5 SYN_Vander

SYN_Vander
  • Tester

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:06

That submarine bunker was an important target. It will be great to have it in the game!

#6 Waxworks

Waxworks

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:46

While it would be useful to have the Bruges pens and they are as much of a visual attraction as other significant buildings, it might be impossible to destroy them with WW1 bombs? The U-boats also used a 'kragenunterstand' for protection against bombs at Ostend and Zeebrugge, it was like an enlarged bus shelter and still offers a chance to the skilled bomber.

Another very significant object was the lock at Zeebrugge, which was a vital target and could be at least damaged by bombers, which put it out of action for a month in 1918.

If there will be work on the base Channel Map, can the rail link out of Zeebrugge be repaired as it has a broken section!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users