- - - - -

PWCG issue.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sigrun

Sigrun

Posted 12 June 2013 - 13:50

Hey Pat!

I've just installed your campaign generator and so far it's looking to be head and shoulders above the game's native ghost-front campaign.

One issue so far…24 Sq (DH2s) in july 1916, the line-up of planes face a row of hangars at an oblique angle and two or three of them run straight into the hangars on take-off and are wrecked. They've done that two missions in a row so far.

Thankyou for all your hard work on this gem sir, it may well save the game for me. :)

#2 Sigrun

Sigrun

Posted 12 June 2013 - 15:58

Umm…turns out I was using v11.0 of PWCG. I've just upgraded to 13.9. Wow, I though 11.0 looked good! This one is a beaut! :)

#3 Pirato

Pirato
  • LocationUnder a Bridge

Posted 12 June 2013 - 16:49

Hey Sigrun,

PWCG has it's own subforum here Pat Wilson's Campaign Generator

There you propably will get faster response if you have any more questions or problems.

Dann gibt's Heulen und Zähne klammern, für das ganze Lumpenpack.
Dann ist Schluss mit "Tischlein deck' dich", da gibt's "Knüppel aus dem Sack"!

#4 Sigrun

Sigrun

Posted 12 June 2013 - 16:58

Thanks Pirato. :)

#5 Hellshade

Hellshade

Posted 14 June 2013 - 13:44

Pat does indeed put a tremendous amount of work into his mod and it shows. He's been getting some help from some others too, such as Louvert, and the results just keep getting better and better with every new version.

Now if only someone could straighten out the airspeeds, AI and ability to shred some planes wings off with little more than a cold stare (I'm looking at you Mr. Sopwith Pup), we'd be looking at some mighty fine single player campaigning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users