Photo
- - - - -

STEAM VERSION GUIDE

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#201 tejodeace

tejodeace

Posted 02 February 2015 - 05:43

Hello, I'm attempting to convert over from my hard copy of ROF to a digital versions I bought VIA steam. I was able to login accordingly and access my aircrafts from original hard copy account by login. I bought the furious wings DLC off steam and I'm unable to activate the DLC or access my new aircrafts ingame. Any advice on how to fix this would be great!

Thanks, Rommel

Edit: From what I'm reading so far, I have to create another account with the ROF CBE cd key I got on steam… I have a sinking feeling I just dropped $30 for no reason and will lose all my current content I had on the hard copy… please tell me this is not the case

It happens to me too, i cannot find activation button, and i cannot create separate account that my key are registered in web games say. But then i discovered i can activate steam dlc from hard copy of ROF / or Steam. There's no activation button, but from quick mission plane list, select plane that in your DLC, the games then ask you to buy, select yes, if its run from steam then it will redirects to steam dlc page that you own, Switch back to game (alt-tab) then you will discover activation key window in the game, paste your DLC key. That way I able to activate my steam DLC.

May be this would helps. It work in my case.

#202 vonbaronne

vonbaronne

Posted 02 February 2015 - 13:38

Thank you very much for your tip, tejodeace ! ;-)

#203 ippai

ippai

Posted 04 February 2015 - 21:41

bought on steam after steam ask for you to write the serial number down or copy to clipboard I GET THE SPLASH SCREEN then a black screen and thats it.

Been over a week and no help from support not impressed !!

#204 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw
  • LocationKraków / Poland

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:58

ippal - while customer support takes its time, check out the version you can download here -

http://riseofflight.com/tryrof/en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://riseofflight.com/tryrof/en

- it's the same program as steam RoF, really, except for steam features (the money you pay on steam is for content you unlock with CD-key). If it works for you, you can activate your account/steam keys as usual and play the game. If your problem is caused by problems with .NET installation, installing F2P client can fix your steam installation.

If F2P version won't work, ether, we will at least know the conflict is between your machine and RoF itself, not steam.

Wish I had better advice.

Forum moderator.

Deputy Staffelführer, Jasta 2 ''Boelcke'' http://jasta2.org

“Now now,” Akua chided. “Personal attacks are the mark of failed argument. If you’ve no counterpoint to offer, such flailing only serves to shed further light on your incompetence.”

#205 aviationmaster

aviationmaster

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:33

when i changed my operating system, my licence key became invaled for some reason. can someone help please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users