• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV USA

Posted 05 June 2013 - 16:47

Everyone,

When you use a Credit Card in the store to buy planes or content, you will probably receive an error, however, the sale will go through, but your plane won't be activated. Please refrain from using a the Visa/MC option when buying planes until further notice. We are looking into the issue. If you bought a plane with a CC today and don't have it activated, please write to rof@777studios.net and tell Viks and we will get you your plane as quickly as we can.

PayPal seems to be working fine and you CAN use a credit card through the PayPal option without needing a PayPal account.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Update: PayPal has the same issue. Order will get charged, but planes will not be activated. We are working to fix. Will keep you updated.

Update: The team says the problem is now fixed! You are free to resume purchasing planes and content. You should not have any more problems. Users who bought items earlier today, but could not use them should now be able to use them. Please check and let us know if all ok now. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Jason

#2 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 05 June 2013 - 18:44

also activation of a gift seems to be not working
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#3 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer

Posted 05 June 2013 - 18:52

Yes that would make sense. The team is looking at it. Not sure what happened.

Jason

#4 FourSpeed

FourSpeed

Posted 05 June 2013 - 19:16

Would this be a good time to add a cheeky comment along the lines of:

"While you're looking into that issue, how about looking into adding a simple
shopping cart to the store".

It's gotta have a better payback than the hours you'll spend updating the wiki… :D

Cheers,
4 :S!:

#5 W.Model

W.Model

Posted 05 June 2013 - 20:36

Its obviously not fixed, i still cant see my planes or my gift code to my friend jst say that he still has the plane and it fails.

Ive sent 2 e-mails alrdy about my 2 planes ive bought, and still no answer.

#6 DBlackie

DBlackie

Posted 05 June 2013 - 20:40

When I try to activate a gift code for the Bristol F2.B (F.II/F.III) plane my friend bought during the time the store was broken it just tells me that I already have the plane in my collection and I can't activate it when I don't have the plane in my collection.

It would seem that not all of the issues of today have been fixed?

#7 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer

Posted 05 June 2013 - 20:41

Purchasing planes and other content is fixed. Our IT engineer tells me they see everyone who bought stuff since the outage can use their purchase. Maybe some still are not available. I don't know exactly I cannot personally look at the database. Whatever the case it will get sorted eventually.

Your english is a bit unclear. You bought a plane and do not see it in game or on your license page on the website? And you cannot see a gift on the website to send to a friend? Please clarify.

Jason

#8 DBlackie

DBlackie

Posted 05 June 2013 - 20:43

Model has bought two planes through paypal, a Bristol and the Felixstowe. Neither of these show on his license and he also bought a Bristol to gift to me, when I try to enter the code it tells me that I already have the plane so it can't activate but the thing is I don't have the Bristol already.

#9 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer

Posted 05 June 2013 - 20:47

Please check in-game to see if the planes are available for you. License page will not show planes we manually activated, but Store will not allow you to purchase. Please check in-game and report back.

Jason

#10 W.Model

W.Model

Posted 05 June 2013 - 20:57

Nope, ive went ingame and joined a server and even looked in a quick mission and no new planes added.

#11 DBlackie

DBlackie

Posted 05 June 2013 - 20:57

I don't have the Bristol and Model has neither of his planes in-game, after logging into the game I am still unable to active the Bristol gift code.

#12 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer

Posted 05 June 2013 - 20:59

PM me your order info and I'll refund the money. I'll send new gift codes to both of you and see if they work. That should get you flying today.

Jason

#13 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer

Posted 05 June 2013 - 21:03

Our engineer tells me they pushed through several stuck activations for planes made today that they could see the details of, but another small batch has another error in the order with scant details and these might be yours, not sure, but they can't be fixed until our other engineer gets to the office in the morning. It's 1am in Moscow. Until then, we'll do our best to solve each case one at a time.

New purchases not caught up in the issue this morning are fine.

Jason

#14 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer

Posted 05 June 2013 - 21:13

I have sent you two Gift codes via PM for your missing planes. Please PM me your previous order info so I can send you a refund.

Jason

#15 DBlackie

DBlackie

Posted 05 June 2013 - 21:18

I get this message when I try to activate the Bristol but I don't already have it, I have checked in-game.

Model also gets this error when trying to activate his planes and he doesn't have them either.

#16 W.Model

W.Model

Posted 05 June 2013 - 21:26

I have sent an PM to you Jason with my payment information.

#17 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer

Posted 05 June 2013 - 21:37

Well, then our database thinks you have the planes even though they were never totally given to you and playable in the game. That's a weird one, but unfortunately we can't fix for a few more hours when the team comes back to the office. I've refunded the money and I've already sent you the gift codes, so when this is resolved you'll have free planes for your troubles. My apologies for the difficulty. We're taking some new technical steps to ensure this doesn't happen again. Every problem is a learning experience to better our technology.

P.S. Do either of you need the Channel Map? I have an extra gift code I can give you to test the system some more.

Jason

#18 DBlackie

DBlackie

Posted 05 June 2013 - 21:41

Well I think that's a test we would both happily take part in. :S!:

#19 J5_Rumey

J5_Rumey

Posted 05 June 2013 - 21:47

My licence list not updated, Sop stutter pre order.

#20 W.Model

W.Model

Posted 05 June 2013 - 22:57

Well, then our database thinks you have the planes even though they were never totally given to you and playable in the game. That's a weird one, but unfortunately we can't fix for a few more hours when the team comes back to the office. I've refunded the money and I've already sent you the gift codes, so when this is resolved you'll have free planes for your troubles. My apologies for the difficulty. We're taking some new technical steps to ensure this doesn't happen again. Every problem is a learning experience to better our technology.

P.S. Do either of you need the Channel Map? I have an extra gift code I can give you to test the system some more.

Jason

Ill gladly participate in this testing aswell.

#21 Drehg

Drehg

Posted 05 June 2013 - 23:05

i got the ICE upgrade through paypal, no new planes

#22 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer

Posted 05 June 2013 - 23:33

Everyone,

If you purchased a plane or other content today and did not receive it, please send an email to rof@777studios.net with your order details so Viks can make sure you get your order when they come back into the office on Thursday.

Here's where we are as of 4:26pm PST June 5, 2013.
1. New purchases after the fix work fine.
2. Some orders caught in the outage earlier today still do not have their content. We will have to manually activate them that is why Viks needs your info.
3. Gift activation is apparently broken.

It will get fixed asap.

Jason

#23 Bf-110

Bf-110

Posted 05 June 2013 - 23:40

That happened to me at one of the last big sale days,but thankfully the planes were activated.

#24 Blooddawn1942

Blooddawn1942
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:06

Bought the Strutter yesterday via PayPal and it still don't appears on my licence page.
I wrote to the customer support but nothing happened nor did I got an response.
I wrote for a second time. Do I need to be more patient? But I read the issue has been fixed and still
there's no strutter at my licence page…

MALAULA!!!

Outgunned, outnumbered though never outclassed!

Wyrd bid ful araed...

#25 Armincles

Armincles

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:17

I purchased the Preorder Strutter and Fe2b with Paypal yesterday.
The tick boxes to order them are not there anymore, so it was ok.
:S!:

#26 Blooddawn1942

Blooddawn1942
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:50

Checkbox for the Strutter still there. Hope they fix my purchase. I'm getting nervous.
9 dollars are not the world but still nice money.

MALAULA!!!

Wyrd bid ful araed...

#27 Marty_Griffin

Marty_Griffin

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:11

in fact I'm getting nervous too. Of course the priority was to make stuff purchaseable again but for me nothing changed. Almost 24 hrs passed since the purchase and my 35 bucks are still unaccounted. I mean, is that hard to unlock our things manually? As i said, I can forward the paypal receipt with the transaction details if needed. It's the first time I purchase something from this store and it's turning up to be a pretty unpleasant experience.

#28 W.Model

W.Model

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:36

Ive gotten the Bristol now that i bought yesterday but am still missing the Felixstowe seaplane.

#29 =FB=TL

=FB=TL
  • Developer

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:52

in fact I'm getting nervous too. Of course the priority was to make stuff purchaseable again but for me nothing changed. Almost 24 hrs passed since the purchase and my 35 bucks are still unaccounted. I mean, is that hard to unlock our things manually? As i said, I can forward the paypal receipt with the transaction details if needed. It's the first time I purchase something from this store and it's turning up to be a pretty unpleasant experience.

we see your payment for the Demo ICE Upgrade

Please be patient

TO ALL: Today we will fix all stuck transactions

we apologize for inconvinience

#30 W.Model

W.Model

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:18

All fine and dandy here now, got my Felixstowe. ;)

#31 Blooddawn1942

Blooddawn1942
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:56

For I have purchased absolutely everything in the past, and never had any problems at all,
I am confident all will be fixed and remain patient. My pre purchased Strutter is still not listed
on my licence list, but I have grate trust in You guys. :S!:

MALAULA!!!

Wyrd bid ful araed...

#32 =FB=TL

=FB=TL
  • Developer

Posted 06 June 2013 - 13:41

Dear friends!

We've fixed unfinished transactions with store.
Please check your purchased content.
If you have any questions please inform us at rof@777studios.net

We apologize for inconveniences.
Thanks for your cooperation!

#33 Blooddawn1942

Blooddawn1942
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 June 2013 - 14:05

Hmmmm The check box for the Strutter in the shop has disappeared…
But it isn't in my profiles purchase list…

MALAULA!!!

Wyrd bid ful araed...

#34 J5_Rumey

J5_Rumey

Posted 06 June 2013 - 14:06

Still have not received my pre-ordered Sopwith 1 1/2, it does not show on my list of licences. Email sent yesterday with purchase information.

#35 ql.SilenT

ql.SilenT

Posted 06 June 2013 - 14:54

I wrote an email with different informations. I hope you can fix it.

#36 =FB=TL

=FB=TL
  • Developer

Posted 06 June 2013 - 15:27

check pls your game planes list.

#37 =FB=TL

=FB=TL
  • Developer

Posted 06 June 2013 - 15:31

Still have not received my pre-ordered Sopwith 1 1/2, it does not show on my list of licences. Email sent yesterday with purchase information.

this plane is already added to your acount,but without purchase info in your profile
it will be aviable for you when released in game.

#38 Blooddawn1942

Blooddawn1942
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 June 2013 - 15:40

this plane is already added to your acount,but without purchase info in your profile
it will be aviable for you when released in game.

Ok, thanks for Your effort! :S!:
I was sure, the Sopwith 1 1/2 Strutter would appear in the licence list in my profile, just like the F.E.2b, which isn´t released neither. Why does this pre purchased aircraft appears in the list, while the other don´t?
Anyway. Thanks for fixing this.

MALAULA!!!

Wyrd bid ful araed...

#39 Jason_Williams

Jason_Williams
  • Producer

Posted 06 June 2013 - 16:14

When we add planes manually to an account, that action is missing the packets of info that is normally provided from the store process such as the key-code that the website database looks for to update your Licenses page. There is no mechanism to add such data to your Licenses page when we do a manual add, but our back-end database shows you own that plane so you can fly it once it is available.

Jason

#40 ql.SilenT

ql.SilenT

Posted 06 June 2013 - 16:25

check pls your game planes list.

thank you very much it works!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users