Thanks for purchasing Rise of Flight: Channel Battles Edition on Steam!
This thread is specifically for you to ask questions and share any ROF:CBE technical issues.
We'll do our best to provide you with necessary support and guidance thru all the stages from buying the game on Steam to joining the proud league of ROF pilots.
How to Activate your Steam copy of free-to-play Rise of Flight United
Once you have purchased ROF:CBE on Steam and installed it you must follow these simple steps to activate your copy.
1. Launch Rise of Flight United through Steam.
2. The click on the button at the bottom that says Create New Account. Alternatively, go to riseofflight.com and click "Registration"; the game will send you there anyway.
3. Follow the instructions to create a ROF User Account. The information you give in this step not only activates your copy of ROF with our database, it also creates a ROF forum account so you can post in our forum.
4.Once you have received confirmation mail and activated your account, you can authorise in the game and play!
How to Activate your Steam DLC for Rise of Flight United.
1. Click here on CD key in your Steam Library.
2. Then copy your key to the Windows Clipboard.
3. Login to your account at http://riseofflight.com/account/ and open the License Keys tab
4. Enter the Steam DLC CD key into the Key Activation form and click Activate.
5. Then Login Online to unlock the DLC you just purchased. By logging in once time after you entered the CD key will associate that key and DLC with your User Account. Then everytime you login to play, that DLC will be available for you to use.
6. To verify your new content was unlocked successfully, choose the Quick Mission Builder and you should see the planes you purchased as available. If you purchased some other content like the Ace Pack, you will need to start the mission and enter the Hangar screen and click on the Field Mod or Weapon Mod tabs to verify that your content is usable. If you bought content that includes missions such as a Campaign, please check the Campaign screen to see if your content is listed.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
The ROF Team